VP Johnson killed JFK?

glockmail

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2006
The beautiful Yadkin Valley
"...you can watch the History Channel documentary that was banned for fingering LBJ as the principle conspirator in the plot to kill Kennedy as well as numerous other political assassinations. The History Channel caved and were forced to apologize after Johnson's widow, Lady Bird Johnson, Warren Commission member and former President Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter immediately complained and threatened legal action."

Damning evidence.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/150107ciaman.htm

"...you can watch the History Channel documentary that was banned for fingering LBJ as the principle conspirator in the plot to kill Kennedy as well as numerous other political assassinations. The History Channel caved and were forced to apologize after Johnson's widow, Lady Bird Johnson, Warren Commission member and former President Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter immediately complained and threatened legal action."

Damning evidence.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/150107ciaman.htm

When all the conspiracy theories are done, and the smoke clears, Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated JFK.

What you leave out from the History Channel is that expert psychologists agree that conspiracy theories are derived from the fact people can't accept the fact the world is such a random place. There has to be "more."

Well, there isn't. If Lee Harvey Oswald couldn't get off three shots at 200 yards, he'd be a piss-poor Marine. We START shooting at 200. His marksmanship book from the rifle range shows he nailed 9 out of ten bulls in the 200 yard rapid fire. I've hit 10 for 10 myself. It's a gimmee.

When all the conspiracy theories are done, and the smoke clears, Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated JFK.

What you leave out from the History Channel is that expert psychologists agree that conspiracy theories are derived from the fact people can't accept the fact the world is such a random place. There has to be "more."

Well, there isn't. If Lee Harvey Oswald couldn't get off three shots at 200 yards, he'd be a piss-poor Marine. We START shooting at 200. His marksmanship book from the rifle range shows he nailed 9 out of ten bulls in the 200 yard rapid fire. I've hit 10 for 10 myself. It's a gimmee.

I don't doubt that Oswald killed JFK........and I don't like conspiracy theories, but I don't like the idea that information is being suppressed after all these years. In fact, conspiracy theories abound when information is considered "too volatile" for the public and is suppressed.

Glock.......have you watched Oliver Stone's movie "JFK"? My husband and I watched it and after it was over I had the impression that Johnson was behind the assassination. I haven't had the time or interest to watch it again to find out why I had that impression. However, my husband did not come away with the same impression. He's 11 years younger and JFK's death did not have the same impact...........could be I'm imposing things I heard as a child.

Anyway.............I did not see the show you are referring to, but I find it interesting that so many people objected to it.

I agree with you Gunny but I have always wondered why Ruby shot him. Obviously it was to hush him up so there had to be at least another party involved.

Now, imagine the mindset of the killer. I'm sure an opportunity to kill Oswald would have presented itself later in jail, while being transported or something. Ruby did it at the first transport oportunity. They wanted that guy dead.

Basically that is the only "missing link" that has always bothered me.

"... in politics nothing is accidental. If something happens, be assured it was
planned this way"

- Franklin D. Roosevelt - (32 Degree Freemason)

"... in politics nothing is accidental. If something happens, be assured it was
planned this way"

- Franklin D. Roosevelt - (32 Degree Freemason)

you might just be wrong. It could happen.

The Psychology Of Patriotic Denial
By Tova Gabrielle

Thursday, October 07, 2004

“When a problem seems too huge to fix, you can’t change it until you change your beliefs.”- the author

Why No One Was Asking For A Motive For The Secretive Stance Of The Bush Administration Towards 9/11, or, "Inciting a Truth Movement"

Surely I am not the only person who can figure out that if people are secretive and uncooperative, it is probably because they’re hiding something (and that the more secretive they are, the more they have to hide). So why has the mainstream press reached the consensus that the Bush Mob has hindered the 9/11 investigations because it wishes to “avoid embarrassment,” rather than to “avoid incrimination”? What deeper motives might there be for their stonewalling investigations into one of the biggest crimes in our history

The Psychology Of Patriotic Denial byTova Gabrielle(article)The Psychology Of Patriotic Denial. ... We were hypnotized on 9/11. Some of the strategies used to bring about a hypnotic state include shock, repetition of ...
911research.wtc7.net/essays/POPD.html - 23k - Cached - Similar pages

The Psychology Of Patriotic Denial
By Tova Gabrielle

Thursday, October 07, 2004

“When a problem seems too huge to fix, you can’t change it until you change your beliefs.”- the author

Why No One Was Asking For A Motive For The Secretive Stance Of The Bush Administration Towards 9/11, or, "Inciting a Truth Movement"

Surely I am not the only person who can figure out that if people are secretive and uncooperative, it is probably because they’re hiding something (and that the more secretive they are, the more they have to hide). So why has the mainstream press reached the consensus that the Bush Mob has hindered the 9/11 investigations because it wishes to “avoid embarrassment,” rather than to “avoid incrimination”? What deeper motives might there be for their stonewalling investigations into one of the biggest crimes in our history

The Psychology Of Patriotic Denial byTova Gabrielle(article)The Psychology Of Patriotic Denial. ... We were hypnotized on 9/11. Some of the strategies used to bring about a hypnotic state include shock, repetition of ...
911research.wtc7.net/essays/POPD.html - 23k - Cached - Similar pages

humans can not keep secrets....tis not possible

humans can not keep secrets....tis not possible

Well said - and dead men tell no secrets. There would have to have been a lot of mysterious deaths related to the "Bush Mob" don't you think.

The other alternative is that the Bush Mob is extremely brilliant at juggling several conspiracies at once..........and if they are that brilliant........I say let's change the laws and give them eight more years!!! LOL!!!!

I don't doubt that Oswald killed JFK........and I don't like conspiracy theories, but I don't like the idea that information is being suppressed after all these years. In fact, conspiracy theories abound when information is considered "too volatile" for the public and is suppressed.

Glock.......have you watched Oliver Stone's movie "JFK"? My husband and I watched it and after it was over I had the impression that Johnson was behind the assassination. I haven't had the time or interest to watch it again to find out why I had that impression. However, my husband did not come away with the same impression. He's 11 years younger and JFK's death did not have the same impact...........could be I'm imposing things I heard as a child.

Anyway.............I did not see the show you are referring to, but I find it interesting that so many people objected to it.

Well, the show I am referring to completely rips Oliver Stone's "JFK" to pieces. He went overboard in the "liberal license" dept. The fact that a whole generation of people actually believe that "JFK" is a factual retelling of the events was part of the focus of this particular show.

The DA Kevin Costner portrayed in real life was a witch-hunting conspiracy theorist determined to bring someone to trial for a conspiracy. He accused a prominent member of society, took him to trial with only his conspiracy theory as evidence, and when the smoke cleared, hasn't been heard from since.

There isn't any information being suppressed. That is the first cry of each and every conspiracy theorist. All of the conspiracy theories to date about the JFK assassination are based on skewing the evidence, presenting it out of context. They are about as credible as President Bush being behind 9/11.

I agree with you Gunny but I have always wondered why Ruby shot him. Obviously it was to hush him up so there had to be at least another party involved.

Now, imagine the mindset of the killer. I'm sure an opportunity to kill Oswald would have presented itself later in jail, while being transported or something. Ruby did it at the first transport oportunity. They wanted that guy dead.

Basically that is the only "missing link" that has always bothered me.

Jack Ruby was a nutcase who always saw himself as WAY more important than he was. He ran a strip joint in Dallas, and from all accounts, was a pretty good guy when it came to helping people, just a nut-job.

He had his own brand of patriotism (called fanaticism), and he considered himself a hero for killing the murderer of "his" President.

They had some guy on that show that was laughing his butt off when it was suggested Ruby was part of a conspiracy. He said no one in his right mind would involve a screwball like him in a conspiracy.

Ruby acted impulsively. He went downtown to wire some money to one of his dancers so she could pay the rent, and left his dog in the car. Who takes his dog to a prememditated murder?

Well said - and dead men tell no secrets. There would have to have been a lot of mysterious deaths related to the "Bush Mob" don't you think.

The other alternative is that the Bush Mob is extremely brilliant at juggling several conspiracies at once..........and if they are that brilliant........I say let's change the laws and give them eight more years!!! LOL!!!!

Apply the same logic to JFK. Oswald kills Kennedy, Ruby kills Oswald, Ruby dies in prison 5 years later from a pulmonary embolism, and he had lung cancer. Most certainly any true conspiracy would have taken Ruby out as soon after he shot Oswald as possible. You don't trust self-agrandizing publicity seekers with secrets.

I was a Junior in High School when this "shit happened". Many years later, as a Junior in College, I was part of a class in law enforcement that studied the Kennedy Assassination.

Never could connect the dots on this one, to many unanswered questions, lost evidence, and other dead bodies laying around to suit me.

I blow off conspiracy theorist all the time, but this one just has a stink to it, that won't go away.

The "Grassy knoll", the "Umbrella man", the "Magic bullet", nope, I'm one of those that will have questions till I die, but I won't lose any sleep over it.

I still think aliens did it, and I don't mean "illegal aliens".:rolleyes:

Jack Ruby was a nutcase who always saw himself as WAY more important than he was. He ran a strip joint in Dallas, and from all accounts, was a pretty good guy when it came to helping people, just a nut-job.

He had his own brand of patriotism (called fanaticism), and he considered himself a hero for killing the murderer of "his" President.

They had some guy on that show that was laughing his butt off when it was suggested Ruby was part of a conspiracy. He said no one in his right mind would involve a screwball like him in a conspiracy.

Ruby acted impulsively. He went downtown to wire some money to one of his dancers so she could pay the rent, and left his dog in the car. Who takes his dog to a prememditated murder?

That photograph of Ruby offing Oswald is easily one of the most incredible shots of it's time. Ruby's stance, Oswalds ooof expression, the cops, everyone has a hat except Oswald....couldn't have been set up better.

That photograph of Ruby offing Oswald is easily one of the most incredible shots of it's time. Ruby's stance, Oswalds ooof expression, the cops, everyone has a hat except Oswald....couldn't have been set up better.

The entire event was filmed/photographed from the time they entered the garage. I'm not sure if the "photo" you are talking about is an actual photo or a still. Either way, it's kind of hard to NOT have a good photo when it was covered as a major media event.

The flag raising on Iwo Jima couldn't have been set up better, but in fact, Joe Rosenthal had no idea what he had, sent it in, and the papers printed it.

That's great info, Gunny, thanks. And Sempr Fi, if I may say so, never having had the honor.

But who was behind LHO? Who gave him the opportunity, and then off'd him when he was no longer necessary?

I wouldn't bother using Stone as a history source.

You can watch the show on the Post 1 link via U-Tube. Its about a 45 minute deal, and very good quality video on broadband.

Forum List

Back