Voting Machines in Pennsylvania County Rejecting Ballots… but Only REPUBLICAN Ballots

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Isn't that special. PA depends on energy jobs. The is no way Biden won that state. Fraud.
Chris Varney, Judge of Elections says they were initially under the impression that it was a problem with all ballots, but then determined it was only a problem with Republican ballots. Varney says he was unaware of which specific precincts were dealing with the same issue, but that this same issue was happening in numerous locations across Fayette County.

From the article:

The Fayette County Bureau of Elections has confirmed that precincts across the county are having issues with machines not scanning bar codes on all ballots, for both Republicans and Democrats.

But the Trumpsters don't care. Their Trumpster websites only speak da troof.
Too much truth for you to handle, because here you are.

From the article:

The Fayette County Bureau of Elections has confirmed that precincts across the county are having issues with machines not scanning bar codes on all ballots, for both Republicans and Democrats.

Did you see what I posted?

From the article:

as usual, nothing

From the article:

It does not matter to me what you post. You support traitors, criminals, and murderers and will lie about any and all things anyway. Correct?

From the article:

as usual, nothing
So you have no comment on the fact that the Trumpster website clearly misrepresented the facts, and that a Trumpster took the story as fact and ran with it.

Well, I'm surely not surprised.

From the article:

It does not matter to me what you post. You support traitors criminals and murderers and will lie about any and all things anyway. Correct?
I know it doesn't matter. You have your little world, and it's comfy.

Out here in the real world, I just made a fool of you.

From the article:

"The Fayette County Bureau of Elections has confirmed that precincts across the county are having issues with machines not scanning bar codes on all ballots, for both Republicans and Democrats. Hutchison Elementary School, the polling location for South Union Township’s 3rd voting district, was among those having issues on Tuesday morning.

Chris Varney, Judge of Elections says they were initially under the impression that it was a problem with all ballots, but then determined it was only a problem with Republican ballots."

From the article:

It does not matter to me what you post. You support traitors criminals and murderers and will lie about any and all things anyway. Correct?
I know it doesn't matter. You have your little world, and it's comfy.

Out here in the real world, I just made a fool of you.
The only fool here is you. Lies make fools of no one, it just makes them liars. You are a liar.

From the article:

as usual, nothing
So you have no comment on the fact that the Trumpster website clearly misrepresented the facts, and that a Trumpster took the story as fact and ran with it.

They're children, Mac.

From the article:

as usual, nothing

They're children, Mac.
Not working. Name calling does nothing but make you look like an arrogant dumbass.

Isn't that special. PA depends on energy jobs. The is no way Biden won that state. Fraud.
Chris Varney, Judge of Elections says they were initially under the impression that it was a problem with all ballots, but then determined it was only a problem with Republican ballots. Varney says he was unaware of which specific precincts were dealing with the same issue, but that this same issue was happening in numerous locations across Fayette County.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Liberty Daily Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, use of sources who routinely fail fact checks as well as a complete lack of transparency regarding who is behind the website
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:That means shit and everyone knows it.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Liberty Daily Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, use of sources who routinely fail fact checks as well as a complete lack of transparency regarding who is behind the website

=============================

Ballots are not handed out at the polling place that designate whether a voter is a republican or a democrat, in to a ballot bar code...or in any manner is one blank BA!lot, different from another.

Ballots are handed out, by who is next in line....randomly.

The bull crap story that the machines rejected only the bar codes on republican ballots is impossible to happen by machine shenanigans....since there is no difference in the barcode onthe ballots for republican registrants or democratic registrants voting....

From the article:

The Fayette County Bureau of Elections has confirmed that precincts across the county are having issues with machines not scanning bar codes on all ballots, for both....!!!

see both!!

it only affected 2 ballots!

you fools!!!

both = only 2 ballots!!

Mac is smarter than everyone at USMB!!

Stupendpous Man Mac does it again!!

1621376985728.jpeg

From the article:

How does that disprove that it was only republican votes that were discarded in

Pennsylvania.​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source.

What you did there was define MSLSD, Huff Po, CBS, PBS and CNNBS as well as the AP, NY Slimes, Washington Compost. You have no evidence or examples to prove anything fraudulent about "right wing" News outlets other than Infowars.

Forum List

Back