Voter roll data changed after it is demonstrated many people voted from vacant lots.

I know, someone is following me around the forum and deleting my posts without any notification. It's really weird. They even deleted my Flame Zone topic...I did not see any rule against creating a topic in there regarding the Moderators. But maybe I missed it, whatever.

Whoever it is is just being a child

I know, someone is following me around the forum and deleting my posts without any notification. It's really weird. They even deleted my Flame Zone topic...I did not see any rule against creating a topic in there regarding the Moderators. But maybe I missed it, whatever.

Nah, its because you suck. As a result, your posts and threads suck too.

So you are being cancelled for your opinions? Wow, that must suck.

There At least no organized voter fraud. How do we knop this? Because no one has been able to provide any evidence for such vote fraud. That's why anyone claiming organized vote fraud is correctly classifed as a cult liar. They're just making nonsense up, and everyone knows it, including themselves.

Satan is the Lord of Lies, and the Trump cultists serve him willingly. It won't end well for them. That's another way the libs win big, not burning in Hell for eternity.

There At least no organized voter fraud. How do we knop this? Because no one has been able to provide any evidence for such vote fraud. That's why anyone claiming organized vote fraud is correctly classifed as a cult liar. They're just making nonsense up, and everyone knows it, including themselves.

Satan is the Lord of Lies, and the Trump cultists serve him willingly. It won't end well for them. That's another way the libs win big, not burning in Hell for eternity.

How would we know? There has been NO organized investigation of this...And I know, I know, the FBI and all...But, where is that 9/11 style commission that Pelosi promised? Lip service or what?

OH CRAP! Stop everything here. We need to re-calculate everything. This should only take a moment *pulls out calculator*...and with 1 vote switching from Biden to Trump, that gives us *calculates*

7,999,999 still ahead for Biden.
What makes you think this only happened once?
Gee, do you think it happened 33,597 time in Nevada. I don't.

Oh, YOU don't? Well, then that settles it.... :auiqs.jpg: :no_text11:

OH CRAP! Stop everything here. We need to re-calculate everything. This should only take a moment *pulls out calculator*...and with 1 vote switching from Biden to Trump, that gives us *calculates*

Not even close.
Geeze, I'll be glad when you grow up...
When I grow up? Bro, there are children that could look at the 2020 election and go "Daddy, Biden won by lots and lots of votes". There are kids that can see the vote tallies and say "Oh, well I see 81 million > 74 million".

You grow up. Quit with the fake math BS. A 1st grader knows Biden won. How come you don't?

Don't call me kid until you believe in reality, jerk.
lol.....a little sensitive are we?....

What makes you think this only happened once?
Gee, do you think it happened 33,597 time in Nevada. I don't.

Oh, YOU don't? Well, then that settles it.... :auiqs.jpg: :no_text11:

White thinks this post of mine is funny, I did too, but probably not in the way he does.... :113:

Not even close.
Geeze, I'll be glad when you grow up...
When I grow up? Bro, there are children that could look at the 2020 election and go "Daddy, Biden won by lots and lots of votes". There are kids that can see the vote tallies and say "Oh, well I see 81 million > 74 million".

You grow up. Quit with the fake math BS. A 1st grader knows Biden won. How come you don't?

Don't call me kid until you believe in reality, jerk.
lol.....a little sensitive are we?....

Kids usually are....

You really need to shut the fuck up. I remember the progs crying like bitches when she, Hitlery lost. You all claimed it was stolen from her.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to toot my own horn but this is probably the single greatest post I've made here.

You really need to shut the fuck up. I remember the progs crying like bitches when she, Hitlery lost. You all claimed it was stolen from her.
I was glad she lost. I only wish there was some way trump could have lost that on also. Luckily, he's outta here now.

Lefties, should the people who died from COVID be removed from voter rolls? We have the fucking list.

How would we know? There has been NO organized investigation of this...And I know, I know, the FBI and all...But, where is that 9/11 style commission that Pelosi promised? Lip service or what?
Trump campaign and their crack lawyers (or Kraken lawyers) investigated and came up with dick, or at least nothing they would or could prove or in many cases, even bring up in court.

New Topics

Forum List

Back