VP is Harris or Rice

We all know Joe is just the “ front man” and will be gone within 9 months and the VP will take over .
These 2 witches have made dozens of vicious comments against whites males in the past
They’re both incompetent, extremely racist and will turn the USA into Cuba

Rice and Harris incompetent??? Are you kidding me? They both have outstanding records. I favor Rice because of her foreign policy/national security background, plus I think that Harris will be most effective staying in the Senate. Both would far outshine you, even if they were dead. White men can rise based on their talent and hard work, the same way that anybody else can. I think that you are one of those white males who are lazy, have never sought education, and have a very overblown sense of entitlement based only on your sex and the color of your skin. You want "free stuff."
They’re just “fake creations “ of the Stalin Dem machine who only got there by race and gender
Both are 100 percent incompetent and racist dolts

We all know Joe is just the “ front man” and will be gone within 9 months and the VP will take over .
These 2 witches have made dozens of vicious comments against whites males in the past

Rice and Harris incompetent??? Are you kidding me? They both have outstanding records. I favor Rice because of her foreign policy/national security background, plus I think that Harris will be most effective staying in the Senate. Both would far outshine you, even if they were dead. White men can rise based on their talent and hard work, the same way that anybody else can. I think that you are one of those white males who are lazy, have never sought education, and have a very overblown sense of entitlement based only on your sex and the color of your skin. You want "free stuff."
I work far harder than you
I have far more money and education they you .
You’re a self hating , pathetic white loser of utter stupidity

No, you don't know you are speculating which means it is an opinion and not the truth. You don't know who the VP is going to be...
It’s going to a white hating women of black decent
Only a total peon ( who is white ) would vote that ticket
White hating woman? You are really insecure. How will you be when Whites are not the majority in the US.
How will you be ?
that won’t be for several decades
USA Is already a 3rd World ..soon we will be 4th then 5th
Thanks to Trump and his followers.

No, you don't know you are speculating which means it is an opinion and not the truth. You don't know who the VP is going to be...
Is that any worse than a multi-color hater because they are Dems like Trump does?
Minorities have done better under T than any president in US history
I just destroyed your asinine silly argument
Then I applaud their step back into the world when Republicans would always claim they were thugs, drug dealers and murders with single parent homes on da welfares.
Who has claimed that ?? Many blacks are middle to upper class
Trump didn't make them get jobs they got them themselves they have benefitted just as all Americans do with an expansion of the economy.
It was his general economic astute policies
Yes, he caved into the extortion from corporations about taxation or how the corporations would continue to leave American workers behind and use China to undermine our economy if they didn't get zero percent taxation.

White hating woman? You are really insecure. How will you be when Whites are not the majority in the US.
How will you be ?
that won’t be for several decades
USA Is already a 3rd World ..soon we will be 4th then 5th
Thanks to Trump and his followers.
Obama the “ great snake “ destroyed America!
T has fixed as much as only one can .maybe only 30 percent to 40

T is only one person and even 30-40 percent of what he said is a big accomplishment

You ignoramus
You know damn well we had the best economy on earth until the Chinese virus

He should choose Cameltoe Harris, she'll polish his knob for power.

Is that any worse than a multi-color hater because they are Dems like Trump does?
Minorities have done better under T than any president in US history
I just destroyed your asinine silly argument
And you do not give credit to minorities but to your God Trump.

You ignoramus
You know damn well we had the best economy on earth until the Chinese virus
We have had the best economy in the world for seventy five years even when we have had other pandemics.....Droughts, floods, polio, measles, heart disease etc.

I work far harder than you
I have far more money and education they you .
You’re a self hating , pathetic white loser of utter stupidity

All this from someone who doesn't know me. Doesn't know a damned thing about my personal life, what I have done and what I have achieved. Whatever you have personally achieved through your own individual talents, great. But so have the rest of us. I don't know what you personally have done, but I know what I have done in my life.

As for Rice and Harris, they have both achieved more than I did, and I respect them for it. Their claim to fame is much more than being Black and having a vagina. What is your claim to fame other than being White and having a penis?

He is projecting. He already knows Drumpf is going to lose.

Neither does Sleepy Joe.

It doesn't matter who the VP is. Biden has severe dementia, he's a racist, he's a weasel, he's dumb, he's a puppet and he's a hair sniffing pervert. His VP pick isn't going to change that.

Forum List

Back