Voter registration surges in Georgia ahead of 2020 elections

Georgia trying to pull voter fraud. Must investigate before the elections in 2020.
Expound on this voter fraud you expect to find.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

MarcATL,
YOU JUST told me there was a COLOSSAL amount of voter fraud in Georgia.....
You seem to contradict yourself.
Are you now saying you don't believe there was or will be voter fraud in Georgia?

You desired to see proof of what you did on this thread in that altered quote you made. I supplied it. End of story. You could have asked in private but you chose not to. Now if you desire to take this discussion further I suggest you create another thread to do that. I would have considered it an honest mistake but the way you wrote it in his quote was obviously not an honest mistake.

If I "ALTERED" anyone's post I would either admit I did it...or apologize for the error. I see neither.

What you are doing here is providing evidence for all to see that you are not an honest person.
The irony is you claiming ME to be deceptive.

It would be interesting to know which moderator you got to delete my post.
Can the moderator or admin who deleted the post at Rod's request please point out my mistake?
I'm really curious at this point.
See this again but separated to make it easier for you to see your post that was deleted.

G5000 said originally.
G5.PNG

Your post was removed because you altered his quote.

Then there is his next post quoting you here with the alteration you made in his quote highlighted and circled in red so there should be no doubt as to what you did.
BH quote.PNG

The guy that was running for governor, just happened to be the guy that was in charge of the voter count and just happened to purge hundreds of thousands of voters from the rolls.
But you go on believing that everything was on the up and up.

I try not to believe arbitrary information.
Do you have any evidence that this actually occurred? was he indicted on fraud charges?

Or, like people on the other side, are you just assuming he cheated because it fits your beliefs?

If he cheated, I would be the first to condemn it. (well, maybe the second, but I would)

Honest question - Are you sure you might not be believing things just because you want to?
I'm done on that topic, believe what you want to believe.

Your post was removed because you altered his quote.
Then there is his next post quoting you here with the alteration you made in his quote highlighted and circled in red so there should be no doubt as to what you did.

With all due respect....
You are simply out of your freaking mind.

I never altered ANY of his posts and never changed a THING that he said.
If ANYTHING got altered, it wasn't by me or intentional PERIOD.

I don't care if you believe it or not at this point.

I will contact the admin and let him know what's going on. This is bizarre.

Yep, I'm sure the illegals will promise not to vote.
You far rightwing idiots keep spewing the same nonsense, but yet and still can't provide ONE iota of evidence that this has happened.

Remember, first thing tRump did was open an investigation into illegal voting, then shortly closed that "investigation"...quietly though.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Yeah, far right people spew nonsense constantly. Like that whole MAGA country in Chicago at 2 AM in a snow storm.... Stupid right-wingers spewing nonsense..... right?
What the heck does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

The left-wing is filled with liars.
You have no credibility, and you are not trustworthy. You will people will make up anything, anything at all, to destroy those you don't like.

It has everything to do with this.

AJC CONTINUING COVERAGE: VOTER REGISTRATION 2 hours ago
By Mark Niesse, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

New voters have registered in droves in Georgia since last year’s midterms, expanding the electorate ahead of the 2020 presidential election year when the state is expected to be a key political battleground.

More than 352,000 people signed up to vote in the past 11 months,
the vast majority of them automatically registering when they obtain a driver’s license, according to data from the secretary of state’s office. The influx has boosted Georgia’s voter rolls to a record high of nearly 7.4 million.

Many of the new voters are racial minorities or under age 30, both groups that are more likely to support Democrats than Republicans, according to a Pew Research Center poll.

About 47% of the new voters who identified their race are minorities and 45% are age 30 or younger, according to an analysis by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution of a list of voters registered from Nov. 6 to Aug. 12. By comparison, 40% of all Georgia voters are minorities and 14% are age 30 or younger. The voter list was obtained from the secretary of state’s office and provided to the AJC by Fair Fight PAC, a political action committee that supports Democratic parties nationwide.

more...

www.ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/voter-registration-surges-georgia-ahead-2020-elections/NVKOTit4KEtsTHoXtd6ddN/

I believe Georgia is gonna flip to a Blue state, thanks to Stacy Abrams, and once that happens, it's a wrap...for the GOP that is.

And once the Blue has it all wrapped up, they'll start doing the exact same thing in Atlanta that the Blue did in Chicago and NewYork.

Raising taxes through the roof so you can pay for the health care and education for illegals, and making it impossible for you and your family to afford anything more than a run down apartment in East Point or BenHill. Just ask the millions who fled NewYork and NewJersey for Florida because of it.

Great! Enjoy having the "Blues". (If you survive) ;)

It's interesting how so many on the far right believe they can see the future, when they can't even see the present?

It's interesting how so many on the far right believe they can see the future, when they can't even see the present?

What's even MORE interesting is how so many on the Left never learn from History....when they can clearly see the Present...ie Venezuela

what's worse, they can't even see their own back yards....ie...SanFranciso...Chicago...."Blue Success Stories"

It is in the quotes still. That I snapshotted and uploaded.

What "probably" happened is that G500 edited his own post AFTER I quoted him.

But for you to ASSUME I altered his post is your mistake. And the diatribe that you followed it with doubled down on your mistake.

You know what they say about Assuming.

The deleted post has been restored as the Staff confirmed it was G500 who changed it and not me.

Thank you

Last edited:
It is in the quotes still. That I snapshotted and uploaded.

What "probably" happened is that G500 edited his own post AFTER I quoted him.

But for you to ASSUME I altered his post is your mistake. And the diatribe that you followed it with doubled down on your mistake.

You know what they say about Assuming.

The deleted post has been restored as the Staff confirmed it was G500 who changed it and not me.

Thank you
You sure do seem desperate as G5000 post is exactly the same as it was when it was posted. It is Post #18 to be exact and it still has not changed. Or are you trying to say G5000 changed his/her post and then changed it back again? G5000 cannot alter a quoted post inside of your post when that original post is exactly the same as it was when it was posted but the one you quoted is altered in your post.

New voters have registered in droves in Georgia since last year’s midterms, expanding the electorate ahead of the 2020 presidential election year when the state is expected to be a key political battleground.

the vast majority of them automatically registering when they obtain a driver’s license, according to data from the secretary of state’s office. The influx has boosted Georgia’s voter rolls to a record high of nearly 7.4 million.

Many of the new voters are racial minorities or under age 30, both groups that are more likely to support Democrats than Republicans, according to a Pew Research Center poll.

About 47% of the new voters who identified their race are minorities and 45% are age 30 or younger, according to an analysis by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution of a list of voters registered from Nov. 6 to Aug. 12. By comparison, 40% of all Georgia voters are minorities and 14% are age 30 or younger. The voter list was obtained from the secretary of state’s office and provided to the AJC by Fair Fight PAC, a political action committee that supports Democratic parties nationwide.

more...

www.ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/voter-registration-surges-georgia-ahead-2020-elections/NVKOTit4KEtsTHoXtd6ddN/

I believe Georgia is gonna flip to a Blue state, thanks to Stacy Abrams, and once that happens, it's a wrap...for the GOP that is.
Look at these THOUSANDS of new Georgia voters:

st-marys-ga-camden-county-historic-oak-grove-cemetery-moss-draped-oak-trees-brick-coping-old-graves-picture-image-photo-copyright-brian-brown-photographer-vanishing-coastal-georgia-usa1.jpg

MyrtleHill140510-5.JPG

Yep, I'm sure the illegals will promise not to vote.
You far rightwing idiots keep spewing the same nonsense, but yet and still can't provide ONE iota of evidence that this has happened.

Remember, first thing tRump did was open an investigation into illegal voting, then shortly closed that "investigation"...quietly though.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

There is plenty of evidence that repugs did.

You sure do seem desperate as G5000 post is exactly the same as it was when it was posted. It is Post #18 to be exact and it still has not changed. Or are you trying to say G5000 changed his/her post and then changed it back again? G5000 cannot alter a quoted post inside of your post when that original post is exactly the same as it was when it was posted but the one you quoted is altered in your post.

Actually, it's annoying when people go on tirades calling you all kinds of names over THEIR mistake. You made a mistake. That said, I can see where it came from. He changed his Post AFTER I had quoted him. But you didn't need to be so nasty over it now did you?

It's been resolved.

The Moderators found it was G500 who changed it....not me. END OF STORY. Contact the moderators if you can't stand truth.

When you become a man, you can apologize for your nastiness.

I'll hold my breath Mr. "Christian"

It's been resolved.

The Moderators found it was G500 who changed it....not me. END OF STORY. Contact the moderators if you can't stand truth.

When you become a man, you can apologize for your nastiness.

I'll hold my breath Mr. "Christian"
There was no, "nastiness" in telling and showing you the truth. Reprove yourself first.

more...

So over half are not minorities or 30 or younger. GOP still good 30 or younger vote needs to be looked at by regions. Stacy Abrams fat ugly ass won’t win statewide race.

There was no, "nastiness" in telling and showing you the truth. Reprove yourself first.

Thanks. I have noting to prove. You were wrong and are simply too small to admit it. ;)
I'll steer clear of you and would appreciate it if you'd do the same for me.

But I will say, people like you give real Christians a bad name.

So over half are not minorities or 30 or younger. GOP still good 30 or younger vote needs to be looked at by regions. Stacy Abrams fat ugly ass won’t win statewide race.

As close as she got in the elections, that's a hard call to make.
It appears that over time the Left has managed to indoctrinate more and more young people who are now coming of voting age and see anything and everything that disagrees with them as inherently bad.

Last edited:

Thanks. I have noting to prove. You were wrong and are simply too small to admit it. ;)
I'll steer clear of you and would appreciate it if you'd do the same for me.
No problem. I'll consider whatever you say from here forth not worth considering since you seem to think that others will believe that someone else altered the quote that was obviously altered in your post.

Forum List

Back