VoteVets, A Veterans’ Organization Says, "Donald Trump Is Now 'America's No. 1 Traitor"

VoteVets, A Veterans’ Organization Says, "Donald Trump Is Now 'America's No. 1 Traitor"

Veterans’ group VoteVets has released a new attack ad that criticizes the impeached president trump over reports that he was briefed about Russia putting bounties on American military personnel in Afghanistan and failed to act.

The group, whose Twitter description states “blocked by Donald Trump”, has compared the president to Benedict Arnold, who infamously defected from the US Continental Army to the British side during the Revolutionary War.

VoteVets published the video to Twitter on July 3, the day before the US’s Independence Day, an annual celebration of the United States’ Declaration of Independence from Britain.

VoteVets tweeted, “This July 4th, there is a new name synonymous with traitor. Move over Benedict Arnold. Meet... #BenedictDonald.”

Donald Trump Is Now 'America's No. 1 Traitor,' Says Veterans Group

Amen!

Being a retired Marine I support President Trump and will be voting for him in November. There were always dumb ass fuck liberals in the military a lot of technical officers, those in support missions were liberal to the core. I was a Tech all my officers were liberal whiners and cry babies.

Every Vet that I know likes the job that President Trump is doing, including me.
The Dirty Democrats are just trying to divide people.....as usual
I'm also a vet and have a son in the Military. Every vet I know, my son and all his fellow servicemen, and myself HATE Trump.

Every Vet that I know likes the job that President Trump is doing, including me.
I'm also a vet and have a son in the Military. Every vet I know, my son and all his fellow servicemen, and myself HATE Trump.

You're excused. We know every vet is not patriotic.

You're excused. We know every vet is not patriotic.
Oh, I'm very patriotic. I just can't stand Trump. Being patriotic doesn't mean blind allegiance to a President, it means belief and love for your country and the principles set forth in the Constitution.
As Teddy Roosevelt said:

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

Veterans’ group VoteVets has released a new attack ad that criticizes the impeached president trump over reports that he was briefed about Russia putting bounties on American military personnel in Afghanistan and failed to act.

The group, whose Twitter description states “blocked by Donald Trump”, has compared the president to Benedict Arnold, who infamously defected from the US Continental Army to the British side during the Revolutionary War.

VoteVets published the video to Twitter on July 3, the day before the US’s Independence Day, an annual celebration of the United States’ Declaration of Independence from Britain.

VoteVets tweeted, “This July 4th, there is a new name synonymous with traitor. Move over Benedict Arnold. Meet... #BenedictDonald.”

Not surprising if one looks at Vote Vets mission statement....... :eusa_whistle:

And not a single candidate of theirs is a Republican. Democrap all the way.

I don't know about Trump being a traitor but I damn sure know he is a coward.

If he were a coward he would have resigned. So no, unlike you, he has some balls.

Not surprising if one looks at Vote Vets mission statement....... :eusa_whistle:

And not a single candidate of theirs is a Republican. Democrap all the way.
Yeah I know, they openly claim to be progressives.

Amen!

Yep, amen, you're just as stupid as the OP. Save the post office some trouble and just mail you're contribution to Soros.

Wow a “progressive” PAC doesn’t like Trump.

STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!

1593926550455.png

Forum List

Back