Voter Fraud in Indiana Democratic party chairman resigns

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
I know obama defenders this is a non story. But how many counts of voter fraud is this and in how many states?

Shocking election fraud allegations have stained a state’s 2008 presidential primary – and it took a college student to uncover them.

“This fraud was obvious, far-reaching and appeared to be systemic,” 22-year-old Ryan Nees told Fox News, referring to evidence he uncovered while researching electoral petitions from the 2008 Democratic Party primary in Indiana.

Nees’ investigation centered on the petitions that put then-senators Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton on the ballot. As many as 150 of the names and signatures, it is alleged, were faked. So many, in fact, that the numbers raise questions about whether Obama’s campaign had enough legitimate signatures to qualify for a spot on the ballot.
College Student Credited With Uncovering Possible Election Fraud in Indiana’s … | America Speaks Ink

Former Indiana senator faces voter fraud allegations - WDRB 41 Louisville - News, Weather, Sports Community

In an unrelated story from Indiana a few months back:eek::eusa_whistle:

Indiana Secretary of State White charged with vote fraud
Indiana State Rep. Charlie Brown, a Democrat, said White should resign following charges that he intentionally voted in the wrong precinct during the May 2010 primary.

Republican House Speaker Brian Bosma described the indictment of White as "unfortunate."

An assistant at the secretary of state's office in Indianapolis said neither the secretary nor his press spokesperson was available for comment.

Indiana Secretary of State White charged with vote fraud | Reuters

I saw this on the news the other day.

Will be interesting to see if its true.

Wonder if Barry can get kicked out of the WH??

a little late, isn't it?

Besides even if you take all 11 electoral votes away, that isn't enough to change the election outcome.

Dead issue folks.

a little late, isn't it?

Besides even if you take all 11 electoral votes away, that isn't enough to change the election outcome.

Dead issue folks.

How many more states are like this?

NAACP STATE LEADER SENT TO PRISON FOR VOTER FRAUD

NAACP STATE LEADER SENT TO PRISON FOR VOTER FRAUD - TheCypressTimes

"Guess who’s operating Las Vegas voting booths? Rhymes with S-E-I-U. Chicagoans are plagued by a botched vote-by-mail system. In Minnesota, charges are still rolling in from 2008 voter fraud cases. And, as I reported last night, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals just undermined Arizona’s citizenship proof rules for voting — sabotaging efforts to ensure that only legal U.S. citizens vote in U.S. elections."

http://michellemalkin.com/2010/10/27/62680/

How many other Democrats should be in prison for voter fraud? Eric Holder needs to look into this

Last edited:
oh come on now! one would think that TruthDon'tMeanShit would be all over this one wouldn't one?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't hold your breath for that one W.

AFter all its only the evil Reps who keep minorities from voting. Ask her, she'll be more than glad to tell you all about it.

a little late, isn't it?

Dead issue folks.

How many more states are like this?

only the one that's been reported.

Now, if a pattern emerges, that's a different story altogether.

Forum List

Back