Voter roll data changed after it is demonstrated many people voted from vacant lots.

OH CRAP! Stop everything here. We need to re-calculate everything. This should only take a moment *pulls out calculator*...and with 1 vote switching from Biden to Trump, that gives us *calculates*

7,999,999 still ahead for Biden.

Systematic corruption by the Reich is their constitutional right..

Interfering with election fraud disenfranchises democrats. Fraud is part or democrat culture and protected. Since the days of Boss Tweed, democrats have RELIED on election fraud to win elections, to deny democrats the right to rig elections is unamerican...

OH CRAP! Stop everything here. We need to re-calculate everything. This should only take a moment *pulls out calculator*...and with 1 vote switching from Biden to Trump, that gives us *calculates*

Not even close.
Geeze, I'll be glad when you grow up...
When I grow up? Bro, there are children that could look at the 2020 election and go "Daddy, Biden won by lots and lots of votes". There are kids that can see the vote tallies and say "Oh, well I see 81 million > 74 million".

You grow up. Quit with the fake math BS. A 1st grader knows Biden won. How come you don't?

Don't call me kid until you believe in reality, jerk.

What makes you think this only happened once?

Okay. Sure, a fair argument. Let's say it happened not once but 100,000 times. ALl across the nation.

*Does Math* Biden still won by...oh. 7,899,999 votes.

No more digital voting. Early voting for a year before the election and nothing but universal mail in voting.

Okay. Sure, a fair argument. Let's say it happened not once but 100,000 times. ALl across the nation.

Without investigations, how would you know its less than 100,000 fraudulent votes? Youre just saying shit that isnt convincing anyone.

Without investigations, how would you know its less than 100,000 fraudulent votes? Youre just saying shit that isnt convincing anyone.

Additionally, it appears to have been targeted primarily in swing states. Often people quote numbers from the popular vote, which is not what determines the election.

Lazy libber dregs don't vote.

Not even close.
When I grow up? Bro, there are children that could look at the 2020 election and go "Daddy, Biden won by lots and lots of votes". There are kids that can see the vote tallies and say "Oh, well I see 81 million > 74 million".

You grow up. Quit with the fake math BS. A 1st grader knows Biden won. How come you don't?

Ok kid. Reality is millions of illegal fake mailin ballots were filled out.

Not even close.

Ok kid. Reality is millions of illegal fake mailin ballots were filled out.
Reality is you wish they made people reveal who they voted for, so you could be angry at all the friends you had who said they were voting for Trump but then went inside the booth and voted for Biden.

Forum List

Back