Voter roll data changed after it is demonstrated many people voted from vacant lots.

I know, someone is following me around the forum and deleting my posts without any notification. It's really weird. They even deleted my Flame Zone topic...I did not see any rule against creating a topic in there regarding the Moderators. But maybe I missed it, whatever.

Whoever it is is just being a child

So you are being cancelled for your opinions? Wow, that must suck.
Gotta admit, thats funny right there...

I know, someone is following me around the forum and deleting my posts without any notification. It's really weird. They even deleted my Flame Zone topic...I did not see any rule against creating a topic in there regarding the Moderators. But maybe I missed it, whatever.

Good post.

I just wanna know who the heck is doing it

Good post.

I just wanna know who the heck is doing it

It can be any mod. We have all shapes and sizes and colors.

There At least no organized voter fraud. How do we knop this? Because no one has been able to provide any evidence for such vote fraud. That's why anyone claiming organized vote fraud is correctly classifed as a cult liar. They're just making nonsense up, and everyone knows it, including themselves.

Satan is the Lord of Lies, and the Trump cultists serve him willingly. It won't end well for them. That's another way the libs win big, not burning in Hell for eternity.
Bible says they only burn a thousand years then get another chance.

Steven Crowder showed examples of mail in ballots pointing to vacant lots. The next day, the rolls were illegally changed and he was "fact checked". Even with the update, it is still not that person's address.

HUGE: Nevada Voter Mysteries DEEPEN! | Louder with Crowder - YouTube
Oh look, another lie about the election that the gullible cultists just learned about but will presemt as the reason they have believed the election was stolen for 4 months.

Comedy gold.

OH CRAP! Stop everything here. We need to re-calculate everything. This should only take a moment *pulls out calculator*...and with 1 vote switching from Biden to Trump, that gives us *calculates*

7,999,999 still ahead for Biden.

Not even close.
Geeze, I'll be glad when you grow up...
When I grow up? Bro, there are children that could look at the 2020 election and go "Daddy, Biden won by lots and lots of votes". There are kids that can see the vote tallies and say "Oh, well I see 81 million > 74 million".

You grow up. Quit with the fake math BS. A 1st grader knows Biden won. How come you don't?

Don't call me kid until you believe in reality, jerk.

Not a bro. You are a kid. With kid ideas, like, "If we just help the world, the economy will take care of itself."
No, it won't. And no, kids, Biden didn't win just because they told you he did. Biden can't stand up long enough to deliver a State of the Union address.
It's nice to be young and idealistic, in your little white bread world. Then you grow up and have kids, and try to hold on to your job, being taxed to death, getting no affordable health care, and rolling blackouts when you need to plug in your car, in a blizzard...

So, puppy, tell me (without a y'all) how throwing billions at the UN has improved the climate that you are so worried about. Have they fixed the ozone yet?

There At least no organized voter fraud. How do we knop this? Because no one has been able to provide any evidence for such vote fraud. That's why anyone claiming organized vote fraud is correctly classifed as a cult liar. They're just making nonsense up, and everyone knows it, including themselves.

Satan is the Lord of Lies, and the Trump cultists serve him willingly. It won't end well for them. That's another way the libs win big, not burning in Hell for eternity.
Bible says they only burn a thousand years then get another chance.

No, it does not.
And the cult thing is just stupid.

It is amazing none of the left wingnuts on this board will claim those who died from COVID should be removed from the voter rolls.

:muahaha:.....

OH CRAP! Stop everything here. We need to re-calculate everything. This should only take a moment *pulls out calculator*...and with 1 vote switching from Biden to Trump, that gives us *calculates*

What makes you think this only happened once?
Gee, do you think it happened 33,597 time in Nevada. I don't.
I have no idea how many times it happened in Nevada, or any other state for that matter, and no one else knows either. Thats a problem. We cant have that.

I have no idea how many times it happened in Nevada, or any other state for that matter, and no one else knows either. Thats a problem. We cant have that.
More a curiosity than anything else. Definitely did not happen 7,000,000 times. Trump lost as relatively fair and square as any other election was lost or won in the last 50 years, maybe more fairly than some state or local elections. Try to make peace with it.
If looking for more secure election to federal offices, you should get behind HR-1.

Not even close.
Indeed. The Irish Ram many are wondering why a kid who has not reached puberty yet is on a political message board. :cuckoo:

There was no voter fraud.

This is a preposterous lie, but universally accept on the Left and in the Media. Don't bother them with facts. They KNOW that...There was no voter fraud.

It has become a mantra, which, of course you cannot argue with.
:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Not even close.
When I grow up? Bro, there are children that could look at the 2020 election and go "Daddy, Biden won by lots and lots of votes". There are kids that can see the vote tallies and say "Oh, well I see 81 million > 74 million".

You grow up. Quit with the fake math BS. A 1st grader knows Biden won. How come you don't?

Don't call me kid until you believe in reality, jerk.

Not a bro. You are a kid. With kid ideas, like, "If we just help the world, the economy will take care of itself."
No, it won't. And no, kids, Biden didn't win just because they told you he did. Biden can't stand up long enough to deliver a State of the Union address.
It's nice to be young and idealistic, in your little white bread world. Then you grow up and have kids, and try to hold on to your job, being taxed to death, getting no affordable health care, and rolling blackouts when you need to plug in your car, in a blizzard...

So, puppy, tell me (without a y'all) how throwing billions at the UN has improved the climate that you are so worried about. Have they fixed the ozone yet?
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Well said:yes_text12:

How would we know? There has been NO organized investigation of this...And I know, I know, the FBI and all...But, where is that 9/11 style commission that Pelosi promised? Lip service or what?
Trump campaign and their crack lawyers (or Kraken lawyers) investigated and came up with dick, or at least nothing they would or could prove or in many cases, even bring up in court.

Aren‘t you curious?

More a curiosity than anything else. Definitely did not happen 7,000,000 times. Trump lost as relatively fair and square as any other election was lost or won in the last 50 years, maybe more fairly than some state or local elections. Try to make peace with it.
If looking for more secure election to federal offices, you should get behind HR-1.
A "curiosity"? The integrity of our elections is much more important than that. We cant have large numbers of people questioning whether or not our elections are legit.

How would we know? There has been NO organized investigation of this...And I know, I know, the FBI and all...But, where is that 9/11 style commission that Pelosi promised? Lip service or what?
Trump campaign and their crack lawyers (or Kraken lawyers) investigated and came up with dick, or at least nothing they would or could prove or in many cases, even bring up in court.

Aren‘t you curious?
A passing curiosity. Perhaps we will never know, but only have opinion, based on how we view and accept what some people call evidence and other call bullsh#t. You do know we missed our best chance due to incompetence of the legal team chosen by trump and his campaign, right? Nobody really knows what happened with that. We only know, if they wanted the evidence (if there was any) on the record, they actively denied direct assertions in courts of law, as making direct statements of fact (that cannot be proved or are in fact, factually incorrect) in front of a judge can lead to very bad consequences for a lawyer or legal firm. So, like the lament of many in prison, you can say you were Fkd by your inept lawyer. Yet, these were not supposed to be inexperienced, inept legal representatives as we have seen with people depending on their public defender. These were high dollar legal counsels picked by trump himself and those close to him, he chose to trust. Their selection and performances during the 60 plus forays into the courts (all the way to the Supreme court) to overturn the election are in fact, just another example of his management acumen (or lack there of) and basic decision making aptitude of donald trump, himself. Couple that management and decision making ability with his basic character and it is apparent, in losing, you really lost nothing, or at least not anything of value in that position, unless those qualities are nothing you value. It falls to this. If you consistently over promise and under deliver in business, government or personal relationship, normal people will write you off as a big mouth, a liar, or one that just cannot be depended on ever again. It is self protection for the masses, like the old saying of fool me once, etc. You should learn to compartmentalize, more like a judge. People may swear they know it, but if they cannot or will not prove it, it doesn't exist. You will sleep better.

Last edited:

A "curiosity"? The integrity of our elections is much more important than that. We cant have large numbers of people questioning whether or not our elections are legit.
Simple. Quit questioning the past and support HR-1 to protect the future. Whining constantly does not help and make that crowd look pathetic.

Forum List

Back