Voters Are Starting To Doubt Trump’s Reelection Chances

Joe Biden is a hologram in a basement. One who doesn't even know where he is.

His campaign team turned down an offer by Chris Wallace to do the same type of interview Wallace did with Trump.

The mental deterioration of Joe Biden these past six months is remarkable. And if he should win in November I doubt he will be capable of taking the oath of office nearly six months from now. So they will have him do it in private and edit the audio/video to make it appear he took the oath, with John Roberts being complicit.
Terrible candidate. A party that isn't very attractive at all.

And on the other side is the damaged buffoon in the White House and the ugliness and arrogant ignorance that is Trumpism.

First things first. Get a decent adult back in the White House and then go to work on the Democratic party.

Trumpism is a stain on this country's history.
a decent adult?....is that supposed to be biden?...
Comparatively, and by far. My standards are so low after Trump that Biden looks quite decent, respectful, stable, dignified and professional by comparison.

I've never had to have that as a criteria for a President. After Trump, now I do. Baby steps.

Unfortunately for you anyone with an ounce of common sense knows you on here and you're not taken seriously

You're too fckn stupid to recognize Biden's mind went somewhere.... dementia is the odds on favorite... Alzheimer's a close second

His campaign team turned down an offer by Chris Wallace to do the same type of interview Wallace did with Trump.

The mental deterioration of Joe Biden these past six months is remarkable. And if he should win in November I doubt he will be capable of taking the oath of office nearly six months from now. So they will have him do it in private and edit the audio/video to make it appear he took the oath, with John Roberts being complicit.

And on the other side is the damaged buffoon in the White House and the ugliness and arrogant ignorance that is Trumpism.

First things first. Get a decent adult back in the White House and then go to work on the Democratic party.

Comparatively, and by far. My standards are so low after Trump that Biden looks quite decent, respectful, stable, dignified and professional by comparison.

I've never had to have that as a criteria for a President. After Trump, now I do. Baby steps.

Unfortunately for you anyone with an ounce of common sense knows you on here and you're not taken seriously

You're too fckn stupid to recognize Biden's mind went somewhere.... dementia is the odds on favorite... Alzheimer's a close second
I was asked a question, and I answered it clearly and respectfully.

Obviously such behavior is foreign to someone like you. Sorry.

“On the whole, it seems voters are now less confident in Trump’s reelection chances, and the main driver of that shift may be independent voters. In USA Today/Suffolk’s June survey, 47 percent of independents picked Biden versus 35 percent who chose Trump, a reversal from the October 2019 poll, when 54 percent of independents expected Trump to win compared with 30 percent who said the Democratic nominee would win. And looking across the Economist/YouGov data since early May, the share of independents who expect Trump to win has slid as well, from the low 40s to the mid-to-high 30s.”

Such is the significance of political perception.

After yesterdays shit-show Congressional hearing all doubts have been removed.

biden is just another long time DC politician and if elected not much will be done.....matter of fact things might get worse...

“On the whole, it seems voters are now less confident in Trump’s reelection chances, and the main driver of that shift may be independent voters. In USA Today/Suffolk’s June survey, 47 percent of independents picked Biden versus 35 percent who chose Trump, a reversal from the October 2019 poll, when 54 percent of independents expected Trump to win compared with 30 percent who said the Democratic nominee would win. And looking across the Economist/YouGov data since early May, the share of independents who expect Trump to win has slid as well, from the low 40s to the mid-to-high 30s.”

It’s going to be a tight Election. Biden has his base locked up. What is he going to do for the people out of work who want to work? This is a segment Democrats have abandoned.
I don't think it will be a tight election this will wind up being very painful for the Communist Democrats

The Democrats has made getting Trump their top priority since November 2016. Throughout that time, they have put little effort into a vision other than “we are back in power”. What is their alternative path to better economic outcome? What is their plan to mitigate us from another pandemic? What is their plan for securing the homefront?

We already know. The illegals, the dead, the multi voters. We get it!

Sure they are. That is why you are here, because you are afraid. Biden will be in nursing home babbling inside of 2 years he is already so senile and has dementia.

Voters Are Starting To Doubt Trump’s Reelection Chances

We're seeing the same thing on this message board. Several right-leaning posters do not think Trump is going to win.

Forum List

Back