Vote Trump' vandalism, fire at Mississippi church a hate crime

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
More acts of violence by feral white trump savages

Police are treating the burning of a black church in Mississippi -- during which vandals spray-painted "Vote Trump" on a wall -- as a hate crime, saying it amounts to an act of voter intimidation.

A 911 call reporting the fire at Hopewell Baptist Church in Greenville came in at about 9:15 p.m. Tuesday, police said. Firefighters quickly extinguished the blaze.
Most of the damage to the 111-year-old church was to the sanctuary, pastor Carolyn Hudson said at a news conference.

'Vote Trump' painted on black church set ablaze in Mississippi - CNN.com

5819f0cf170000c3045bb2eb.png

There were no reported injuries.

A black church in Mississippi was burned and vandalized with pro-Donald Trumpgraffiti late Tuesday.

Authorities responded to the fire at Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church in Greenville, Mississippi, Tuesday night. Delta Daily News reports that the majority of the damage was to the main sanctuary and there were no reported injuries. Someone had spray-painted the words “Vote Trump” along the side of the building.

A woman at the nearby Rose Hill Missionary Baptist Church told The Huffington Post that Hopewell is a historically black church. She said the community is in shock over what happened.

The Greenville Police Department declined to comment, directing inquiries to the mayor’s office. No one at the mayor’s office was immediately available to comment.

The FBI told The Clarion-Ledger, a Mississippi newspaper, that it is aware of the situation and is investigating to “determine if any civil rights crimes were committed.”

There is already a GoFundMe page raising money to repair the church. GoFundMe told HuffPost it is working with the organizer of the page and will only release the funds to the church directly.

This is a developing story and will be updated.

Black Mississippi Church Burned And Vandalized With ‘Vote Trump’

This is sad. Really sad. Thankfully no one was injured.

• Banned
A black church in Greenville, Mississippi, caught fire and was spray-painted with the words "Vote Trump"

161102112954-hopewell-baptist-mississippi-vandalism-1-exlarge-169.jpg

A black church in Greenville, Mississippi, caught fire and was spray-painted with the words "Vote Trump"

161102112954-hopewell-baptist-mississippi-vandalism-1-exlarge-169.jpg
ah the things that are necessary to deflect. I'm sure this is all democrats trying to do what has been tried so many times now, deflect from the hitlery criminal. Yep, no credibility anywhere in the libturd tents today.

and a coin flip as to which candidates' supporters actually did this.

Trump is not telling people to burn black churches. This is bullshit and obviously done by a supporter of Hilllary.

Classic false flag...what the left will stoop to to get votes.

Dear cereal_killer where on here may I suggest adding a button for sad/heartbreaking/tragic
Someone else posted something that there were not words or buttons for.
Since we added funny/agree, can we have a broken heart symbol or tear drop for mercy and compassion for humanity.
(and if people use that "sarcastically" then it can be used both ways, to get more out of one symbol)
What do you think? where should I ask? Thanks!

And now for the facts pocahontas.
The fire department when they arrived at the church took videos of the church as they do at every fire they respond to.
Guess what bitch?
There were NO SPRAYED PAINTED words on the church!
AFTER fire was put out and the fire department left some fucking Hillary asslicker sprayed the church.
Isn't it your day to drive the dead indian aborted baby parts to the incinerator?

Before you start another conspiracy theory - shouldn't you at least wait until the investigation is complete? The OP did not place blame - it just reported the event.
It's not a conspiracy theory its fact....look it up

Oh, so you have "credible" proof that it's a "classic false flag"? Can you please share it with us? I'm going for a walk and will check back in about an hour...

Before you start another conspiracy theory - shouldn't you at least wait until the investigation is complete? The OP did not place blame - it just reported the event.
It's not a conspiracy theory its fact....look it up

Oh, so you have "credible" proof that it's a "classic false flag"? Can you please share it with us?
OK I get it dannyboys and cereal_killer
Lakhota is asking for equally documented sources to confirm what DB said that
the fire dept has PICTURES of the church before someone else sprayed it.

So yes, it may have to "wait for the investigation" to be complete before
they can publish more in PUBLIC or else it can HARM the investigation.

For legal reasons, the formal documentation may not be available until after it's fully confirmed.

For as we know, unlike the news sources that can post the rumors as long as they don't NAME
anyone, they can get away with that. But if you are going to PROVE the real person and reason,
who did it and why, then to avoid getting sued it has to be FORMALLY ESTABLISHED.

so yes, that takes "waiting for the formal investigation to be completed"
Lakhota does deserve proof of that, even though this isn't required of the rumors that don't name a specific person as the guilty party

This incident is a classic example of some people wanting it both ways. A GOP headquarters get firebombed and some here blame the Democrats/the left. A black church gets torched with 'Vote Trump' painted on the side and it's instantly labeled a false flag operation. Too funny.

I don't know whom is responsible for either of these foul deeds, so I'll wait for the formal investigation to be completed before assigning judgement. Crazy notion, I know.

This incident is a classic example of some people wanting it both ways. A GOP headquarters get firebombed and some here blame the Democrats/the left. A black church gets torched with 'Vote Trump' painted on the side and it's instantly labeled a false flag operation. Too funny.

I don't know whom is responsible for either of these foul deeds, so I'll wait for the formal investigation to be completed before assigning judgement. Crazy notion, I know.

Politics is sure making people crazy.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back