Voting Right Act is going DOWN

Comment:
There is no need for race-based districting.

I am glad.

Yes there is still a need for race based redistricting. I see nothing wrong with it. I can see why racists would oppose this. The Supreme Court has shown how radical it is on this issue. The Constitution gives Congress the right to regulate federal elections. That is explicitly stated in the Constitution. Yet the radical right wing Supreme Court ignores this.

The only reason why you people piss and whine about this is because you know that there is a better than 90% chance all of these carved out racial districts will elect a Democrat. Now they may be drawn in ways that might actually require you to work to win them.

These types of districts have plenty of competition so you do have to work to win them.

Of course, it will, but any attempt to move us beyond the past will get the same result. There is a segment of politicians and the media who have no desire to see us as a nation in racial harmony

Trump supporters want racial harmony as long as Republicans benefit.

You have never seen me say Harris was anything but a failure in everything she has ever done.

But to note, that is not what she said. She said economics.
Actually, Harris said “equity”, not to be confused with equal distribution for all. Pandering never pans out well in the end.

There is nothing racist about it. Blacks should be entitled to representation especially when they make up a third of the population in some states.
They are entitled to one vote per person.

same as white people.

Allowing the Democrats to draw all these lines that ensure democrat success in these states is ridiculous.

This will never be fixed until we have rank-choice voting and multi-district representation in every state. It's the only way.

Again, all of his bullshit assumes that the general interests of white people and the interest of Black people are not aligned.

BULLSHIT

The only difference is that Black people want money from white people because they are white.

As you can see by Goat Curry avoiding of my question, that is exactly what this fucking shit is about.

They are entitled to one vote per person.

same as white people.

Allowing the Democrats to draw all these lines that ensure democrat success in these states is ridiculous.

This will never be fixed until we have rank-choice voting and multi-district representation in every state. It's the only way.

Again, all of his bullshit assumes that the general interests of white people and the interest of Black people are not aligned.

BULLSHIT

The only difference is that Black people want money from white people because they are white.

As you can see by Goat Curry avoiding of my question, that is exactly what this fucking shit is about.
I'm not. I'm laughing as you dig yourself in deeper letting us all know what you think black voters are all about. 😁

Shuffle Along, Boy; You've Been Flipped Off the Deck

The same thing Aframs did when that was done after the temporary Black Supremacy of Reconstruction quickly collapsed. Just because this Second Reconstruction has lasted for 60 years doesn't mean it won't unexpectedly start falling apart and rapidly end like the Soviet Union did after 74 years of Leftist totalitarianism.
I have an adult son, which means boys don't raise men. Not run and tell that Fuck Boy.

Forum List

Back