Wacky Wednesday :P

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Hey guys Michael1985, mudwhistle, lg325, LA RAM FAN, and Alan Stallion,.. this is a thread that every Wednesday is going to be full of silliness, craziness, and complete wackiness with funny and gag videos, and just type whatever the heck you want and whatever you want to talk about since it doesn't have to make one ounce of sense in here!! :p

Hello. I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday. :)

Same with you, are you ready to get just a bit silly? :p

Or do you just want to take chances, get messy, and make mistakes!! :D (Sorry, my childhood is calling me. XD)

Lol I didn't realize that it was a try not to laugh challenge as I started cracking up at the bird and sandals bit. XD Also, I sure hope that the Guinea pig was alright and it wasn't really nice teasing the dog with whatever they had in their hand.

Wow, I'm usually afraid of clowns, but these two were actually pretty good and I liked them. Probably because of less makeup. Anyways, only a few more videos and then I'm going to close this first week of Wacky Wednesday. It's double the trouble and fun though. :D

I kept debating about whether or not to post in here today even though it wasn't Wednesday anymore and I figured nah,.. I'll just save a couple good ones that I'm thinking of for next week. ;)

Forum List

Back