Vote for Kav = Buh Bye Susie Collins

Just think! If $2M can be raised in a month and the election is two years away, we'll wipe her ugly mug off the Senate floor easily.

I hope other groups take the lead like the women in Maine have, and do the same damn thing.

/——/ Just think— a billion $$$ couldn’t get Hildabeast elected.

The women in this country are throwing your sorry ass out in 2020.

Democratic Nominee for Senate
Potential candidate for ME, U.S. Senate, 2020 Primary Election

$1,951,677 raised.

From 68,315 pledges on Crowdpac

98% of $2,000,000 goal

View attachment 220521
/——/ Every woman is moving to Collin’s state to vote against her? Won’t Maine tip over ? Are the dead democRAT women voting her out too?

I'll never understand the women that betray others defending PIGS like Kavanaugh and Trump! They're really screwing themselves and allowing the bad behavior to be perpetuated and rewarded! "Thanks Collins, H-Sanderson, and Conway! To you, even though you've had the same experience, these women accusing your guys are confused!" Typical; idiots! Hopefully they'll all pay even though I'm slowly losing my patience trying to be an advocate of women when they do these things! If you won't help yourselves, what else can be done? :aargh: :102: :1041: :2cents:

$1,951,677 raised.

98% of $2,000,000 goal

View attachment 220521
/——/ Every woman is moving to Collin’s state to vote against her? Won’t Maine tip over ? Are the dead democRAT women voting her out too?

I'll never understand the women that betray others defending PIGS like Kavanaugh and Trump! They're really screwing themselves and allowing the bad behavior to be perpetuated and rewarded! "Thanks Collins, H-Sanderson, and Conway! To you, even though you've had the same experience, these women accusing our guys are confused!" Typical; idiots! Hopefully they'll all pay even though I'm slowly losing my patience trying to be an advocate of women when they do these things! If you won't help yourselves, what else can be done? :aargh: :102: :1041: :2cents:
Women, too, can have political points of view, dumb as they may be.

Is it the abortion thing?
I wish to God you people would stick to your own state and leave her to hell alone.
Nonsense.

Collins will be voting to place on the Supreme Court a justice whose votes will affect every American in every state.

Indeed, as with all elected Federal representatives, Collins’ votes concerning Federal legislation likewise affects every American in every state.

Consequently, it’s perfectly appropriate for any American in any state to oppose Collins, and seek her removal from office.
I don’t like Kavanaugh but he is qualified. I don’t think opposing him on purely partisan lines is good for the courts. It IS the president’s prerogative to be able to fill a vacancy, despite the shameful behavior of the Republicans.
Oddly enough, I supported him through the entire process, even her testimony, until he opened his asinine mouth. The performance that he put on in front of the committee was not something that I would support going to the bench.

Because what? You think an emotionless robot, who reacts in a completely inhuman, unnatural way to being accused of being a RAPIST, is somehow desirable? Tell me how calm YOU would have been in the same position.

Btw, anyone who thinks judges don't routinely get pissy, bad-tempered, and downright angry has never actually met a judge, and is talking out of his ass.
Calm is not the problem. The problem was the asinine shit that he did say as well as waffling all over the place about who he actually was as a kid. If he would have stood up and simply stated that he was a drinker and liked to party then I would have had respect for that. Instead he tried to play the choir boy in school and I that does not pass muster.

Also, the BS he was pulling with the call for the FBI investigation was BS as well. He should have simply stated no because the extra time dragging his name through the mud. What is so hard about simply stating the truth rather than avoiding the question entirely.

Either you want a fighter or you don't but Kav did not display that he was a fighter there like many on the right are stating - all I seen was someone acting like the traditional lying politician. I don't want another politician on the court - I want someone that is straight forward and that I think will fight for what is RIGHT rather than play word games to pander. I got NOTHING of that from his statements. i would have preferred him to just tell the committee that he was not going to play ball because he felt it was a character assassination attempt and then answered no questions at all. At least then he would not have come off as a slimy politician.

Ummmmmm, a Supreme Court Justice has no reason to be “a fighter”

Seriously, get over it.

$1,951,677 raised.

98% of $2,000,000 goal

View attachment 220521

I'll never understand the women that betray others defending PIGS like Kavanaugh and Trump! They're really screwing themselves and allowing the bad behavior to be perpetuated and rewarded! "Thanks Collins, H-Sanderson, and Conway! To you, even though you've had the same experience, these women accusing your guys are confused!" Typical; idiots! Hopefully they'll all pay even though I'm slowly losing my patience trying to be an advocate of women when they do these things! If you won't help yourselves, what else can be done? :aargh: :102: :1041: :2cents:

You don’t think women should ask for evidence. Or just go with you dummies?

Is it the abortion thing?
I wish to God you people would stick to your own state and leave her to hell alone.
Nonsense.

Collins will be voting to place on the Supreme Court a justice whose votes will affect every American in every state.

Indeed, as with all elected Federal representatives, Collins’ votes concerning Federal legislation likewise affects every American in every state.

Consequently, it’s perfectly appropriate for any American in any state to oppose Collins, and seek her removal from office.
I don’t like Kavanaugh but he is qualified. I don’t think opposing him on purely partisan lines is good for the courts. It IS the president’s prerogative to be able to fill a vacancy, despite the shameful behavior of the Republicans.
Oddly enough, I supported him through the entire process, even her testimony, until he opened his asinine mouth. The performance that he put on in front of the committee was not something that I would support going to the bench.

Because what? You think an emotionless robot, who reacts in a completely inhuman, unnatural way to being accused of being a RAPIST, is somehow desirable? Tell me how calm YOU would have been in the same position.

Btw, anyone who thinks judges don't routinely get pissy, bad-tempered, and downright angry has never actually met a judge, and is talking out of his ass.
Calm is not the problem. The problem was the asinine shit that he did say as well as waffling all over the place about who he actually was as a kid. If he would have stood up and simply stated that he was a drinker and liked to party then I would have had respect for that. Instead he tried to play the choir boy in school and I that does not pass muster.

Also, the BS he was pulling with the call for the FBI investigation was BS as well. He should have simply stated no because the extra time dragging his name through the mud. What is so hard about simply stating the truth rather than avoiding the question entirely.

Either you want a fighter or you don't but Kav did not display that he was a fighter there like many on the right are stating - all I seen was someone acting like the traditional lying politician. I don't want another politician on the court - I want someone that is straight forward and that I think will fight for what is RIGHT rather than play word games to pander. I got NOTHING of that from his statements. i would have preferred him to just tell the committee that he was not going to play ball because he felt it was a character assassination attempt and then answered no questions at all. At least then he would not have come off as a slimy politician.

This is me being DEEPLY impressed with your armchair witness assessment of how JUSTICE Kavanaugh should have handled questions from a Congressional committee about an unjust and unfounded accusation of being a RAPIST. Call me when you are anything more than an armchair critic on the subject, and can tell me how much better YOU handled the same situation.

You are such a partisan hack, your eyes can't decide if they want to be blue for the Democrats, or brown for the bullshit.

$1,951,677 raised.

98% of $2,000,000 goal

View attachment 220521

/——/ We don’t need no stinkin’ presumption of innocence....

Nonsense.

This is me being DEEPLY impressed with your armchair witness assessment of how JUSTICE Kavanaugh should have handled questions from a Congressional committee about an unjust and unfounded accusation of being a RAPIST. Call me when you are anything more than an armchair critic on the subject, and can tell me how much better YOU handled the same situation.

You are such a partisan hack, your eyes can't decide if they want to be blue for the Democrats, or brown for the bullshit.
And you highlight your ignorance.

I wonder, care to point out where I am a democrat?

Nonsense.

Seriously, get over it.
Get over what?

That is the defense of Kav, that he was a fighter. Clearly he was not.

I wonder, care to point out where I cared what your official party registration is? You can call yourself an Independent, an Unaffiliated, or a red-assed baboon for all I care. My point, and I stand by it, is that you're a leftist, and it has you carrying the Democrat's water.

Seriously, get over it.
Get over what?

And yet he beat YOU and your co-conspirators. In case you didn't notice, HE'S a Supreme Court Justice, and you're all sitting around, crying in your beer and trying to pretend it's no big deal.

I realize that it's hard to recognize any sort of fighting that doesn't involve screaming at total strangers in restaurants, but that's probably why y'all keep losing.

Seriously, get over it.
Get over what?

And yet he beat YOU and your co-conspirators. In case you didn't notice, HE'S a Supreme Court Justice, and you're all sitting around, crying in your beer and trying to pretend it's no big deal.

I realize that it's hard to recognize any sort of fighting that doesn't involve screaming at total strangers in restaurants, but that's probably why y'all keep losing.
And yet you elected a president who exemplified the rude behsvior you pretend to deplore. Go figure.

Seriously, get over it.
Get over what?

And yet you elected a president who exemplified the rude behsvior you pretend to deplore. Go figure.

And yet, you continue to kneejerk to "You disagree with me. TRRRRRUUUUUUMMMMPPPPP!!!!"

Too bad for you that I didn't vote for Trump, and you'll just have to accept that I look down on you leftists as uncivilized animals because you are.

Trump is rude, no denying that; but he doesn't exemplify the behavior I deplore. I have yet to see Trump or anyone associated with him mobbing the streets, accosting and harassing people in restaurants to scream at them, or wailing and gnashing their teeth while they pound on the doors of Congress and try to pry them open with their fingernails like a deranged horde of zombies in a B movie.

Congratulations on being such a bunch of dirtbags that you make Donald Trump look like a model of civility in comparison. Really stellar humaning, there. :clap::clap:

I wonder, care to point out where I cared what your official party registration is? You can call yourself an Independent, an Unaffiliated, or a red-assed baboon for all I care. My point, and I stand by it, is that you're a leftist, and it has you carrying the Democrat's water.
Then point out where I am a leftist.

Seriously, get over it.
Get over what?

Again, you idiodically assume that I am a leftist.

Clearly one must agree with everything that the right does or they are a leftist. I do agree with the left on a few issues but not many. Most of the others I am likely further right than you.

Seriously, get over it.
Get over what?

Baloney..........if I'd been accused of rape when I was innocent I'd go to jail for knocking your lights out.

He was actually much calmer then I'd ever been................I would have told you to shove the job up your ass........Have filed law suits against the accuser for Slander and Deformation of Character....................and taken a job for millions a year at a law firm in his shoes.

This entire Circus was a joke..........Ford's testimony was a joke..........Can't say when or where........and all the people supposedly there don't remember a dang thing...............Laughed out of court had they tried.......

If she has REAL EVIDENCE..........File a complaint in Maryland with REAL evidence and they will charge him............She isn't going to do that because this whole thing is a lie.

images

images

Seriously, get over it.
Get over what?

Baloney..........if I'd been accused of rape when I was innocent I'd go to jail for knocking your lights out.

He was actually much calmer then I'd ever been................I would have told you to shove the job up your ass........Have filed law suits against the accuser for Slander and Deformation of Character....................and taken a job for millions a year at a law firm in his shoes.

This entire Circus was a joke..........Ford's testimony was a joke..........Can't say when or where........and all the people supposedly there don't remember a dang thing...............Laughed out of court had they tried.......

If she has REAL EVIDENCE..........File a complaint in Maryland with REAL evidence and they will charge him............She isn't going to do that because this whole thing is a lie.
Again, not being clam is not the issue.

Forum List

Back