Vote in Person...just to be SURE?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court (dominated by elected Democrats) recently ruled that PA ballots would be tossed IF MAILED IN THE WRONG KIND OF ENVELOPE. If this sort of thing happens again (bizarre court rulings), would you be inclined to vote in person after having mailed in a ballot, just to be sure your vote counts?

Just wondering.

If you get a mailer without a secrecy envelope you best call the SOS, (and you might)

my advice to everyone , read the instructions.

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court (dominated by elected Democrats) recently ruled that PA ballots would be tossed IF MAILED IN THE WRONG KIND OF ENVELOPE. If this sort of thing happens again (bizarre court rulings), would you be inclined to vote in person after having mailed in a ballot, just to be sure your vote counts?

Just wondering.
I have always supported early voting, in person, here in TN, where for two weeks it is just like on election day, except location. There is a difference in Pennsylvania. My understanding is you would have to go to the county seat, request to early vote, be given a ballot you would have to fill out there and then turn it in at same time. If that is the case, you should have requested a mail in ballot or be prepared to vote in person on election day. They would really rather you did not vote in Pennsylvania, so you really have to want to vote. Pennsylvanians will just have to follow the rules, made by the people that do not want them to vote or lose their vote.

Just wondering.
I'm giving big odds that far more Trump votes will be found in the "wrong envelopes", which will of course defy all statistical probabilities.

Just wondering.
Mail in Ballots should have counter counterfeit features like money.

Just wondering.
At least in the state I live in, you can check if your mail in vote was received, accepted and counted online.

You cant just show up after having received a mail in ballot and vote again. They VERIFY if your completed mail in ballot was received by the state before they allow someone who was sent a mail in ballot to vote in person . You cant vote twice.

Forum List

Back