"Harris parachuting into El Paso for a few hours a 'huge flop': Rep. Gonzales"

1624673847185.png

Can't say it any better than what Rep. Gonzales said!

Well, that's what I expected. Whine until she makes an appearance and then criticize everything she does while she's there.

Of course it didn't change anything! That's why she hadn't bothered going before. It's a photo op, for all the pols who clamor about touring the site. Kamala has better things to do, in her job getting to the heart of the matter in the countries sending the immigrants to us. Fat chance that will work either, but that's her job, not orchestrating policy on the border.

You can thank Trump for that photo op. The fact is, she was over 600 miles from the problem.

Well, that's what I expected. Whine until she makes an appearance and then criticize everything she does while she's there.

Of course it didn't change anything! That's why she hadn't bothered going before. It's a photo op, for all the pols who clamor about touring the site. Kamala has better things to do, in her job getting to the heart of the matter in the countries sending the immigrants to us. Fat chance that will work either, but that's her job, not orchestrating policy on the border.

You can thank Trump for that photo op. The fact is, she was over 600 miles from the problem.

1000 miles from the problem, like my post above explains.

You fucking IDIOT .....

There is a humanitarian crisis on our Southern Border.

The "Giggle Queen" is the self proclaimed "Border Czar" ...... WTF does she have to do other than address this Leftist created humanitarian crisis?

Why doesn't her elitist ass go to the Rio Grande Valley .....

I know why ....

And, I am willing to bet your Low/No Information Useful Idiot ASS Doesn't know ......

The Border IS her job. She's in CHARGE of fixing it.

Sorry to whine, just that we got used to a president who cared and got things done, not the usual bureaucratic pressed suit do nothing lip service.
Lip service is all Kamala knows how to give. Unfortunately her blow job expertise doesn't help much with the border situation.

Come on Man. Everyone knows the chips and salsa are better in El paso than the Rio Grande Valley.

Come on Man. Everyone knows the chips and salsa are better in El paso than the Rio Grande Valley.

Negative. Sylvia's in Houston. Best chips and salsa ever. Papasitos is a close second. Maudies and their Bee Cave location very good too.

She knows there's no border crisis if the news media spins it and ignores it. It took daily relentless mocking by Fox News to force her to spend a few hours there on her way to Los Angeles.

Forum List

Back