Voting For Rape

gusto

Oct 24, 2016
Who are the rapist voters around here. I started a thread around here called "A vote for Hillary is a vote for rape." Only one person replied to it. And even that one was a nonsense reply. I even invited a few other people to read it and leave a reply. But nobody did. So I have to assume that everybody around here supports rape. And people around here are apparently interested in politics. That doesn't say much for the rest of the American public. Oh the misfortune of having our next president being elected by rapists, and worse.

Most of the shills here are for anything they get paid for. What ever it may be, rape murder, incest, you name it, they will support it for a dollar.

upload_2016-11-1_16-48-33.png

Who are the rapist voters around here. I started a thread around here called "A vote for Hillary is a vote for rape." Only one person replied to it. And even that one was a nonsense reply. I even invited a few other people to read it and leave a reply. But nobody did. So I have to assume that everybody around here supports rape.
Of course you do. Because you are a retard.

Hillary raped no one.

Her husband - the sexual predatory criminal sexual assaulter, sexual harasser, rapist, adulterer, and pedophile WHITE BILL CLINTON - did that. She just demonized, bullied, insulted, and silenced his victims while enabling him / his behavior...

Most of the shills here are for anything they get paid for. What ever it may be, rape murder, incest, you name it, they will support it for a dollar.

I would have to agree with you to some degree. But on occasion I have seen people start threads that I can't imagine anybody paying them to start. That having been said, did you ever look up my thread "A vote for Hillary is a vote for rape?" Unless I see a reply in it by you, I will have to assume that you are one of the shills you speak of.

All of the resident rapists here are voting Trump.

Like attracts like.

Apparently you are one of the real rapists who never bothered to read my threads, "A vote for Hillary is a vote against women" or "A vote for Hillary is a vote for rape." That shouldn't make you proud.

So I didn't see your thread, therefore I support rape.

Ever think your op might have been weak sauce and poorly presented?

The titles to my threads are direct and to the point. That put the ball in your court.

Having not read my threads makes you guilty. Deal with it.

Hillary raped no one.

Her husband - the sexual predatory criminal sexual assaulter, sexual harasser, rapist, adulterer, and pedophile WHITE BILL CLINTON - did that. She just demonized, bullied, insulted, and silenced his victims while enabling him / his behavior...

Would you care to buy a clue? Read my threads "A vote for Hillary is a vote against women" and "A vote for Hillary is a vote for rape." If you do so, you will SEE that I never accused Hillary of raping anyone. Also, I am no fan of Bill Clinton. But the thing about him being a pedophile is a little hard to believe. Do you have a website to recommend?

Hillary raped no one.

Would you care to buy a clue? Read my threads "A vote for Hillary is a vote against women" and "A vote for Hillary is a vote for rape." If you do so, you will SEE that I never accused Hillary of raping anyone. Also, I am no fan of Bill Clinton. But the thing about him being a pedophile is a little hard to believe. Do you have a website to recommend?
I didn't say you did say that. I was not attacking you or saying you were / are wrong, just making a statement.

I have posted numerous links - will try to post them again.

Forum List

Back