Wages jump highest on record increases keep up with prices

Nope. Posted a chart. In Sept its 7.5 so the same as it was before Biden and going down quickly. Learn to read.
Keep up. This is the statement I disputed.

“If you don’t see that most Americans are spending more and saving less under Biden, you’re being dishonest.”

It’s been higher than history all year and you just admitted the low point this year is the same as pre-pandemic numbers. Burden was on you to show savings is down. You failed and switched to trying to say it wasn’t an all time high last month. I’m too smart for that.

A big man would admit he overstepped in his rhetoric, not lie in front of the entire board. You’re not big man material.

Keep up. This is the statement I disputed.

“If you don’t see that most Americans are spending more and saving less under Biden, you’re being dishonest.”

It’s been higher than history all year and you just admitted the low point this year is the same as pre-pandemic numbers. Burden was on you to show savings is down. You failed and switched to trying to say it wasn’t an all time high last month. I’m too smart for that.

A big man would admit he overstepped in his rhetoric, not lie in front of the entire board. You’re not big man material.
7.5 in Sept

LETS GO BRANDON

Wages are up flipping burgers and they still need sign on bonuses to hire them. Yet SKILLED LABOR WAGES ARE THE SAME...........with no increases as the Burger non skilled workers get massive increases.

Inflation up...........Middle class Blue Collar Workers getting fucked.........sounds like a Democrap recovery to me.

Oh by the way..........lost jobs during covid with some finally coming back don't equal new jobs Brandon

Higher than the annual rate every year since 1998 other than ‘09 and ‘20 (both economic disaster years). ;) Do some research, you’re embarrassing yourself.
So retards think that making more and spending it all on more expensive items makes sense.
That's why they're called retards.

So retards think that making more and spending it all on more expensive items makes sense.
That's why they're called retards.
We are debating the savings rate. People are saving more money right now than they usually do. Dumbshit doesn’t want to admit he was wrong. It’s ok. We all know.

We are debating the savings rate. People are saving more money right now than they usually do. Dumbshit doesn’t want to admit he was wrong. It’s ok. We all know.
Which Income Tiers are saving more money?
I don't give a damn about general statements.

Which Income Tiers are saving more money?
I don't give a damn about general statements.
I have no idea where you’d find that but I’d say it’s safe to assume the rich continue to get richer and the bottom continue to stay on the bottom.

Forum List

Back