Voting fraud?

Both of you need to back up your claims. To date, outside of the Boss Hawg areas, there is almost zero voting fraud going on that isn't perpetrated by an election officer.
So you're late getting the information. No big deal. Only is a bad thing if you don't take the OPPORTUNITY to now learn what your liberal fake news media has intentionally not let you know about. Click the links in the previous post.

I was an ignorant leftist Democrat (and Green Party) for 40 years, Don't make the same mistake.

Prove what you claim. If you do, you will be the first that has in over 20 years since the system was started. Let's see a link to the proof that Colorado has so many illegal votes. I can show you two for 2018 and both were Republicans and both are cooling their heals in a State Prison.
Illegal alien voting is common all over the US. Colorado is no exception, and being a blue state, election officials make it even easier for illegals there. 20 years ? HA HA, Liberals are so information-deprived ignorant. The result of watching liberal OMISSION media, like CNN, MSNBC, etc, and they come in here and show us how much they don't know.

I've been posting these proofs of illegal aliens voting, FOR YEARS in this forum. You just haven't done your homework, that's all. Now you have it here in front of you. Read the links. All of them. No need to be ignorant.

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Report_Alien-Invasion-in-Virginia.pdf

Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes

Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

Texas Democrats ask noncitizens to register to vote

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Safe-Spaces_Final.pdf

Finally Proof of Illegal Alien Voting

Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/Philadelphia-Litigation-Report.pdf

Exclusive: Florida Investigating Potential Non-Citizen Voters

Yah, let's believe the rtwingnutjob sites that are off the scale for reporting unsupported or outright lying.

Hey, I have an idea. Let's start a rumor. Bridges can collapse so let's get rid of all the bridges. That's actually more true and becoming more true every day. But the chances of it happening are so far out there that the bridge you cross on a daily basis has so close to a zero chance of collapsing that it's not worth worrying about. But we need to center out that one bridge and go insane about getting it removed.

Both of you need to back up your claims. To date, outside of the Boss Hawg areas, there is almost zero voting fraud going on that isn't perpetrated by an election officer.
So you're late getting the information. No big deal. Only is a bad thing if you don't take the OPPORTUNITY to now learn what your liberal fake news media has intentionally not let you know about. Click the links in the previous post.

I was an ignorant leftist Democrat (and Green Party) for 40 years, Don't make the same mistake.

Got a newsflash for you. You are still ignorant just a non affiliated one.

Yah, let's believe the rtwingnutjob sites that are off the scale for reporting unsupported or outright lying.

Hey, I have an idea. Let's start a rumor. Bridges can collapse so let's get rid of all the bridges. That's actually more true and becoming more true every day. But the chances of it happening are so far out there that the bridge you cross on a daily basis has so close to a zero chance of collapsing that it's not worth worrying about. But we need to center out that one bridge and go insane about getting it removed.

Oh, haha ha. When liberals lose the debate, immediately they attack the messenger, when they don't like the message. Actually it's the leftwing media that's been doing the lying.

Hopefully, the bridge to your psychiatrist's office hasn't fallen down. As for the chances of illegal aliens voting in large numbers, it's 100% (that's not close to zero).
That's what they're here for. That's what got them here.

Sorry folks, I tried to cure liberal ignorance. I did try. :biggrin: Liberals are like smokers who don't want to stop smoking.

Got a newsflash for you. You are still ignorant just a non affiliated one.
No information-deprived liberal airhead. You are the ignorant one. Besides knowing nothing about illegal aliens voting, wanna take my quizzes for liberals, and find out how much you don't know about crime, guns, race bias, and Islamization ?

Then again, judging by your poor performance in this thread (even when you finally got the information), you wouldn't do well on the other subjects either.

With mail-in voting, what's to stop an illegal alien already deported back to Mexico, from voting in a US election, 1000 miles from the US ?

Forum List

Back