voter fraud?? you decide,,

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
Houston precinct only allows Democrats to vote, says they are CLOSED to Republicans #TexasPrimary

A shocking video has come out of Houston, Texas today where a precinct official turns away voters who are voting Republican, telling them that they are understaffed and only those voting Democrat can vote.

Watch:

I cant imagine anything other that fraud to describe this,,

Lawsuit! Sue the bastards! That's also gotta be against state law and somebody ought to go to jail for that IMHO.
Looks fake to me. I saw none of the people checking IDs, or matching names to books, or lines of people to vote or security or anything. Looks fake.

Houston precinct only allows Democrats to vote, says they are CLOSED to Republicans #TexasPrimary

A shocking video has come out of Houston, Texas today where a precinct official turns away voters who are voting Republican, telling them that they are understaffed and only those voting Democrat can vote.

Watch:

I cant imagine anything other that fraud to describe this,,
It depends on what they are voting for, this time of the year it may be a democrat primary. In most states you can only vote in YOUR partie's primary.

Looks fake to me. I saw none of the people checking IDs, or matching names to books, or lines of people to vote or security or anything. Looks fake.
I agree. The Right Scoop is right wing trash media.

This doesn't even rate as amusing conspiracy theory. Obviously fake. No ID match or signature match doesn't happen in this country. Each state has their own laws.

If the place is truly understaffed, to me, a first come first serve way of doing things is what should be done.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back