Voting machine in swing state not accepting Trump vote - Video

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
If Hillary wins, I will question it. Why is it when the machines "malfunction", as they did in the last election, it's always in the Dem's favor? Pretty suspicious. Apparently, the machine was fixed but how many votes across the country were switched without people realizing it?

Check out the video. The guy kept trying to choose Trump but the machine was lit up for Hillary. Glitch, my ass.

BREAKING: Trump Voters in Critical Swing State FURIOUS as Machines...

If Hillary wins, I will question it. Why is it when the machines "malfunction", as they did in the last election, it's always in the Dem's favor? Pretty suspicious. Apparently, the machine was fixed but how many votes across the country were switched without people realizing it?

Check out the video. The guy kept trying to choose Trump but the machine was lit up for Hillary. Glitch, my ass.

These people are unconscionable. They are evil.

And all their leftist devotees who know this and say nothing of their crimes are guilty as well.

When the phony stories of vote fraud from the Trump-losers come this thick, you know the Trump-losers understand how badly they're losing, and are now just making excuses for it.
so you too are ok with fraud. amazing. there shouldn't be any acceptance of fraud either way.

Never trust a federally controlled voting machine...

When the phony stories of vote fraud from the Trump-losers come this thick, you know the Trump-losers understand how badly they're losing, and are now just making excuses for it.

Sure, I'll entertain evidence that they are "phony" stories. Got any?

No, it's about talking about what we saw in that video. It's just wrong that we can't trust the system. If that same machine had not allowed a Hillary supporter to choose, would you be pissed or just dismiss it?

Sure. They're "phony" because they're pretending the irregularities are all on one side, which is a total bullshit claim.

If you go to the liberal blogs, they're full of examples of irregularities going the other way. Yet you don't see the liberals coming here and breathlessly reporting how it proves fraud. Irregularities happen. Only dishonest partisan hacks cherrypick them so they can pretend that they represent fraud.

so you too are ok with fraud. amazing. there shouldn't be any acceptance of fraud either way.

Your RW pals want an armed rebellion if Hillary Clinton is elected.

Sure. They're "phony" because they're pretending the irregularities are all on one side, which is a total bullshit claim.

If you go to the liberal blogs, they're full of examples of irregularities going the other way. Yet you don't see the liberals coming here and breathlessly reporting how it proves fraud. Irregularities happen. Only dishonest partisan hacks cherrypick them so they can pretend that they represent fraud.
I don't see it, because I'm not sure it exists. Go on, post a story about them new fancy fan-dangled machines automatically voting for Trump, go on, post one. I'm here.

Another machine in Pensacola, Florida won't let the person vote for Trump. This is insane.

Are Hillary supporters so desperate that they realize they must cheat to help her win?

Clementine, you're being played by professional propaganda artists. Goebbels had nothing on your masters.

However, as it's difficult to fool or cheat an honest man, nobody but your little cult is being fooled.

Oh, three voter fraud arrests so far, all Trump supporters.

Last edited:

Kind of early for the Trump babies to start crying about the election being stolen...

Another machine in Pensacola, Florida won't let the person vote for Trump. This is insane.

Are Hillary supporters so desperate that they realize they must cheat to help her win?

So if Hillary wins the votes were rigged, but if Trump wins the votes are good..
Give me a Freaken Break.....

Point is that cheating can go either way. And we don't do enough to provide oversight.

So if Hillary wins the votes were rigged, but if Trump wins the votes are good..
Give me a Freaken Break.....

Point is that cheating can go either way. And we don't do enough to provide oversight.

More dead Democrats voting than dead Republicans.

Never trust a federally controlled voting machine...

No voting machines are "federally controlled".

Forum List

Back