Vote for Kav = Buh Bye Susie Collins

Oh don't play stupid Pap You heard the Trump ah praise those racists and kkkers as some being good people
beat em up I'll pay for your lawyers??? You never heard that either PAP? Tell me you're deaf as well as dumb

Tha has nothing to do with the subject, you go to racism every thread. I didn’t vote Trump and I won’t be voting Trump in the future.
good for you

Continue you on with your diaper wetting and temper tantrums. At least they are entertaining.
depends on how long you've put up with them.

After a decade, it gets boring.

(I've known him close to 18 years)
LOL And I hope I've been consistent in despising republicans and everything about them

The women in this country are throwing your sorry ass out in 2020.

Democratic Nominee for Senate
Potential candidate for ME, U.S. Senate, 2020 Primary Election

$1,951,677 raised.

From 68,315 pledges on Crowdpac

98% of $2,000,000 goal

View attachment 220521

I wonder how the FEC will view campaign fund raising like that for a race that is more than 2 years away. Even small donors have to be identified for contributions directly to a campaign.

$1,951,677 raised.

98% of $2,000,000 goal

View attachment 220521
Sounds like you are a hater of women.....
Wrong but if true at least he doesn’t want them raoed like you do.

All women think exactly the same? Is that what you are saying?

Absurd

All men think the same, using their little head instead of the big one.
Or in the case of Trump, the mushroom head. (Thanks, Stormy!)
LOL!

If the goal is to de-nut Men, you suceeded with Democrats. We aren’t gonna be quite that easy cuckboy

Run Collins Outta' Congress Update

Either Sen. Collins VOTES NO on Kavanaugh OR we fund her future opponent
$2,515,789
From 87,310 pledges on Crowdpac
$564,112 RAISED SINCE 3:00PM EST TODAY
LOL!!!!
If you don't think other stupid fucking GOP congressmen who voted yes on Kavanaugh aren't watching this and shitting their pants, you're living under a bridge somewhere in Samoa.

You people think the rest of the world is dumb? So if the vote no are they going to use that money to support them? HELL NO!! You would still use it to unseat them. You nuts are lying and you know it.

$1,951,677 raised.

98% of $2,000,000 goal

View attachment 220521

Absurd

LOL!

If the goal is to de-nut Men, you suceeded with Democrats. We aren’t gonna be quite that easy cuckboy
We don’t like out of control nuttests. Sexual assault is no longer an acceptable means of communication.

Just think! If $2M can be raised in a month and the election is two years away, we'll wipe her ugly mug off the Senate floor easily.

I hope other groups take the lead like the women in Maine have, and do the same damn thing.

So you saying your going to be buying votes now? That's a felony, crime party.

I suspect raising money that way for candidates is a felony too. Probably violates campaign finance law

You’ve Been doing it for quite some time....

I like Susan Collins
One of the few willing to vote her conscience.......she saved Obamacare
Thats true - a Democrat could not have possibly done that in her seat...oh wait.
A Dem wasn’t in her seat
She showed guts to defy her party and do the right thing. Not much courage like that left in Congress
Thats nice, but a Democrat would be better - would vote for healthcare and against Kavanaugh, no courage needed.
Which is why a Democrat needs to put her out of office in 2020.

True Democrats have no courage, at least you are honest about that.

Last edited:
The Dimms constiuency are now women who accuse men of rape without ANY evidence or witnesses.

Brilliant.

Once those few man hating Lesbians die off, what will be left?

Oh. So if you can't provide physical proof of rape it's ok to rape someone...is that what the Republicans are about today?

Pretty much. It is okay to do any crime if there is no proof to prove you did it.

If the bank in your town ends up missing several thousand dollars and claims YOU stole it, can they put you in jail with out evidence based solely on their claim?

NO.

Stop being stupid. No one believes it is "ok to rape someone." At the same time, nobody believes it is ok to just punish someone based on solely on accusations, right?

The is the premise of crime. Democrats are always telling foreigners, if you don't get caught, sure, come on over to America without going through the process, rape the system.

Well stop being stupid yourself. There was no full investigation. There was no conclusive evidence, but enough to suggest something had happened. In fact most agreed something DID happen. Not enough to, as was brought up in another case - to allow a prosecuter to make a reasonable case. And that is fair assuming a full investigation reaches the same conclusions. I have issues with the way it was handled in such a public manner, that should never have happened. Nor should it have been ignored. Ford's name should never have been disclosed, and the investigation should have been thorough and quiet until concluded. THAT was shameful and GROSSLY unfair to both Kavannaugh and Ford. BOTH have been publically shredded and humiliated. The President himself partook of the public shredding of a civilian. That is unforgiveable. Each time when I think one side or the other can't get any worse they do. And the Republicans are no better.

My apologies dear.

What I meant by stupid was, that you can't possibly believe someone should be sanctioned and have their character and career destroyed on an accusation alone? Who ever leaked this wanted to make sure that you would feel this way, that the corporate media would make you feel this way.

You don't actually think that, right?

I don't think sexual assault is an issue that should be politicized and used as a political weapon, I believe that the establishment is cheapening it. Folks will no longer take it seriously, like the boy who cried wolf. The leaker did this for precisely this purpose, b/c they knew how certain folks would react.

What ever the case may be, we are in total agreement, the situation was handled completely horribly. Utterly atrocious. I'm pretty sure, the reason it was leaked, is to make an issue of something where no evidence would ever have been found, to MAKE IT POLITICAL, to tie him to something that was in all likelihood, either a false memory, or an incident that had two sides of a story. If they hadn't leaked it, it would have never gone public and we would not now be having this conversation. If it weren't a false memory, it is likely a misunderstanding or an exaggeration. Who knows?

When I think about the fact that Ginsburg was confirmed on a vote of 96 to 3 and Scalia was confirmed on a vote of 98 to 0 I wonder what is happening to this nation.

I totally agree. But I also never thought they would pull the stunt they did with Garland. :(

Absurd
LOL!
We don’t like out of control nuttests. Sexual assault is no longer an acceptable means of communication.

Except there is no proof sexual assault happened and there is no proof it ever did other then on person accusing the other. You have nothing.

Susan Collins speech was amazing! :clap:

She exposed the swamp trash! A totally inspiring speech ! Bravo! Thank you Susan Collins!:2up:

Absurd

LOL!

We don’t like real victims of sexual assaults insulted by your made up victims.

You’ll learn that this November.

The Dimms constiuency are now women who accuse men of rape without ANY evidence or witnesses.

Brilliant.

Once those few man hating Lesbians die off, what will be left?

Oh. So if you can't provide physical proof of rape it's ok to rape someone...is that what the Republicans are about today?

Pretty much. It is okay to do any crime if there is no proof to prove you did it.

If the bank in your town ends up missing several thousand dollars and claims YOU stole it, can they put you in jail with out evidence based solely on their claim?

NO.

Stop being stupid. No one believes it is "ok to rape someone." At the same time, nobody believes it is ok to just punish someone based on solely on accusations, right?

The is the premise of crime. Democrats are always telling foreigners, if you don't get caught, sure, come on over to America without going through the process, rape the system.

Well stop being stupid yourself. There was no full investigation. There was no conclusive evidence, but enough to suggest something had happened. In fact most agreed something DID happen. Not enough to, as was brought up in another case - to allow a prosecuter to make a reasonable case. And that is fair assuming a full investigation reaches the same conclusions. I have issues with the way it was handled in such a public manner, that should never have happened. Nor should it have been ignored. Ford's name should never have been disclosed, and the investigation should have been thorough and quiet until concluded. THAT was shameful and GROSSLY unfair to both Kavannaugh and Ford. BOTH have been publically shredded and humiliated. The President himself partook of the public shredding of a civilian. That is unforgiveable. Each time when I think one side or the other can't get any worse they do. And the Republicans are no better.

My apologies dear.

What I meant by stupid was, that you can't possibly believe someone should be sanctioned and have their character and career destroyed on an accusation alone? Who ever leaked this wanted to make sure that you would feel this way, that the corporate media would make you feel this way.

You don't actually think that, right?

I don't think sexual assault is an issue that should be politicized and used as a political weapon, I believe that the establishment is cheapening it. Folks will no longer take it seriously, like the boy who cried wolf. The leaker did this for precisely this purpose, b/c they knew how certain folks would react.

What ever the case may be, we are in total agreement, the situation was handled completely horribly. Utterly atrocious. I'm pretty sure, the reason it was leaked, is to make an issue of something where no evidence would ever have been found, to MAKE IT POLITICAL, to tie him to something that was in all likelihood, either a false memory, or an incident that had two sides of a story. If they hadn't leaked it, it would have never gone public and we would not now be having this conversation. If it weren't a false memory, it is likely a misunderstanding or an exaggeration. Who knows?

When I think about the fact that Ginsburg was confirmed on a vote of 96 to 3 and Scalia was confirmed on a vote of 98 to 0 I wonder what is happening to this nation.

I totally agree. But I also never thought they would pull the stunt they did with Garland. :(

Do a little more election winning and a whole lot less whining

$1,951,677 raised.
98% of $2,000,000 goal
View attachment 220521
Absurd
LOL!
That is a stupironic comment, that is like saying all
I like Susan Collins
One of the few willing to vote her conscience.......she saved Obamacare
Thats true - a Democrat could not have possibly done that in her seat...oh wait.
A Dem wasn’t in her seat
She showed guts to defy her party and do the right thing. Not much courage like that left in Congress
Thats nice, but a Democrat would be better - would vote for healthcare and against Kavanaugh, no courage needed.

Yep, another dumbass Republican comment.

I never said that and anyone half way comfortable with basic logic would know that.

Do you shit in the woods? Don't lie.

And this has to do with bribery how?

Primitive defecation habbits and arguments usually go hand in hand.

Translation~ you ok with bribery as long as you don't get thrown in jail.

Can you even name the candidate of hers getting the money, Vito Corleone ?

No dummy, I'm not for law breaking, I'm for very legal and apropriate voting of Collins out of office.
Why? Because she didn't cave to the Gestapo tactics of the Democrats? That would be a good reason to vote her back in, she showed a backbone and stuck to the facts.

Because she just agreed to vote for a lying ass partisan politico to a lifeitme appointment to SCOTUS. Ford was way more credible than our beer gulping, Clinton conspiracy theory slinging, virgin choir boy.

And Gestapo? You need to get a fucking grip on reality buddy.

Last edited:
Absurd
LOL!
A Dem wasn’t in her seat

I never said that and anyone half way comfortable with basic logic would know that.

Poor whiner, can't take a joke? You left wing idiots are pathetic assholes.

At least our jokes are funny.

Absurd
LOL!
A Dem wasn’t in her seat

Poor whiner, can't take a joke? You left wing idiots are pathetic assholes.

At least our jokes are funny.

I admit that was funny. Maybe one day you will get over losing the Presidency and now the Supreme Court.

No dummy, I'm not for law breaking, I'm for very legal and apropriate voting of Collins out of office.
Why? Because she didn't cave to the Gestapo tactics of the Democrats? That would be a good reason to vote her back in, she showed a backbone and stuck to the facts.

Because she just agreed to vote for a lying ass partisan politico to a lifeitme appointment to SCOTUS. Ford was way more credible than our beer gulping, Clinton conspiracy theory slinging, virgin choir boy.

Not one word of hers could be backed up by a single fact.

So with that post you insulted 50 million plus beer drinkers in America, congrats..

Forum List

Back