Voter roll data changed after it is demonstrated many people voted from vacant lots.

OH CRAP! Stop everything here. We need to re-calculate everything. This should only take a moment *pulls out calculator*...and with 1 vote switching from Biden to Trump, that gives us *calculates*

7,999,999 still ahead for Biden.
What makes you think this only happened once?
Gee, do you think it happened 33,597 time in Nevada. I don't.
I have no idea how many times it happened in Nevada, or any other state for that matter, and no one else knows either. Thats a problem. We cant have that.
More a curiosity than anything else. Definitely did not happen 7,000,000 times. Trump lost as relatively fair and square as any other election was lost or won in the last 50 years, maybe more fairly than some state or local elections. Try to make peace with it.
If looking for more secure election to federal offices, you should get behind HR-1.
A "curiosity"? The integrity of our elections is much more important than that. We cant have large numbers of people questioning whether or not our elections are legit.
Simple. Quit questioning the past and support HR-1 to protect the future. Whining constantly does not help and make that crowd look pathetic.
HR-1 doesnt make our elections more secure when it comes to voter fraud..

We cant have large numbers of people questioning whether or not our elections are legit.
Then the lying assholes who created that insecurity should publicly address it by admitting they were lying their asses off. Instead they are trying to capitalize on this phenomenon they, themselves, created to pass laws to suppress turnout.

OH CRAP! Stop everything here. We need to re-calculate everything. This should only take a moment *pulls out calculator*...and with 1 vote switching from Biden to Trump, that gives us *calculates*

I have no idea how many times it happened in Nevada, or any other state for that matter, and no one else knows either. Thats a problem. We cant have that.
More a curiosity than anything else. Definitely did not happen 7,000,000 times. Trump lost as relatively fair and square as any other election was lost or won in the last 50 years, maybe more fairly than some state or local elections. Try to make peace with it.
If looking for more secure election to federal offices, you should get behind HR-1.
A "curiosity"? The integrity of our elections is much more important than that. We cant have large numbers of people questioning whether or not our elections are legit.
Simple. Quit questioning the past and support HR-1 to protect the future. Whining constantly does not help and make that crowd look pathetic.
The cross reverencing data base and of course paper trail backup makes any perpetrators more easily caught in certain cases and increased penalties and jail time are a further deterrent.

We cant have large numbers of people questioning whether or not our elections are legit.
Then the lying assholes who created that insecurity should publicly address it by admitting they were lying their asses off. Instead they are trying to capitalize on this phenomenon they, themselves, created to pass laws to suppress turnout.
You're the ones lying your asses off, turd.

A "lie" about our elections wouldnt hold water if our elections were secure.

The cross reverencing data base and of course paper trail backup makes any perpetrators more easily caught in certain cases and increased penalties and jail time are a further deterrent.
How would any of that catch ballot harvestors?

What's wrong with ballot harvesting? One person, one vote.

The issue here is that you know the people who have to have their ballots collected and submitted are going to lean democrat. And you think that, because you heard they tend to be minorities. Do you think you guys fool anyone? You don't.

I did not see ballot harvestors addressem but agree it is not a good practice and as it did cause a republican to be tried and an election for house of representatives to require a new vote due to the proven fraud, I thought it was already illegal in all states. It is not? I agree with you, that it should be. Maybe the Senate republican will get it into the Senate version? I doubt it. I think they really like things kind of loosie goosie to get away with crap on their side and to make attacks and raise money, so will fight any reforms at all. Not really a republican issue, except for accusations and fund raising.

Last edited:
What's wrong with ballot harvesting? One person, one vote.

The issue here is that you know the people who have to have their ballots collected and submitted are going to lean democrat. And you think that, because you heard they tend to be minorities. Do you think you guys fool anyone? You don't.
"One person one vote"? Do you even know what ballot harvesting is? What an absurd statement.

I did not see ballot harvestors addressem but agree it is not a good practice and as it did cause a republican to be tried and an election for house of representatives to require a new vote due to the proven fraud, I thought it was already illegal in all states. It is not? I agree with you, that it should be. Maybe the Senate republican will get it into the Senate version? I doubt it. I think they really like things kind of loosie goosie to get away with crap on their side and to make attacks and raise money, so will fight any reforms at all. Not really a republican issue, except for accusations and fund raising.
Virtually every instance of ballot harvesting was commited by democrats.

People have been investigation the "paper trail," and it shows a lot of votes are fraudulent.

Dim NAZIs created it, shit for brains.

Virtually every instance of ballot harvesting was commited by democrats.
Virtually you may be correct, but this isn't the virtual world. This is the real world. It was just the 2018 election. Surely you remember it in North Carolina? Really big stink. They had to revote the election in those districts or counties. People stepped down and other refused to intercede.
Be glad to read of the court cases and new elections forced by Democrat ballot harvesting. Show us the link.

Forum List

Back