Voter Fraud Is a Republican Myth

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Hilarious watching the Demonrats do what they do best to their own kind.

A charge has arisen in the fray of a hotly contested Iowa caucus race between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders that saw the Democratic presidential candidates split the votes nearly fifty-fifty.

Hillary Clinton arose the winner, but not until a coin-toss gave her one delegate’s vote, and a fracas resulted in more delegates for her in precinct #43 in Polk County.

An anonymous user uploaded the video to CSPAN, along with the subheadline: “Caucus chair and Clinton precinct captain do not conduct actual count of Clinton supporters and deliberately mislead caucus.”

After the final totals are announced for Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders, three Sanders supporters approach the administrators of the caucus and dispute the tally.

Watch the Moment Some Say Voter Fraud Gave Hillary Clinton Iowa Caucus Delegates in Polk County

Hilarious watching the Demonrats do what they do best to their own kind.

A charge has arisen in the fray of a hotly contested Iowa caucus race between Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders that saw the Democratic presidential candidates split the votes nearly fifty-fifty.

Hillary Clinton arose the winner, but not until a coin-toss gave her one delegate’s vote, and a fracas resulted in more delegates for her in precinct #43 in Polk County.

An anonymous user uploaded the video to CSPAN, along with the subheadline: “Caucus chair and Clinton precinct captain do not conduct actual count of Clinton supporters and deliberately mislead caucus.”

After the final totals are announced for Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders, three Sanders supporters approach the administrators of the caucus and dispute the tally.

Watch the Moment Some Say Voter Fraud Gave Hillary Clinton Iowa Caucus Delegates in Polk County

So it came down to a coin toss?
Sounds like heads I win, tails you lose.

If I were Sanders I would negotiate to be VP and let Hillary run for President.
(At least he wouldn't have to worry about a ruthless VP plotting to eliminate the President in order to move up...)

Sanders can get more of the grassroots worker/business cooperatives
organized state by state as VP if he doesn't have foreign policy and everything else
to deal with where the President will have a full time job fixing just that. I'd let the VP handle domestic issues that SHOULD be resolved by state or by party and NOT impose on federal govt anyway.

If we really kept govt to what it is designed to handle, it could be managed easily from DC; but not with all this extra load added on that should be delegated back to people and states to manage locally -- instead of dumping it on central govt and then arguing there's too much corruption and abuse or waste of the collective resources by a few in charge who aren't in touch with the grassroots. Duh. Then quit delegating so much to govt, and take back control locally.

I think that can better be achieved by having a strong VP do this extra work of shifting programs off govt and back toward localized management, since the Presidential position is too tied up.

Last edited:
This is why they fight to the death to avoid fair election, fair counting, voter ID; it's literally the death of the Dem Party

Sanders is 74-years-old. He could die from a cold breeze through his window.

Hillary is 68-years-old, and she looks worn out and tired, despite the baths in virgin's blood she takes to rejuvenate herself.

I read the same thing in multiple news outlets but none in the mainstream.

Not sure if its true or not but the claim is that the Clinton people counted caucus votes of people who weren't in the room.

Its also highly unlikely that she won 6 out of 6 coin tosses. something like a 1/64 chance.

In any case Sanders is only 2 delegates behind and highly likely to carry NH. But I can imagine the back room bickering thats going on right now if any or all these allegations are true.

Oh and several news sources also said that the voting machines were the same ones that they used in Reorge's ellection and were very easily tampered with.

Way to many questions right now that remain unanswered

upload_2016-2-2_22-52-5.png

Age should be a factor in evaluating Presidential candidates. Despite advances in geriatrics (and plastic surgery) there is no denying that energy levels start dropping at age 60. Even a marvelous physical specimen like Reagan was largely ineffective in his second term (and look at Bill Clinton today). The practice of hiding a President's disability (e.g., WW and FDR) is no longer an acceptable option for a nuclear Commander in Chief..

Age should be a factor in evaluating Presidential candidates. Despite advances in geriatrics (and plastic surgery) there is no denying that energy levels start dropping at age 60. Even a marvelous physical specimen like Reagan was largely ineffective in his second term (and look at Bill Clinton today). The practice of hiding a President's disability (e.g., WW and FDR) is no longer an acceptable option for a nuclear Commander in Chief..

Which has exactly what to do with cheating?

Of the thirteen coin tosses in IA for the dems, Sanders won seven.

Tell the whole truth, hmmm.

It has to do with Bernie, Hillary and Donald. Regardless of voting irregularities, maybe they are too old for the job.

It has to do with Bernie, Hillary and Donald. Regardless of voting irregularities, maybe they are too old for the job.
The GOP should certainly play that angle if Rubio is the candidate.

Funny how the left wing thinks voter fraud is an invention of the right wing. Yet as I recall they tried to steal the election of GWB all the way to the SCOTUS. Claiming, of course, voter fraud. Just a tad on the two faced side.

Funny how the left wing thinks voter fraud is an invention of the right wing. Yet as I recall they tried to steal the election of GWB all the way to the SCOTUS. Claiming, of course, voter fraud. Just a tad on the two faced side.

Actually, the election of was the worst blunder this country has ever had to endure. Lesson. Learned

NEVER ELECT A RECOVERING ALCOHOLIC AGAIN!

Actually, the election of was the worst blunder this country has ever had to endure. Lesson. Learned

NEVER ELECT A RECOVERING ALCOHOLIC AGAIN!
upload_2016-2-5_22-9-18.png

His invasion of the wrong country led to ISIS. He left the country with the worst recession since the Great Depression. Now he is helping his brother...:banana::banana:

GOP voter claims of voter fraud are like Hillary's indictment, they talk a lot, but nothing happens.

Forum List

Back