Vote For DC Statehood Tuesday

Yep, PR will be next. These moves along with changing voting laws will assure democratic rule. Sadly, the majority of Democrats are already too brainwashed to see the danger.

Who says Republicans can’t win in those new states

They just have to try harder
That would be like Trump running against Castro in Cuba or the communists in the former USSR.

It would be impossible to win anything.

Republicans can win cities
They just have to convince residents that their lives will be better under Republican governorship.

I doubt that they would ever be able to do that. Suppose, for a second, that in 2024, Donald Trump promises increases in welfare and other giveaways for the huge, failed, supercities? All the things that libs have promised for years. Do you really think that DC and NYC and LA would go for The Donald? I doubt it, but maybe I'm wrong.

Why don’t they run in cities as a REPUBLICAN?

Bring in JOBS, good paying JOBS
Clean up the neighborhoods
Fight crime

Why?
Because they really don’t give a shit.

Why?

Democrats have proven they don't either, (if they did, those cities would be in better shape), how do they keep getting reelected?

Yep, PR will be next. These moves along with changing voting laws will assure democratic rule. Sadly, the majority of Democrats are already too brainwashed to see the danger.

That would be like Trump running against Castro in Cuba or the communists in the former USSR.

They just have to convince residents that their lives will be better under Republican governorship.

I doubt that they would ever be able to do that. Suppose, for a second, that in 2024, Donald Trump promises increases in welfare and other giveaways for the huge, failed, supercities? All the things that libs have promised for years. Do you really think that DC and NYC and LA would go for The Donald? I doubt it, but maybe I'm wrong.

Fight crime

Why?

Why?

Democrats have proven they don't either, (if they did, those cities would be in better shape), how do they keep getting reelected?
Those cities are in bad shape not because of Democratic leadership but because they have been abandoned by Capitalists. Manufacturing was once the backbone of our cities but they abandoned them.

Fight crime

Why?

Why?

Those cities are in bad shape not because of Democratic leadership but because they have been abandoned by Capitalists. Manufacturing was once the backbone of our cities but they abandoned them.
So force them to come back at gun point to fix them cuz they are the only ones that can?

What are you saying exactly?

Fight crime

Why?

Why?

So force them to come back at gun point to fix them cuz they are the only ones that can?

Where are Republicans?
They always claim to be about JOBS.
Get people in our cities good paying JOBS and they will vote Republican for life

Fight crime

Why?

Why?

and the Democratic mayors stood there and waved bye bye.

(possibly with a tear in their eye)

Who are you trying to bullshit.

Here's the thing Joe. None of the citizens want to leave because of all the Federal Money there. The Feds vote in billions for the city every year. Other cities are more on their own.

Here's the thing. You have no idea what you are talking about.

People live in DC because they work for the government or companies doing business with government.

Sorry, 5-6 states deciding what is best for the other 40+ isn't my idea of a democracy.

But five swing states deciding the election is?

If most of the people live in those six states, those are the states that SHOULD be running things.

My idea of Democracy is one person, one vote. Disenfranchising millions of people is kind of the opposite of that.

The danger of what? Letting people vote and giving Americans representation?

Wow. That's really fucking dangerous.

Here's the thing, dummy. If your whole political philosophy is contingent on keeping "Those people" from voting (and that's REALLY what we are talking about here) then that kind of flies in the face of everything you think this country stands for.
Who can't vote in DC?

Fight crime

Why?

Why?

Democratic mayors were left to pick up the pieces of an abandoned city. Capitalists used up the city and moved on.

Fight crime

Why?

Why?

Where are Republicans?
They always claim to be about JOBS.
Get people in our cities good paying JOBS and they will vote Republican for life

The Republicans can't get into office in the big failed jobs in the first place.

So they can't actually make good on their promises there.

Here's the thing, dummy. If your whole political philosophy is contingent on keeping "Those people" from voting (and that's REALLY what we are talking about here) then that kind of flies in the face of everything you think this country stands for.
Well dummy, DC can’t become a state due to constitutional issues. So that’s out. Puerto Rico has rejected becoming a state several times. That pesky thing about paying the taxes that come with that. Here’s the the thing, when you’re ignorant (and you truly are), you tend to spout ridiculous claims with no merit to them.
JoeB131 embarrassed again. Maybe he ll run and cry to the mods again. Please post a link here that citizens of DC don’t have any rights. Thank you.

Fight crime

Why?

Why?

Proof?

Who can't vote in DC?

Nobody can vote for Congressman or Senator
DC pays more Federal Taxes than 22 states but is not allowed to vote for those who levy those taxes.

Taxation without Representation

Here's the thing Joe. None of the citizens want to leave because of all the Federal Money there. The Feds vote in billions for the city every year. Other cities are more on their own.

People live in DC because they work for the government or companies doing business with government.

Sorry, 5-6 states deciding what is best for the other 40+ isn't my idea of a democracy.

If most of the people live in those six states, those are the states that SHOULD be running things.

My idea of Democracy is one person, one vote. Disenfranchising millions of people is kind of the opposite of that.
Really? So Bradley Beal works for the Govt? Link please.

Who can't vote in DC?

DC pays more Federal Taxes than 22 states but is not allowed to vote for those who levy those taxes.

MA is 100% a Democrat state. Not everyone in the state voted Democrat but every single person in Congress is a Democrat. Taxation without representation. No system is perfect.

Make DC a state and give them 2 Senators.

Then make California the Capital and remove their 2 Senators and all House Representatives.

Works for me.

At least the other 45 have a voice in deciding the election.

So, LA county has more of a say than 8 western states, because of population?

LA, like you, doesn't give a shit about those low population states.

and YOUR way, they would get NOTHING from the Federal government.

Real shame you hate your fellow Americans that much.

Who can't vote in DC?

I guess we can take away all tax dollars spent in DC and tell them they don't have to pay taxes. That would include all Gubmint salaries.

Works for me.

Fight crime

Why?

Why?

Democratic mayors were left to pick up the pieces of an abandoned city. Capitalists used up the city and moved on.

Capitalists won elections to run the states/cities?

Been watching elections for over 50 years, never heard of the Capitalist Party.

Fight crime

Why?

Why?

WTF are you babbling about?

Fight crime

Why?

Why?

I think you will find that the democrats are dependent on pretty much everyone else, which makes it especially scary when they get elected to run cities and countries.

New Topics

Forum List

Back