Vote Yes on 4 in Massachusetts.

Antimatter

Sep 25, 2015
Even though you don't smoke marijuana you should have the legal right to if your over age 21 and not using it in public. Legalizing marijuana cuts down on useless time of law enforcement. People go to jail over this stuff ! Last of all, Legalization of marijuana would bring in $100 million dollars to the state annualy. Too much is at stake for the future of our state for not legalizing marijuana.

" IN FAVOR : Law enforcement veterans support this initiative because it replaces the current unregulated marijuana market, controlled by drug dealers, with a tightly regulated system controlled by state and local authorities. Passing this measure will allow local law enforcement to shift resources and focus to serious and violent crimes.

The initiative includes strick regulations for business licensing, product testing, labeling and packaging, providing many more consumer safeguards that exist now. Marketing to minors is strickly prohibited, as is public use and driving under the influence.

Local cities and towns can limit or ban marijuana businesses, and will govern operating hours, locations, and signage.

Taxing marijuana will generate an estimated $100 million in annual revenue for the state and local governments.

Regulation and taxation is working in Colorado, Washington, Alaska and Oregon, generating millions of dollars for education, infrastructure and more. Massachusetts can improve on the regulatory standards already in place and working elsewhere. "

I already voted in this years early vote and I voted Yes on 4.

Because I thought it was the right thing to do.

Will you do the same ?

It's your Vote.

Even though you don't smoke marijuana you should have the legal right to if your over age 21 and not using it in public. Legalizing marijuana cuts down on useless time of law enforcement. People go to jail over this stuff ! Last of all, Legalization of marijuana would bring in $100 million dollars to the state annualy. Too much is at stake for the future of our state for not legalizing marijuana.

" IN FAVOR : Law enforcement veterans support this initiative because it replaces the current unregulated marijuana market, controlled by drug dealers, with a tightly regulated system controlled by state and local authorities. Passing this measure will allow local law enforcement to shift resources and focus to serious and violent crimes.

The initiative includes strick regulations for business licensing, product testing, labeling and packaging, providing many more consumer safeguards that exist now. Marketing to minors is strickly prohibited, as is public use and driving under the influence.

Local cities and towns can limit or ban marijuana businesses, and will govern operating hours, locations, and signage.

Taxing marijuana will generate an estimated $100 million in annual revenue for the state and local governments.

Regulation and taxation is working in Colorado, Washington, Alaska and Oregon, generating millions of dollars for education, infrastructure and more. Massachusetts can improve on the regulatory standards already in place and working elsewhere. "

Will you do the same ?

It's your Vote.

What a load of crap, CO thought legalization would solve everything too. It didn't they actually have a worse problem with black market sales than before. Pueblo County CO is considering opting out of the State grow and sales program for that very reason and they make millions on growing weed.

Will you do the same ?

It's your Vote.
Medical Yes. Recreational absolutely not.

If I vote for it, the vote would be thrown out, and I'd be in real trouble...

I dont' live in Mass.

Will you do the same ?

It's your Vote.

What a load of crap, CO thought legalization would solve everything too. It didn't they actually have a worse problem with black market sales than before. Pueblo County CO is considering opting out of the State grow and sales program for that very reason and they make millions on growing weed.

You're either ignorant or dishonest. Pueblo a small rural town had come councilmembers vote no, however STATEWIDE the Denver Post asked "Would you vote to legalize all over again?" Another group asked the same thing-- the results a resounding YES-- how come you didn't mention this? Ignorant or Dishonest?

I’ve served as an elected District Attorney in Conservative Texas. Every DA is on a limited budget. We have to make choices. I believe in strict punishment for violent offenders and burglars. I rarely gave probation. Unfortunately we had to deal with all these annoying pot cases. Even when pot users got probation the understaffed probation officers had to make sure they were in by 10PM – I’d rather they checked on sex offenders.

In addition the Washington Post reports for 2015 Colorado gained 18,000 pot-related jobs and $2.4 billion in revenue. 2016 will be much better.

Feds: Fewer Teens Using Marijuana In Era Of Marijuana Legalization Less teens use after legalization

Smoking marijuana is pretty stupid and you are a moron if you do. Using it as a tea, a tincture and other ways is okay in moderation.

Only Rodrigo Duterte has the right method of dealing with drug addicts.

A bullet to the brain, no probation, no trial, no waste.

Smoking marijuana is pretty stupid and you are a moron if you do. Using it as a tea, a tincture and other ways is okay in moderation.
Yes -please tell everyone your education and expertise --it won't take you long.

You please tell me how inhaling marijuana smoke into your lungs results in a positive effect on the lungs. As far as moderation? It is pretty simple unless you are a complete and utter idiot. Which you seem to be.

I live in mass and I'm voting yes .

What happened to "freedom"? Y'all talk a bunch of shit but when push comes to shove you are against freedom .

What happened to "freedom"? Y'all talk a bunch of shit but when push comes to shove you are against freedom .
Well as usual the stoner brain only examines the surface of the issue.

Look for, directly proportionately, an increase in heroin sales in the country coming from Mexico as the price of pot plummets with each new legalization and growers free for all (literally) in the US. Pot was a huge part of the Mexican economy and exactly at the time Western states began to legalize pot, the drug wars between cartels in Mexico...all the violence etc. heightened as their competing market share plummeted. Destroying the Mexican market is not something we want to do right now. You might not have noticed that when our allies are going broke lately, we can't afford to bail them out. And so, they go asking to Russia and China for handouts. Or the rich arab oil nations...

THINK stoner brains. Put down the dope for five minutes and look at the bigger picture. The two things legalizing pot in the US will do here is 1. Make Mexico import more heroin into our country..reaching our school kids and 2. Make Mexico go looking for another sugar daddy in another part of the world.

You may not like black markets but all in all pot is one of the tamest. And they are real markets with real impacts. Mexico leans heavily on supplying the US with party materials and they always have. It's your choice what substance is most valuable for them to do that with to save their economy.

Well as usual the stoner brain only examines the surface of the issue.

Look for, directly proportionately, an increase in heroin sales in the country coming from Mexico as the price of pot plummets with each new legalization and growers free for all (literally) in the US. Pot was a huge part of the Mexican economy and exactly at the time Western states began to legalize pot, the drug wars between cartels in Mexico...all the violence etc. heightened as their competing market share plummeted. Destroying the Mexican market is not something we want to do right now. You might not have noticed that when our allies are going broke lately, we can't afford to bail them out. And so, they go asking to Russia and China for handouts. Or the rich arab oil nations...

THINK stoner brains. Put down the dope for five minutes and look at the bigger picture. The two things legalizing pot in the US will do here is 1. Make Mexico import more heroin into our country..reaching our school kids and 2. Make Mexico go looking for another sugar daddy in another part of the world.

You may not like black markets but all in all pot is one of the tamest. And they are real markets with real impacts. Mexico leans heavily on supplying the US with party materials and they always have. It's your choice what substance is most valuable for them to do that with to save their economy.

I haven't smoked in years .

Your argument is that it should stay illegal to protect the Mexican drug dealers !? Lol! That's a new one

Less people will go for heroin if they can freely smoke weed.

Forum List

Back