Volunteers Needed! Our Survival is at Stake!

RankCountryCO2 emissions (total)
1China10.06GT
2United States5.41GT

China is far and away the World's Number 1 emitter of CO2, which is at an Extinction Level "tipping point!"

Some noted climate scientists say that the next climate caused Extinction could equal or surpass that of the dinosaurs....pretty serious stuff!

With that in mind, I'm calling on all Climate Minded people to volunteer for a series of protests geared to bring China to its knees- in a climate sense: boycott all products made in China (not counting, of course, David Chen's Restaurant in Armonk. Only the recipes are Chinese and they are not melting the polar ice caps), chain yourself to your nearest Chinese Embassy, protest in front of the UN.

Well, I'm out of ideas, who else wants to come up with ways the AGWers can take meaningful action against the world's largest CO2 emitter?

John Kerry is going to handle it, as soon as his private jet is fueled up and his broker sells off his oil stocks.
I wonder if John Kerry will tell the Chinese classified info from other nations like he did when he told Iran about Israeli attacks. Or perhaps he will send then billions of dollars on pallets to reduced their CO2 output.
Make China Great Again!

I guess you've never heard of per capita before. China is 4x our size in population, yet they only emit twice the CO2 we do. What if the circumstances were reversed and we had 1.4 bililion ppl? What would our co2 emissions be then? More proof that listening to right wing talking points make ppl ridiculously stupid.

RankCountryCO2 emissions (total)
1China10.06GT
2United States5.41GT

China is far and away the World's Number 1 emitter of CO2, which is at an Extinction Level "tipping point!"

Some noted climate scientists say that the next climate caused Extinction could equal or surpass that of the dinosaurs....pretty serious stuff!

With that in mind, I'm calling on all Climate Minded people to volunteer for a series of protests geared to bring China to its knees- in a climate sense: boycott all products made in China (not counting, of course, David Chen's Restaurant in Armonk. Only the recipes are Chinese and they are not melting the polar ice caps), chain yourself to your nearest Chinese Embassy, protest in front of the UN.

Well, I'm out of ideas, who else wants to come up with ways the AGWers can take meaningful action against the world's largest CO2 emitter?
stop all products from entering countries. oh wait, trump did that. hmmm Trump was all over this Frank. the cheat was to allow China to prosper and kill us all. Demofk fun

Well what?

Don't expect me to know what you're crying about telepathically. If you have butthurt cult propaganda to push, then state it in your own words.

That is, own your stupidity. Make it clear what your stupidity is, and make it clear you endorse that stupidity.
you're right, He gave you far too much credit. But China is the worst polluter and you don't care.

Forum List

Back