“Vote for Trump or Else”

Neither side has yet to provide me a reason to vote for them. When I see someone say "how can you be an american and vote for this person". That is a huge red flag. Those people think their guy is the answer. I say to heck with that.

An unspecified number of Alaskans received emails Tuesday morning warning them to “vote for Trump or else,”

You mean some republicans are guilty of doing the same thing Dems have done for ages? You mean like:
  • Vote for Biden otherwise you'll lose your healthcare?
  • Vote for Obama otherwise Republicans will eliminate your jobs?
  • Vote for Democrats or else the oceans will raise by 11 feet?
Like that??

Vote for Biden or else you'll lose your Social Security. That message has been broadcast nationwide by Democrats throughout the entire campaign. Where is the faux outrage there?

An unspecified number of Alaskans received emails Tuesday morning warning them to “vote for Trump or else,”

You mean some republicans are guilty of doing the same thing Dems have done for ages? You mean like:
  • Vote for Biden otherwise you'll lose your healthcare?
  • Vote for Obama otherwise Republicans will eliminate your jobs?
  • Vote for Democrats or else the oceans will raise by 11 feet?
Like that??

Vote for Biden or else you'll lose your Social Security. That message has been broadcast nationwide by Democrats throughout the entire campaign. Where is the faux outrage there?

The Democrat's very existence for decades has been based on threats and fear-mongering. This thread is just a continuation of their dishonesty. Biden's entire campaign has been based on end-of-the-world ideology if Trump stays in office just ONE MORE DAY!

An unspecified number of Alaskans received emails Tuesday morning warning them to “vote for Trump or else,” in an incident that’s drawn the attention of the FBI and the state Division of Elections.

Alaskans in Anchorage, Soldotna, Homer, Juneau, Petersburg, Ketchikan, Bristol Bay and the Fairbanks area reported that they or people they knew had received the emails Tuesday, and news reports from Florida indicated that the same messages were sent to at least 183 voters there.

These e-mails may be coming from the violent right-wing domestic terrorist group known as the Proud Boys.

Trumpists know that Trump is heading for a loss. So here come the dirty tricks. These e-mails serve no other purpose than voter suppression.

See you on November 3rd.

I am not worried.

I just hope you don't breed. The movie idiocracy is becoming more prophecy than entertainment.
The movie Idiocracy was about your ilk dumbass. Why would you be worried, moron? The voter intimidation efforts are coming from your side.
Fake News. Unsubstantiated slander.

Forum List

Back