Clinton VP Choice

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
There is probably zero chance it will happen but I think the best choice for Clinton politically and America directly would be to nominate John Kerry as VP. Outside of her Husband, he is likely the best qualified man to fill the role of VP.

To me, the best argument for electing Hillary from a non-policy wonk point of view is that she is clearly superior to Drumpf in terms of being ready, having the proper temperament, understanding the job, and will need no or very little on-the-job-training. These topics are not arguable. Why not further emphasize the Democratic party's readiness by installing someone whose been there since 1984, respected worldwide, and qualified. His age is a factor.

I like Elizabeth Warren. They look good together.

And a two woman ticket would certainly be unique, just like Hillary as the first female POTUS is unique.

She can't choose Billy because then Trump could talk about Monica again and all the other mistresses in Billy's life.

Kerry would also not be a good choice since he ran for POTUS and lost (I voted for him).

There is probably zero chance it will happen but I think the best choice for Clinton politically and America directly would be to nominate John Kerry as VP. Outside of her Husband, he is likely the best qualified man to fill the role of VP.

To me, the best argument for electing Hillary from a non-policy wonk point of view is that she is clearly superior to Drumpf in terms of being ready, having the proper temperament, understanding the job, and will need no or very little on-the-job-training. These topics are not arguable. Why not further emphasize the Democratic party's readiness by installing someone whose been there since 1984, respected worldwide, and qualified. His age is a factor.

Two mule-faced ugly fucks on a billboard? Yeah....go with that.....(snicker)

Two mule-faced ugly fucks on a billboard? Yeah....go with that.....(snicker)
More examples of Mr Gubermint's waste land of a mind.

HRC won't choose EW because the dems want the Senate to become blue.

Well it can't be Bill because he is Constitutionally ineligible. (not that the Constitution matters anymore). You can only serve two terms as president so if something happened to her, he wouldn't be qualified to assume the presidency. I think she even pointed this out herself in an interview once.... but again, with Hillary, that doesn't really matter much.

I would LOVE for her to pick Fauxcahontas! The "Thelma and Louise" ticket... Perfect!

I think she will pick Joaquín Castro. Also a lovely choice.... Something happens to her and we end up with President Castro... the Liberals would LOVE that! Almost as good as picking Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

What about Crazy Uncle Joe? You guys going to turn him out to pasture? Or hey... Al Gore! Then you have Clinton-Gore again! Or hey... go after them Bernie voters and pick Sanders!

I like Elizabeth Warren. They look good together.

And a two woman ticket would certainly be unique, just like Hillary as the first female POTUS is unique.

She can't choose Billy because then Trump could talk about Monica again and all the other mistresses in Billy's life.

Kerry would also not be a good choice since he ran for POTUS and lost (I voted for him).

I've never much bought into the "help" a VP gives you electorally. People from _________(name the state) vote for the top of the ticket, not because the #2 gal/guy is from the same state. Nor do I particularly think that if the VP was for giving DC a star on the flag (just to pick an issue)...it would necessarily happen any more (or less) than if the nominee for POTUS was for it.

I said all that to say this.

HRC doesn't really need help electorally. For better or worse, it is what the Democrats are saddled with; a flawed candidate vying for a 3rd consecutive term for the same party. Historically that doesn't go over very well.

HRC's opponent is likely the worst qualified, worst tempered, and generally repugnant small fraction of a man to seek the office in modern history. There is no better way to solidify the competent, ready, qualified, and prepared image of the Clinton campaign than to have two steady hands on the wheel of State.

Yeah, pick John Kerry, please! The self-proclaimed war hero who had to nominate himself for a medal. Please pick him, Hillary. :dance:

Also a lovely choice.... Something happens to her and we end up with President Castro... the Liberals would LOVE that!

I dislike Fidel Castro and I am Liberal. I expected me Joaquin Castro as new Cuba leader.

"Vote for Hillary because she's better than Trump" is a pretty weak campaign slogan.

Last edited:
"Vote for Hillary because she's better than Trump."

Absoluty not better than Trump and Johnson but Clinton is more powerful some women and nice way to top if she manages to win against two men in the elections.

Forum List

Back