VP debate Moderator was biased

thanatos144

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2009
Stuart Florida
I found it despicable and shameful. How do you allow a women like this to moderate a debate???? The president attended the women's wedding for crying out loud!

Barack Obama, debate moderator wedding guest | The Daily Caller

Barack Obama was cordially invited to Martha Raddatz’s wedding « The Greenroom

She was hostile to Ryan from the start and kept talking to Biden like he was a personal friend. She constantly interrupted Ryan when he was scoring points and and guided Biden when he was acting the ass....

Last edited:
I found it despicable and shameful. How do you allow a women like this to moderate a debate???? The president attended the women's wedding for crying out loud!

She was hostile to Ryan from the start and kept talking to Biden like he a personal friend. She constantly interrupted Ryan when he was scoring points and and guided Biden when he was acting the ass....

Crybaby.....which is a synonym for Rightie today.

Yeah... I don't believe she should have been chosen... Regardless... As a moderator, she really sucked.

She was hostile to Ryan from the start and kept talking to Biden like he a personal friend. She constantly interrupted Ryan when he was scoring points and and guided Biden when he was acting the ass....

did you see MSNBC after the presidental debate?

What am I crying about???? Biden looking like a total dick last night and how he lied his ass off???? No this is about a obvious bias of the complicit media....

Who is crying? The only crying I have seen lately was from man-baby Biden last night, and those who blindly follow him... His adolescent and rude behavior was embarrassing for America, and the office which he holds.

Yep she never ONCE stop the classless and disrespectful Joe Hair Plugs frok CONSTANTLY interrupting Ryan. Classic liberal debating skill, don't let the other speak. If he talks you talk louder, if he yells you yell louder. Tell lies, tell a lot of lies!

She never called him out on his dishonesty. She never told him this is a debate you will get your turn NOW LET RYAN SPEAK!!!

At times she was working with Biden to double team an attack against Ryan!!!

This commentator is center-left:

David Gergen’s verdict on CNN: On substance ‘a draw,’ on style ‘a Ryan victory’

The lasting impression from last night is Biden the Joker.

And what will America remember? Biden's hysterical laughter... What a buffoon.

While I thought she pinned down Ryan a bit more than she did Biden, all in all, I think she did an OK job. Nothing so egregious as to throw it one way or another.

While I thought she pinned down Ryan a bit more than she did Biden, all in all, I think she did an OK job. Nothing so egregious as to throw it one way or another.

This.

She definitely asked Biden his fair share of tough questions, and pinned him down for answers when he was being unclear.

But, the slim right brainers will always try to use their "main stream media" faux talking point when they lose.. :lol:

did you see MSNBC after the presidental debate?

what part of today baffles you, fuckwit?

I disagree....She made sure we all know Biden had a son that served and sneered at Ryan saying he MIGHT have one....The tone of her voice or the changing of her questions to Biden when she saw him falter was obvious....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back