Volunteers Needed

Its kinda funny strange, but when MrGracie was getting his flu shot today, I had a bottle of zinc and a bottle of echinacea in my hand, and said "this is my flu shot...for last years flu which you are getting right now, and the china virus they are going to demand that we all get" and know what the pharmacist said? She said "those will do it, along with Vitamin C, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D3". MrG looked surprised. I just smiled. No shots for me, thankyouverymuch.

My X wife in an emergency room nurse and my girlfriend is a radiology Tech...so I will be taking it most likely sooner than many of you....If I want to see my Girlfriend and my kids and grandson....so I will give a full report here when that happens.....

Its kinda funny strange, but when MrGracie was getting his flu shot today, I had a bottle of zinc and a bottle of echinacea in my hand, and said "this is my flu shot...for last years flu which you are getting right now, and the china virus they are going to demand that we all get" and know what the pharmacist said? She said "those will do it, along with Vitamin C, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D3". MrG looked surprised. I just smiled. No shots for me, thankyouverymuch.

Flu shots?
Never had one, don't plan to start. Gracie's got the right idea. :thup:

Surely there must be some vaxxers who just can't wait for this. Don't be shy. Perhaps a nice USMB HERO OF THE BOARD banner on your profile.....whatta ya say

I suspect you are not being honest.

I've been taking those 3 vitamins for years along with a multi-vitamin. Also a top brand mouth wash morning and night.

I've been taking those 3 vitamins for years along with a multi-vitamin. Also a top brand mouth wash morning and night.
I wasn't sure HOW to take them so when I got home, I googled. I take the C, b12, d3 daily. The other two...the new ones in my hand...zinc and echsomething....the places I visited online said only take those two when I feel a cold coming on. So..thats what I will do.
I refuse to take the china bug shit. Nope. Not gonna. If I get it and die due to no vaccine..so be it. I'd rather try to ward off bugs and chinese virus concoctions with vitamins to prop up my immune systen than get a shot of some unknown rushed chemical being in jected into me.

I read on google too that some dr from jamaica did his own concoction. Ill see if I can find it.

Found it!

Meet The Jamaican Doctor In NYC That Beat COVID-19 By Taking All-Natural Remedies
JAMAICA
NEWS
THE CARIBBEAN
Meet The Jamaican Doctor In NYC That Beat COVID-19 By Taking All-Natural Remedies
Photo Credit: Stock Image: Getty Images

PUBLISHED: APR 3, 2020 7:21 AM
Raeburn Fairweather, a 47-year-old respiratory therapist working at Maimonides Medical Centre in Brooklyn, NY was infected with COVID-19 and has successfully fought it off.
Fairweather battled the virus for two weeks and endured headaches, fever and body aches.
He spoke with the New York Post about his experience saying, “The Tylenol would not bring it down. My body felt like it was falling apart. Headaches were immense. They were making my eyeballs feel like they were on springs.”
Fairweather said he was unable to smell and taste and he coughed up “thick, white mucus during Day Three — and that carried on until Thursday of last week.”
After experiencing symptoms of coronavirus, Fairweather quarantined himself in an extra room in his house. He is a husband and father of five, so he had to be extra careful not to infect his family.
Luckily, none of his family members are showing any symptoms.
Fairweather is originally from Jamaica and when asked what he used to combat the virus besides Tylenol, he said he drank “Caribbean home remedies made with turmeric, garlic, and ginger.”
“If your body cannot fight, you will not make it. It wears your body down,” Fairweather tells the New York Post.
At work, Fairweather has been “inserting and removing ventilator tubes from the tracheas of coronavirus patients,” according to the New York Post. He began experiencing symptoms shortly after a triple shift at work on March 17th.

He admits that before the pandemic really spiked, the hospital staff were not using protective gear for patients who were showing no symptoms.
He says, “I’m going to be honest with you, the staff was still somewhat laid back about it.”
Fairweather was tested on March 18th for COVID-19 and the results came back positive.
Eileen Tynion, the spokeswoman at Maimonides, says per the hospital’s policy, employees are allowed to return to work on their 4th consecutive day without a fever.
Fairweather has now returned to work after beating COVID-19 and says, “I love my job, and I was very bored at home.”
While Fairweather claims that herbal remedies cured him, that may not be the case for everyone suffering from the virus. We strongly suggest that if you or your loved ones are feeling sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, that you please call your local healthcare provider.

We’re hoping that Gracie puts badger on ignore if not already on the list, how ever such a curious mechanism may work. As we stated many weeks ago on the snake meat thread, the Zelenko protocol used this trinity: hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, and zinc, and we showed how the biochemistry affects the virus. Mr. Gracie should have snatched and taken the zinc first. This year’s flu vaccine has extra
power in it that last year’s shot did not.

I see nothing wrong with it. I take a multivitamin every day. I suspect she's lying about a pharmacist telling her it's as good as a flu shot.

Raoult (France) was the C-19 pioneer who first used the azithromycin-hydroxychloroquine combo, followed by Zelenko (Israel) who added zinc to make the trinity. Zelenko’s genius was to sense the extreme masculine violence of the Chinese virus, noting the pharmacodynamics of zinc against such others as zika, and that C-19 favors male hosts, who always already require more than females.

Forum List

Back