VP Debate Hurting Obama...

:popcorn:...my my so sensitive...

Last edited:

I understand my opinion means nothing here since I'm biased but....
I can't see how Biden's "calculated" antics helped Obama and the Democrat party.
Everyday folk who will decide this election I'm sure see things differently then the political junkies.

What Biden did I believe turned a lot of people off,and seeing Ryan acting like a mature adult
will change minds.

Good job Mr.Ryan :clap2:

I can't see how Biden's "calculated" antics helped Obama and the Democrat party.
Everyday folk who will decide this election I'm sure see things differently then the political junkies.

What Biden did I believe turned a lot of people off,and seeing Ryan acting like a mature adult
will change minds.

Yup, it helped with the Chris Mathew's, MSNBC say anything, do anything style Democrats, no doubt they loved it..

From the polls I've studied on the undecided States.. Romney is picking up supporters whom I believe reject Biden's callus disregard for common decency and decorum.

will change minds.

I agree. Anyone who was actually willing to listen to the debate and hear what Mr. Ryan had to say was likely disappointed that they couldn't because of Biden's constant rudeness. The yelling, exaggerated expressions and uncontrolled giggling were irritating.

Good grief, the man is Vice President and I, for one, think he should have the ability to debate in a mature manner. He is clearly not VP material.

The VP debate might have brought some energy back to the Presidents base but that seems to be about it the poll numbers so far are still pretty much where they were before the debate.

Forum List

Back