Voter Corruption

They don’t itemize because they cant claim state and local taxes

Most don't itemize because most don't have more than 25k in deductions for married couples filing jointly. The SALT deduction primarily helps the wealthy in red states and upper middle-class to upper class in blue states where taxes are outrageous. The Democrats are in favor of the SALT deduction to protect these folks in blue states. They are willing to cut federal revenue at the expense of having these morons continue to vote for Democrats and their high taxes. They want the majority of the country to pick up the tab for the left's hair-brained ideas.

Most don't itemize because most don't have more than 25k in deductions for married couples filing jointly. The SALT deduction primarily helps the wealthy in red states and upper middle-class to upper class in blue states where taxes are outrageous. The Democrats are in favor of the SALT deduction to protect these folks in blue states. They are willing to cut federal revenue at the expense of having these morons continue to vote for Democrats and their high taxes. They want the majority of the country to pick up the tab for the left's hair-brained ideas.
I believe that is actually $10K

I believe that is actually $10K

Filing StatusStandard Deduction
Single$12,550
Married Filing Jointly or Qualifying Widow(er)$25,100
Married Filing Separately$12,550
Head of Household$18,800

So you are saying that people who dont make enough to pay the bills are either on drugs, lazy, or making some other life mistake. It's not because they arent paid enough. Gotcha.

So you're solution is for companies not to pay their employees a fair wage and not to have the government make up the difference. You blame the worker for their plight. So the wealth gap will continue to increase under your plan.

Look I've had this conversation millions of times with people of your ilk. I'll stop right now because I'm well aware I'll never change your mind about anything and I dont feel like wasting any more of my time.
Do have any examples that prove poor life choices aren't the reason people are poor?

Do have any examples that prove poor life choices aren't the reason people are poor?
Yes, this is by far and away the most common reason for poverty in the US. There are a multitude if opportunities to be had for those with a modicum of personal responsibility and gumption. It is much easier, however, to sit back and complain and vote for Democrats.

Guy gets laid off through no fault of his own. Can't find a job in his profession. Has to settle for a job making $10/hr, which doesnt cover the bills. Are you really that fucking stupid that you couldnt come up with a realistic scenario yourself?

Guy gets laid off through no fault of his own. Can't find a job in his profession. Has to settle for a job making $10/hr, which doesnt cover the bills. Are you really that fucking stupid that you couldnt come up with a realistic scenario yourself?
Sounds like liberal bullshit with no context. Figures, dipshits like you live in fantasy land anyway.

Sounds like liberal bullshit with no context. Figures, dipshits like you live in fantasy land anyway.
YOu asked for an example. I gave one. You actually think that is an unrealistic scenario? Oh I forgot. With you animals, if it hasnt happened to you, it's beyond your scope of comprehension.

YOu asked for an example. I gave one. You actually think that is an unrealistic scenario? Oh I forgot. With you animals, if it hasnt happened to you, it's beyond your scope of comprehension.
Generic scenarios without context are useless. Much like you, so I guess it all makes sense.

Generic scenarios without context are useless. Much like you, so I guess it all makes sense.
So what type of context would you need to make my scenario realistic? You actually doubt people get laid off from their jobs, cant find a job in their industry, then have to settle for a job that doesnt pay the bills? You really doubt that happens?

I think you know that scenario happens quite often, but just cant admit it.

If a public official uses his executive or legislative or regulatory discretion to promote people or companies or agencies, for the purpose of obtaining personal favors from that person, company, or agency, it is recognized and sometimes even prosecuted as "corruption." Quid pro quo, so to speak.

So imagine a voter who exercises her discretion (vote) for the purpose of reaping personal rewards (rather than for "better government"), such personal rewards being in the form of...
  • free food,
  • free healthcare,
  • subsidized housing,
  • protection from eviction for rent not paid,
  • free college,
  • cash benefits,
  • tax credits in the absence of tax payments,
  • and so forth...
is that vote fairly considered to be "corrupt"?

OF COURSE, it's corrupt! And what does one say about the politicians who promise to promote and provide the bulleted freebies in order to INDUCE the corrupt votes? They are worse than corrupt.

The result of this massive -corruption is that Republican candidates have to get a super majority of the non-corrupt votes in order to have any chance at winning the election.

And now we have voting initiatives that are intended to get the corrupt votes of people for whom (a) registering in advance to vote, (b) going to the polls, and (c) proving who you are at the polls are insurmountable obstacles.

And they throw out the "disparate impact" lie to accuse those who seek sanity in voting of being "racists."

We are now almost a whole day after the closing of the polls in Virginia and New Jersey, and we are still holding our breath in the hope that the Leftists will not be able to steal yet another couple of close elections.

It is all so tiring.
How about voting for tax cuts?

Forum List

Back