Volunteers Needed

OP’s article does not mention AstraZeneca’s vaccine, which lesser dose was more effective than larger doses. Experts don’t yet know why.

I've been taking those 3 vitamins for years along with a multi-vitamin. Also a top brand mouth wash morning and night.
I wasn't sure HOW to take them so when I got home, I googled. I take the C, b12, d3 daily. The other two...the new ones in my hand...zinc and echsomething....the places I visited online said only take those two when I feel a cold coming on. So..thats what I will do.
I refuse to take the china bug shit. Nope. Not gonna. If I get it and die due to no vaccine..so be it. I'd rather try to ward off bugs and chinese virus concoctions with vitamins to prop up my immune systen than get a shot of some unknown rushed chemical being in jected into me.

I read on google too that some dr from jamaica did his own concoction. Ill see if I can find it.

That's echinacea, doll. And yes you don't take it daily like a vitamin (because it's an herb, a flower actually), you keep it on the shelf handy just for when you feel symptoms of something.

We’re hoping that Gracie puts badger on ignore if not already on the list, how ever such a curious mechanism may work. As we stated many weeks ago on the snake meat thread, the Zelenko protocol used this trinity: hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, and zinc, and we showed how the biochemistry affects the virus. Mr. Gracie should have snatched and taken the zinc first. This year’s flu vaccine has extra
power in it that last year’s shot did not.
Mr Badger will go on iggie when he starts being stupid. So far...some of what you say is correct. Spoke to my doc today..got the numoccoccalhoweveritsspelled shot but not the flue shot. Told her I bought some suppliments, what they were and planned to rely on those this go round. She said "GOOD"...then said this years flu shot had extra UMPH in it, but she herself would NOT get the china virus vaccine until it is at LEAST a year or two old and would also get the pneumonia shot like I did, and take suppliments the same as me. This,from a doctor. So yeah...some of what you said is correct. Some is not so correct..but not necessarily in this thread. I haven't run across you yet except here, so it remains to be seen if you wind up on my infamous iggy list.

OP’s article does not mention AstraZeneca’s vaccine, which lesser dose was more effective than larger doses. Experts don’t yet know why.
In case you didn't notice, the OPs thread was tongue in cheek. It kinda got off topic with more serious arguments instead of the wittiness that was intended when the thread was started.

Just sayin'.

I've been taking those 3 vitamins for years along with a multi-vitamin. Also a top brand mouth wash morning and night.
I wasn't sure HOW to take them so when I got home, I googled. I take the C, b12, d3 daily. The other two...the new ones in my hand...zinc and echsomething....the places I visited online said only take those two when I feel a cold coming on. So..thats what I will do.
I refuse to take the china bug shit. Nope. Not gonna. If I get it and die due to no vaccine..so be it. I'd rather try to ward off bugs and chinese virus concoctions with vitamins to prop up my immune systen than get a shot of some unknown rushed chemical being in jected into me.

I read on google too that some dr from jamaica did his own concoction. Ill see if I can find it.

That's echinacea, doll. And yes you don't take it daily like a vitamin (because it's an herb, a flower actually), you keep it on the shelf handy just for when you feel symptoms of something.
Yeah. I read up on it. same with the zinc too, I think.

The active constituents of echinacea come from the root. The best are from four-year-old roots. The problematic is that the virus can mutate against these compounds. This September report wants to glamorize the plant, whereas if badger has learned anything over the years, it is that plant compounds, in the long run, just don’t cut it. An excellent example has been vismodegib against cancer.

Sep 2020 Echinacea / Coronaviruses

Gracie, we don’t blame you for wanting to rely on the natural powers that have evolved in plants, themselves consistently molested by viral forces. Nevertheless, viruses evolving in Homo sapiens are using the host par excellence for the expression of evolutionary savvy. Plant chemistry falls short of this savvy.

Yeah. I read up on it. same with the zinc too, I think.

Zinc is a supplement, I take it every day. Good for hair. Supposedly good for immune system too but definitely hair.

Gracie, we don’t blame you for wanting to rely on the natural powers that have evolved in plants, themselves consistently molested by viral forces. Nevertheless, viruses evolving in Homo sapiens are using the host par excellence for the expression of evolutionary savvy. Plant chemistry falls short of this savvy.

How do you know it falls short?

Nature strikes balance. For a given toxin She makes, She also makes a remedy. e.g. poison ivy / jewelweed.

My X wife in an emergency room nurse and my girlfriend is a radiology Tech...so I will be taking it most likely sooner than many of you....If I want to see my Girlfriend and my kids and grandson....so I will give a full report here when that happens.....
I do not and cannot associate with that crowd. The doctors' screams of agony have not yet been heard resounding from the depths of hell to the heights of heaven as they begin to serve the just punishment of their malpractice. The doctors have not yet been held accountable for their fraudulent billing, for the use of extortion and violence to collect alleged medical debts without the due process of law, for the grave harm and injustice they have wrought on their patients all their working lives, or for the false allegations of mental illness and the false criminal accusations that have originated from the offices of their evil works.

If plant chemistry is so unreliable then how is it that marijuana is the all-purpose wonder drug? Hell, it cures everything from acne to hemorrhoids to toenail fungus. Why it doesn't cure cancer is a mystery. Just sayin''.

No, in other threads, we’ve inserted doubt into the cannabis assemblage as panacea, and it’s about time. How do we know? An example is chicory. Active constituents of chicory were shown to block HIV integrase. Next, we learned that the virus mutated against the chicory compound by changing just a single amino acid.

Forum List

Back