Voter ID...Who are the Racists?

Listen to the rote boilerplate excuses that condescending liberoidal dipshit white people make for blacks, viz. how they can't figure out how to get ID to vote.....And then the response of blacks to their idiocy.

Sounds like some racist shit to me!

Amazing. The very white liberals who walk around here professing their superior education and intellect turn out to be total stupid shits! Who woulda thunk? I mean, most Blacks live in the inner city closest to governmernt agencies and tend to be on more of the very programs already in the first place that require the IDs these idiots claim they cannot get! I just wish the guy would pin these kids down asking them to EXPLAIN how a voter law singles out Blacks, and how it is racist, but not their view that Blacks are too lazy and dumb to get a simple government ID, use a computer, have access to the internet or fill out a form or simply go to the necessary gov. office when proper ID is an INDISPENSABLE REQUIREMENT to do almost anything.

A signature has worked for 200 years
It is harder to fake a signature than an ID.

A signature has worked for 200 years
It is harder to fake a signature than an ID.
There is no reason proof of citizenship shouldn't be required to vote. We have 22 million noncitizens living in this country. Then once they are registered (and yes their signatures are on file) there is no reason why people shouldn't provide a current photo ID to vote.

Forum List

Back