Voter ID Should be required?

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
I need ID for many things.

Should (D) and (R) agree on a simple Voter ID?

Somehow democrats turned voter I.D. into a political issue. The concept is that "poor blacks" are victims of society and need to be cared for by the democrat party because they aren't able to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century. How long are Black people going to play the victim for the democrat plantation?

Regardless of anything, Democrats wholeheartedly support anything that facilitates voter fraud. Whether it is fighting voter ID, absentee balloting, early voting, late voting, voter ID given out with nothing but a driver's license. Whatever one can imagine, if it makes fraudulent voting easier, Democrats are for it.

This will never change. They are scum.

I used to be required to have a driver's license or state ID along with my voters reg card in order to vote.

This is not a D or R thing

It's an American thing.

And yes, we should all have ID to vote.

I agree 100%.

So what is the problem?
Why is it so difficult for some people to acquire a Photo ID to properly vote?

This is what both sides want, correct?. Photo ID to Vote.

Yes. I see the motor voter law passed, 3 Mexicans standing in DMV booth marked "one person per booth" . I am tired of being a jurist that inevitably is put in the position kicking these assholes out.

I agree 100%.

So what is the problem?

I see what you did there. You opened with 'Voter ID' and switched to 'Photo ID'. I'm all for an authentic state-issued VOTER ID, not so fond of a generic PHOTO ID.

Obviously, one needs an ID to vote!

Otherwise, if gov resources are not needed & no law is broken, then a person should not need an ID, nor be required to have one, unless ghey entered USA illegally OR not filed gor asylum.

I see what you did there. You opened with 'Voter ID' and switched to 'Photo ID'. I'm all for an authentic state-issued VOTER ID, not so fond of a generic PHOTO ID.

Meant nothing nefarious about that.
I just want to know if Voter ID, which is currently a different required form in different States, be something more uniform.

An ID, with photo or not, required to VOTE.

I just want to know if Voter ID, which is currently a different required form in different States, be something more uniform.

What is wrong with actually proving your identity? That blows me away.

I agree 100%.

So what is the problem?

It's NOT difficult for people to acquire a Photo ID.

IIRC in 2011 Dems were complaining it was a hardship for some to get a photo ID.
The areas Dems were targeting were more than willing to provide transportation for residents to DMV to get a photo ID and DMVs were willing to forgo the $5 fee for an ID.

One of my favorite 'poor me, can't get an ID' stories had to do with a fictitious great-grandmother, age 92, who had absolutely no way to verify she was alive because she couldn't find a birth certificate, she was born at home.

Really?

Excuse me, Charlie. What is wrong A NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD tied to your SS number or fingerprints? That is a real head scratcher.

Last edited:

Oh I got you, my bad. Yes I agree that with the stakes as high as they are, a state issued voter ID card and a photo ID corroborating the info on the voter ID card should be required.

Forum List

Back