VP Harris' sh*t show

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Top White House officials are publicly circling the wagons around Vice President Kamala Harris' operation while privately describing the chaos in her office as a "s---show.
Personally, I did not witness a "s---show.”

It was not until I noticed what your handle is, “Tinker101”; that I understood what your posts were all about.

which clearly defines your childish mentality, 101.
No disrespect intended or implied.

May you and yours live happy lives, today, tomorrow and into the far off beyond. As God is my witness :)-

Top White House officials are publicly circling the wagons around Vice President Kamala Harris' operation while privately describing the chaos in her office as a "s---show.

The discord in Harris' office described in the reports highlights the sharp divergence between the vice president's office and the nearly leakproof operation that Biden runs. LOL, leakproof?

Biden administration officials privately describe VP Kamala Harris' office as a 's---show,' report says

Her primary campaign was also a shit-show.

Personally, I did not witness a "s---show.”

It was not until I noticed what your handle is, “Tinker101”; that I understood what your posts were all about.

which clearly defines your childish mentality, 101.
No disrespect intended or implied.

May you and yours live happy lives, today, tomorrow and into the far off beyond. As God is my witness :)-

Yep, tough to notice anything when you're living in some third word shithole.

Forum List

Back