VP Harris' - Biden's Border Czar Sighting: Surfaces To Say What She Sees At Border Is Troubling --- Border Patrol ON HORSEBACK

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Oh, God, Noooooooooo! Oh, the Humanity!

1632254443771.png

Not HORSES!

Harris tries to shift blame to Border Patrol as migrant situation spirals
‘DEEPLY TROUBLED’

Attachments

• 1632254398028.png
    1632254398028.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 15
View attachment 542235
Not HORSES!
‘DEEPLY TROUBLED’

Yet thousands of Haitians are being taken to El Paso and flown back to Haiti, I assume you are very pleased with that, am I correct? Is that an atta boy to Biden?

View attachment 542235
Not HORSES!
‘DEEPLY TROUBLED’

Bet she was in a horse flick at one time

Yet thousands of Haitians are being taken to El Paso and flown back to Haiti, I assume you are very pleased with that, am I correct? Is that an atta boy to Biden?
I suppose you think that we should take in every economic refugee in the world as the money cartels crash the economies around the globe?

Perhaps they should head for China and try to illegally enter there or how about Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Isn't Haiti more French than anything else? Why isn't France taking them?

View attachment 542235
Not HORSES!
‘DEEPLY TROUBLED’

When did Kameltoe Hairless come out of hiding?

I suppose you think that we should take in every economic refugee in the world as the money cartels crash the economies around the globe?

Perhaps they should head for China and try to illegally enter there or how about Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Isn't Haiti more French than anything else? Why isn't France taking them?
No I don't think we should take in every economic refugee in the world and crash economies. I appreciate you asking for my perspective though.

I don't know what France is doing... Do you? Are they taking any in? Denying them all?

She finds a problem with the photo because her squirrel brain draws similarities in appearance.

Between what she assumes black slaves running and white slave masters retrieval of those slaves would look like.

No one wants to say it, but I can guarantee, that is what bothers her...images and assumptions

However, we cannot expect more from an affirmative action hire, who sucked her way into prominence.

She is a fucking simp.

I'm pretty sure most people who voted for Biden voted for compassion and sanity...

...and what they got was lack of compassion
- Humanitarian Crisis at the border
- Super-Spreader event
- Demonize unvaccinated
- Lectures family of military he got killed about HIS past pain and family loss
- Leaves citizens & Allies in Afghanistan

....and insanity
- Handlers tell him what to do/say, cuts off his mic
- More stories of corn pop, driving Semis, & applying for work at companies who have never heard of him
- Didn't know we had troops in Syria...despite the fact that HE sent more troops into Syria

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back