Voter roll data changed after it is demonstrated many people voted from vacant lots.

Now the SCOTUS is finally going to hold a hearing on illegal voter rule changes by the Michigan attorney general...they had no right to change the rules...too little too late which I'm sure is the plan....but at least this will stop it from ever happening again....election rules must be passed by states legislatures....not one Trump hating fool....
This will springboard into other states as well....

Last edited:
OH CRAP! Stop everything here. We need to re-calculate everything. This should only take a moment *pulls out calculator*...and with 1 vote switching from Biden to Trump, that gives us *calculates*

7,999,999 still ahead for Biden.

Not even close.
Geeze, I'll be glad when you grow up...
When I grow up? Bro, there are children that could look at the 2020 election and go "Daddy, Biden won by lots and lots of votes". There are kids that can see the vote tallies and say "Oh, well I see 81 million > 74 million".

You grow up. Quit with the fake math BS. A 1st grader knows Biden won. How come you don't?

Don't call me kid until you believe in reality, jerk.
Ok kid. Reality is millions of illegal fake mailin ballots were filled out.
Don't feed the troll....

OH CRAP! Stop everything here. We need to re-calculate everything. This should only take a moment *pulls out calculator*...and with 1 vote switching from Biden to Trump, that gives us *calculates*

Not even close.
When I grow up? Bro, there are children that could look at the 2020 election and go "Daddy, Biden won by lots and lots of votes". There are kids that can see the vote tallies and say "Oh, well I see 81 million > 74 million".

You grow up. Quit with the fake math BS. A 1st grader knows Biden won. How come you don't?

Don't feed the troll....
I stopped.

Not even close.

Don't feed the troll....
Does that mean no one snod post to you?

Not even close.

Loony lies from trumpkin loons

Steven Crowder showed examples of mail in ballots pointing to vacant lots. The next day, the rolls were illegally changed and he was "fact checked". Even with the update, it is still not that person's address.

HUGE: Nevada Voter Mysteries DEEPEN! | Louder with Crowder - YouTube
More loony lies from trumpscum
Liberal women should not be in politics because they are so GD hysterical and fucking dumb

Here below is why God put you lib women on Earth dear.
what-do-you-see-in-the-picture-2921.jpg

Steven Crowder showed examples of mail in ballots pointing to vacant lots. The next day, the rolls were illegally changed and he was "fact checked". Even with the update, it is still not that person's address.

I keep reading from "journalists", words like, "President Trump's baseless claims of voter fraud."

They follow Hitler's example of repeating a big lie often enough and the ignorant masses will accept it as truth

Not even close.

Don't feed the troll....
Does that mean no one snod post to you?
You can't resist...

Not even close.

Loony lies from trumpkin loons
:tongue-44:....

Now the SCOTUS is finally going to hold a hearing on illegal voter rule changes by the Michigan attorney general...they had no right to change the rules...too little too late which I'm sure is the plan....but at least this will stop it from ever happing again....election rules must be passed by states legislatures....not one Trump hating fool....
This will springboard into other states as well....
There was a CONSPIRACY to remove President Trump.

Michigan's unholy trinity, the governor, AG and SOS -- ALL DEMOCRATS -- CONSPIRED to change election law bypassing the Republican legislature.

This happened in Michigan and every other blue state. The governors need to be impeached over this

There should be a federal mandate that Democratic activists be sent to the home of everyone over 65 to help them vote. Including the nursing homes where Cuomo killed thousands of old people.
Democrats have never been on friendly terms with the law.

Not even close.

Reality is you wish they made people reveal who they voted for, so you could be angry at all the friends you had who said they were voting for Trump but then went inside the booth and voted for Biden.
The only people publicizing voter information were Democrats.

Fortunately they were forced to take down their website listing Trump voters

The only people publicizing voter information were Democrats.

Fortunately they were forced to take down their website listing Trump voters
That was a website for Trump donations, not votes.
“Employers considering them should know there are consequences for hiring anyone who helped Trump attack American values,” Sevugan tweeted.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-New York) has also suggested archiving posts from “Trump sycophants” so they would not be able to “downplay” their “complicity” at a later date

There are some municipalities that allow non resident land owners to vote in taxation issues. No taxation with out representation. Not sure what local rules in your area are but I should be able to vote on levies where I own property.

What makes you think this only happened once?
Gee, do you think it happened 33,597 time in Nevada. I don't.

Forum List

Back