Voted!

Done.

Have to say..getting rid of the voting machines in favor of the scanners was a terrible idea.

We switched to absentee voting when the machines came in. Most of the volunteers around here are in their 70s and 80s and asking them to set those machines up (they do), get them running, and troubleshoot, etc. has been a nightmare.

604000_245251525603317_1810674922_n1.jpg

Yup

That's funny that you think Obama is there to "clean things up". :D

It's funny how they think Bush created the mess to begin with. When he was president his worst day for unemployment was 7%. That is Obama's best day.
in end obama did not have easy economey to take over. But today he might be punished by american people for slow recovering leading to romney becoming at about 4am uk time the 45th president of united states of america

Several of our early voting sites here are in shopping malls. It appears our machines are working fine - unlike some places where the machine automatically votes Democrat for you.

Anyhow, it's just a matter now or waiting for very late tonight - or possibly 10 more days to get results from Ohio!!!!!

55px-Vomiting_Erbrechen_drunk.jpg

Long line outside my polling place. No crazy right wingers there "watching" the polls. Which is a good thing

Done.

Have to say..getting rid of the voting machines in favor of the scanners was a terrible idea.

Was your voting procedure or polling place moved because of Sandy?

Here in Oregon, we vote by mail. Works very well. Sent my vote in a week ago.
I heard that on the radio ystrdy. Pretty cool.
i think danger with machines is they can fuck up any moment unlike paper.

In Michigan we have the paper ballots....i like that, less likely to screw up!!
And.....i had to show my ID TWICE! I don't remember ever having to do that before....

Done.

I took the day off from work today. Gonna take the kids out to eat shortly then go vote before catching a movie with everyone. Should be a nice day.

Hopefully a fun evening of watching returns as well.

That's funny that you think Obama is there to "clean things up". :D

It's funny how they think Bush created the mess to begin with. When he was president his worst day for unemployment was 7%. That is Obama's best day.
in end obama did not have easy economey to take over. But today he might be punished by american people for slow recovering leading to romney becoming at about 4am uk time the 45th president of united states of america

He had a 850 billion dollar start, blew it and added another 5 trillion plus in debt.

He isn't qualified to be our President "or" he has other idea's.

and he wasn't vetted. That calls serious question into the equation.

New Topics

Forum List

Back