W VA Chem Spill... Get ready for a new Attack on Coal by Obama and the Left

And if solar and wind and geothermal and all the other were more viable, they would be used... they are not, and hence cannot be relied on for any majority of energy...

coal, oil, etc are necessities, not to be attacked.. hope companies keep researching alternatives.. and when they find other ways are profitable and viable, they will indeed use them to gain an edge

Train cars full of solar energy never derail.

Bankrupt solar panel firm took stimulus money, left a toxic mess, says report | Fox News

:thup:

And just wait until everything has a battery and a solar cell x the BILLIONS who are on Earth...

What's really funny to me is that Idiots who are plugging their cars in are using Coal, not Electricity...

At least here in Colorado they are.

In other States is that Evil Noo-Cue-LAR!...

Because they don't Perceive a Byproduct of their "Clean Energy" they Feel Good about what they are doing.

XCEL gives me Power to my House via Coal.

Sleep Well, Liberals.

:)

peace...

You obviously aren't aware of all the toxic chemicals they use to make solar cells. Trucks carrying those chemicals can turn over on the highway.

Time to ban solar energy.

And if solar and wind and geothermal and all the other were more viable, they would be used... they are not, and hence cannot be relied on for any majority of energy...

coal, oil, etc are necessities, not to be attacked.. hope companies keep researching alternatives.. and when they find other ways are profitable and viable, they will indeed use them to gain an edge

And that is the beauty of capitalism (no apologies to Karl Marx).
Invisible Hand Theory: Free Market Forces - EcoCommerce 101

So we are going to put sails on 18 wheelers?

It amazes me that so many are so ignorant and so desperate for attention. One more ^^^ example which should embarrass every American Citizen. Don't these morons know that the educated in most every nation on our planet read what they post, and must wonder if all Americans are so stupid.

Forum List

Back