Trump Voter Commission

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Donnie's voter commission has been schleping around since last spring trying to document the "massive voter fraud" claimed by him..

Has anybody seen any results published by this commission? I mean we are talking about at least 3 million fraudulent votes, votes that Trump did not get credit for, making it look like Hillary kicked his ass big time. You would think that with six months behind them, with that much fraud, they would have uncovered millions of votes that either Trump was entitled to or no one was entitled to. And of course, with those results in his favor Trump would be tweeting his head off.

19.png

Curious.

Donnie's voter commission has been schleping around since last spring trying to document the "massive voter fraud" claimed by him..

Has anybody seen any results published by this commission? I mean we are talking about at least 3 million fraudulent votes, votes that Trump did not get credit for, making it look like Hillary kicked his ass big time. You would think that with six months behind them, with that much fraud, they would have uncovered millions of votes that either Trump was entitled to or no one was entitled to. And of course, with those results in his favor Trump would be tweeting his head off.

View attachment 155886
Curious.

The problem with it is that they said they were going to share people's personal info. :eusa_naughty: :cuckoo:

That means about most governors are not going to comply.

Idk who made that call, but it was definitely a stupid one.

I suppose they could subpeona the records, as for them them making people's info public? I'm not for that, not at all, no sir.

Forum List

Back