Vote in the Poll

Will the House Impeach and will the Senate remove President Trump?

• Yes, and Pence will lose in 2020

• Yes, but Pence win in 2020

• No, but Trump step down and Pence loses in 2020

• No, but Trump steps down and Pence win in 2020

• No, Trump beat the impeachment but loses 2020 election.

• No, Trump beat the impeachment and win in landslide in 2020

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think I'll go with the pineapple upside down cake please. I'd like some coffee with that, cream and sugar.

Think House will send it to senate who will not convict,think because voters on BOTH sides especially independents and moderates are SICK and TIRED of this shit Trump will win in landslide in 2020.....I have no dog in this fight I truly don't give a shit what happens either way that's just my opinion of what will happen.

This whole fiasco is simply because the democratic party is in a complete shambles, they have no candidate and no where else to go and there's nothing they can do about it. It's out of gas and broken down for good. What you're hearing now is the death rattle of the democratic party. If they weren't so mean spirited and nasty I might even feel sorry for them but the way they are now, I wouldn't even bother to piss on them if they were on fire.

Watch the heads really explode when Trump emerges from this unscathed, and his popularity skyrockets.

The Democrats still don't seem to get it: They have continually underestimated not only the power of Trump, but the will of the American people. If you need further proof of this, just look at the results of the poll in the OP. This board is an accurate representation of all political and social-economic beliefs. And Trump is kicking ass.

Will Trump be impeached by the House and removed by the Senate?
You left out a viable option..Trump is impeached, removed by the Senate.....and reelected in 2020.

Now that would be a roller-coaster!

I was kinda hoping that one of the selections would be that the House Democrats would join the People's Temple, move to Guyana, drink some Kool-Aid, and Trump became President for life.

But that option wasn't on there either, so I'm kinda disappointed.

Trump will be impeached by the House.

The Senate will NOT get sixty six votes to convict him.

Forum List

Back