VP is Harris or Rice

We all know Joe is just the “ front man” and will be gone within 9 months and the VP will take over .
These 2 witches have made dozens of vicious comments against whites males in the past
They’re both incompetent, extremely racist and will turn the USA into Cuba

Rice and Harris incompetent??? Are you kidding me? They both have outstanding records. I favor Rice because of her foreign policy/national security background, plus I think that Harris will be most effective staying in the Senate. Both would far outshine you, even if they were dead. White men can rise based on their talent and hard work, the same way that anybody else can. I think that you are one of those white males who are lazy, have never sought education, and have a very overblown sense of entitlement based only on your sex and the color of your skin. You want "free stuff."
They’re just “fake creations “ of the Stalin Dem machine who only got there by race and gender
Both are 100 percent incompetent and racist dolts
talk to us about how these people are incompetent. Remember that the current person in the vice president's chair is Mike Pence, who has nothing and is nothing.

We all know Joe is just the “ front man” and will be gone within 9 months and the VP will take over .
These 2 witches have made dozens of vicious comments against whites males in the past

Rice and Harris incompetent??? Are you kidding me? They both have outstanding records. I favor Rice because of her foreign policy/national security background, plus I think that Harris will be most effective staying in the Senate. Both would far outshine you, even if they were dead. White men can rise based on their talent and hard work, the same way that anybody else can. I think that you are one of those white males who are lazy, have never sought education, and have a very overblown sense of entitlement based only on your sex and the color of your skin. You want "free stuff."
They’re just “fake creations “ of the Stalin Dem machine who only got there by race and gender
talk to us about how these people are incompetent. Remember that the current person in the vice president's chair is Mike Pence, who has nothing and is nothing.
Are you a white Male ??
Do you want to be a foreigner in your own nation. ??
Don’t you recall the utter hate Rice has against white cops as the fake AG
Did you not hear the nonstop comments both make on the white priv lie

Are you a white Male ??

I've heard everything. I'm tired of white guys whining because they can't measure up and want to be given some entitlement to something without earning it. Plenty of white guys DO measure up. Rice never said anything about hating white guys, and she has sterling credentials. Compare her to somebody like pigpence, who has absolutely nothing in his favor. He is a talentless nobody who still was/is vice president.

BTW: I'm a white FEMALE who is really, really tired of this shit. Don't you dare think that I am a patsy just because I am a woman or that I am of European descent. I respect the white males who deserve my respect. My respect is not automatic. It comes with what you do or don't do.

Are you a white Male ??

I've heard everything. I'm tired of white guys whining because they can't measure up and want to be given some entitlement to something without earning it. Plenty of white guys DO measure up. Rice never said anything about hating white guys, and she has sterling credentials. Compare her to somebody like pigpence, who has absolutely nothing in his favor. He is a talentless nobody who still was/is vice president.

BTW: I'm a white FEMALE who is really, really tired of this shit. Don't you dare think that I am a patsy just because I am a woman or that I am of European descent. I respect the white males who deserve my respect. My respect is not automatic. It comes with what you do or don't do.
Then Biden is your vote !!
Nothing else I can say ??
I advise you to get a firearm and real training because the Dems are cutting out the cops

Are you a white Male ??

?????

I work far harder than you
I have far more money and education they you .
You’re a self hating , pathetic white loser of utter stupidity

All this from someone who doesn't know me. Doesn't know a damned thing about my personal life, what I have done and what I have achieved. Whatever you have personally achieved through your own individual talents, great. But so have the rest of us. I don't know what you personally have done, but I know what I have done in my life.

As for Rice and Harris, they have both achieved more than I did, and I respect them for it. Their claim to fame is much more than being Black and having a vagina. What is your claim to fame other than being White and having a penis?
You guys should hash this out on the FZ. It’ll be more fun if you can speak freely.

All this from someone who doesn't know me. Doesn't know a damned thing about my personal life, what I have done and what I have achieved. Whatever you have personally achieved through your own individual talents, great. But so have the rest of us. I don't know what you personally have done, but I know what I have done in my life.

As for Rice and Harris, they have both achieved more than I did, and I respect them for it. Their claim to fame is much more than being Black and having a vagina. What is your claim to fame other than being White and having a penis?
You guys should hash this out on the FZ. It’ll be more fun if you can speak freely.
No
We both can agree to disagree and be civilized

Are you a white Male ??

I advise you to get a firearm and real training because the Dems are cutting out the cops

Why do I need a firearm to vote for Biden? why would I need a firearm to vote for my candidate? Who would I need to protect myself from? Are you saying that I have to protect myself physically from republicans? Who are you all?

Are you a white Male ??

Why do I need a firearm to vote for Biden? why would I need a firearm to vote for my candidate? Who would I need to protect myself from? Are you saying that I have to protect myself physically from republicans?
No from the millions of thugs in the USA and the millions more getting early release
Without the cops ..you’re going to be a target unless you live far far away in the country

No
We both can agree to disagree and be civilized

Where’s the fun in that?

Are you a white Male ??

Why do I need a firearm to vote for Biden? why would I need a firearm to vote for my candidate? Who would I need to protect myself from? Are you saying that I have to protect myself physically from republicans?lr
No from the millions of thugs in the USA and the millions more getting early release
Without the cops ..you’re going to be a target unless you live far far away in the country
What "millions of thugs"? I live within 10 miles from the White House, There is nothing going on here. I don't think that there are millions of thugs in the U.S. Where do you get these notions. where do you live in the U.S.?

Pence is a highly decorated Marine and a man of god

He may have been a Marine. But what makes him any representative of the Supreme Being more than any person on the planet? Is "marine-ness" a guide to the Almighty. My cousin is a Marine vet. He was a total supporter of Obama. I think that he will support Biden.
This "man-of-God" thing is total fundie horseshit.

Pence is a highly decorated Marine and a man of god

He may have been a Marine. But what makes him any representative of the Supreme Being more than any person on the planet? Is "marine-ness" a guide to the Almighty. My cousin is a Marine vet. He was a total supporter of Obama. I think that he will support Biden.
This "man-of-God" thing is total fundie horseshit.
You must be living in a parallel world ??
Either you are very old and rarely get out or you have serious dementia?
I can’t help you
The cities are on fire and violent crime is skyrocketing but you don’t live in any realty

Trump has personality flaws but he has been a superb leader and has accomplished much

Maybe not as good as Eisenhower but on par with RR

Evidence suggests its Rice as she has already dumped all her Netflix stock. She is a very poor choice. She has never held an elected office and never had a position where she was answerable. She is a policy wonk and always has been. She follows instructions. Like get out there on five Sunday talk shows and lie your ass off. Mike Pence will eat her alive in the nicest possible way. She's never had to hold her own in a debate. Look at it this way, her son is voting for Trump.

like I said on the other 10 thread about this, I think both are despicable

No, you don't know you are speculating which means it is an opinion and not the truth. You don't know who the VP is going to be...
It’s going to a white hating women of black decent
Only a total peon ( who is white ) would vote that ticket
White hating woman? You are really insecure. How will you be when Whites are not the majority in the US.
How will you be ?
that won’t be for several decades
USA Is already a 3rd World ..soon we will be 4th then 5th
Thanks to Trump and his followers.
Obama the “ great snake “ destroyed America!
T has fixed as much as only one can .maybe only 30 percent to 40
You confuse destroy and fix. Trump is getting rid of Obama's good work because of a joke.

No, you don't know you are speculating which means it is an opinion and not the truth. You don't know who the VP is going to be...
It’s going to a white hating women of black decent
Only a total peon ( who is white ) would vote that ticket
White hating woman? You are really insecure. How will you be when Whites are not the majority in the US.
How will you be ?
that won’t be for several decades
USA Is already a 3rd World ..soon we will be 4th then 5th
Thanks to Trump and his followers.
Obama the “ great snake “ destroyed America!
T has fixed as much as only one can .maybe only 30 percent to 40
You confuse destroy and fix. Trump is getting rid of Obama's good work because of a joke.
What good work ??
Thx to the Demon ..the official lang will be Spanish soon and we all will be living in a Cuba utopia
It’s so easy to be fooled by Obama’s charm and smile

New Topics

Forum List

Back