Voter ID cannot save the election process

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
It's pretty much a smoke and mirrors thing now. It doesn't mater how well verified a person is when they step up to the threshold of the cyber-galaxy...once you send it off into electronic media a millisecond becomes an eternity and vice versa. Chain of custody? Please....is this is a joke? The most talented IT pros today are criminals who simply cannot be stopped or even captured for that matter. Don't get me wrong... I still think that voter ID is worth the effort....but as to voting itself? It may well be gone forever as a reliable medium for selection. No matter where it happens....somewhere along the line the results get loaded into binary signal storage where there is no way to protect it from those who have the ability to tamper with it. You can verify the effing crap out of a person's identity and it's still becomes confetti in someone else's hands once it hits cyberspace.

JO

Last edited:
It's pretty much a smoke and mirrors thing now. It doesn't mater how well verified a person is when they step up to the threshold of the cyber-galaxy...once you send it off into electronic media a millisecond becomes and eternity and vice versa. Chain of custody? Please....is this is a joke? The most talented IT pros today are criminals who simply cannot be stopped or even captured for that matter. Don't get me wrong... I still think that voter ID is worth the effort....but as to voting itself? It may well be gone forever as a reliable medium for selection. No matter where it happens....somewhere along the line the results get loaded into binary signal storage where there is no way to protect it from those who have the ability to tamper with it. You can verify the effing crap out of a person's identity and it's still becomes confetti in someone else's hands once it hits cyberspace.

JO
I urge all republicans to not vote ever again.

It's pretty much a smoke and mirrors thing now. It doesn't mater how well verified a person is when they step up to the threshold of the cyber-galaxy...once you send it off into electronic media a millisecond becomes and eternity and vice versa. Chain of custody? Please....is this is a joke? The most talented IT pros today are criminals who simply cannot be stopped or even captured for that matter. Don't get me wrong... I still think that voter ID is worth the effort....but as to voting itself? It may well be gone forever as a reliable medium for selection. No matter where it happens....somewhere along the line the results get loaded into binary signal storage where there is no way to protect it from those who have the ability to tamper with it. You can verify the effing crap out of a person's identity and it's still becomes confetti in someone else's hands once it hits cyberspace.

JO

Reminds me of an old song,;too much too little too late to ever try again, It's over!

JO

Reminds me of an old song,;too much too little too late to ever try again, It's over!
Well....cyberspace is a good thing but we are in waaaaay over our heads at this point...and yes....the day and age of reliable voting is definitely over.
Don't know when it will actually ever be available again to tell you the truth. All this fuss about voter ID? Just smoke and mirrors ......nothing more.

JO

JO
I urge all republicans to not vote ever again.
Better concentrate on your own primaries dude...

If the libs cheat again with everyone watching the gloves will come off.....

There are tons of conspiracy theories regarding alleged cyber theft (mostly advanced by the left wing) but there is not a single verified case where electronic voting was skewed from some outside source. It doesn't happen but what does happen is that radicals are able to vote numerous times on paper and then a few times in the voting booth if they are not required to produce a valid photo I.D. There are no penalties for illegal voting so it's a piece of cake regardless of tinfoil hat conspiracy nuts who visualize alleged geeks lurking in cyber space.

It's pretty much a smoke and mirrors thing now. It doesn't mater how well verified a person is when they step up to the threshold of the cyber-galaxy...once you send it off into electronic media a millisecond becomes an eternity and vice versa. Chain of custody? Please....is this is a joke? The most talented IT pros today are criminals who simply cannot be stopped or even captured for that matter. Don't get me wrong... I still think that voter ID is worth the effort....but as to voting itself? It may well be gone forever as a reliable medium for selection. No matter where it happens....somewhere along the line the results get loaded into binary signal storage where there is no way to protect it from those who have the ability to tamper with it. You can verify the effing crap out of a person's identity and it's still becomes confetti in someone else's hands once it hits cyberspace.

JO

The election process is bullshit and always has been. That people are getting all excited about voter ID shows they have no idea what the process is they're taking part in.

Two political parties should be a massive hint. It smells like a corrupt dictatorship already.

JO
What can save the election process is doing away with Republican enacted laws and measures that undermine the right to vote, that place needless restrictions on the right to vote – such as burdensome ID requirements, gerrymandering, opposing early and expanded voting, and opposing voting by mail.

States should make efforts to facilitate and expand the right to vote and ensure every American has an opportunity to vote, not work to make it more difficult to vote.

The election process is bullshit and always has been. That people are getting all excited about voter ID shows they have no idea what the process is they're taking part in.

Two political parties should be a massive hint. It smells like a corrupt dictatorship already.
However trite, it’s nonetheless true: the American people are alone responsible for the good or bad government they get; if the latter, they have only themselves to blame.

JO
Do away with all machines and do hard copy ballots, with precinct-by-precinct hand counts.

However trite, it’s nonetheless true: the American people are alone responsible for the good or bad government they get; if the latter, they have only themselves to blame.

Well, not really.

If you look at the Germany elections where they vote FPTP and PR on the same day, you'll see massively different results.

With FPTP the CDU/CSU got 37.2% of the votes and 77% of the seats.

With PR the CDU/CSU got 33% of the votes and 34.7% of the seats.

Are you telling me that FPTP reflects the will of the people?

Forum List

Back