Wages Rising, Prices Falling

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Economists see prices falling wages rising

The falling price of oil and other raw materials will continue to boost the bottom lines of American companies this year, according to a recent survey of business economists.

And there are signs that the stronger job market may soon begin fattening workers' paycheck, according to the National Association for Business Economics.

123mmtl.jpg

Dammit! Get that good news out of here...NOW!!!

6p51cx.jpg

Son of a...BITCH!!!

9la22s.jpg

I can turn this into bad news! I've been in combat and there comes a time when its either you or the economists, and I'll tell you right now, it won't be the economists.

Yesterday I went by Fred Mayer gas was $2.42. Went by later in the day gas was $2.71. So much for lower prices.

The falling price of oil and other raw materials will continue to boost the bottom lines of American companies this year, according to a recent survey of business economists.

And there are signs that the stronger job market may soon begin fattening workers' paycheck, according to the National Association for Business Economics.

123mmtl.jpg

6p51cx.jpg

Son of a...BITCH!!!

9la22s.jpg

I can turn this into bad news! I've been in combat and there comes a time when its either you or the economists, and I'll tell you right now, it won't be the economists.
Reality is a tough blow to RWNJs.

Yesterday I went by Fred Mayer gas was $2.42. Went by later in the day gas was $2.71. So much for lower prices.
How much was it a year ago?

A dollar higher.

Prices lower, wages higher. Don't be so upset about it.

Its not repubs saying lower prices are bad.....its Yellen all of the msm news and business news shows.

Yes, Obama did a great job when he caused energy prices to fall. LOL!
The only people who blame Obama for everything are the whiners. That's why they aren't celebrating this good news. They blamed him for bad economic news, and so they have to credit him for good economic news and they would rather die first, whining all the way down.

Prices for groceries have been dropping, too.

Keep whining! It is musical.

123mmtl.jpg

6p51cx.jpg

Son of a...BITCH!!!

9la22s.jpg

Nothing in the link says anything about priced falling, except for oil. Consumer prices aren't falling, they simply aren't rising ATM. I expect that to change when businesses have a little time to get a better read on the climate and realize that with more people working, and some making a little more money at that, they can easily raise prices without harming volume.

One of the most hilarious things ever was when McConnell tried to take credit for falling gas prices.

You watch. If this excellent trend continues, the hacks will be crediting the GOP for it in a couple months.

Yes, Obama did a great job when he caused energy prices to fall. LOL!
The only people who blame Obama for everything are the whiners. That's why they aren't celebrating this good news. They blamed him for bad economic news, and so they have to credit him for good economic news and they would rather die first, whining all the way down.

The only people who blame Obama for everything are the whiners.

The only people who credit Obama for lower energy prices have been asleep for the last 6 years.

New Topics

Forum List

Back