Volunteering for the Rosary Crusade in USA Kansas

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Dear Mr. Plemic,
The 2020 Fatima Public Square Rosary Rallies are rapidly approaching – that’s why we urgently need your help.

Could you volunteer a couple of weeks of your time and join us any time between August 22nd and October 14th? As one veteran volunteer, Thomas from South Carolina described, "You will pray like a saint and eat like a king."

Location: Our National Rosary Rally Center in Rossville, Kansas.

Are you ready to join a group of Marian devotees this 103rd year of the dawn of the Fatima apparitions, and share your love for Our Lady on the telephone in order to recruit rosary rally captains for the 2020 Rosary Rally Crusade in October?

Important: due to the generosity of some dear souls, I am able to cover the cost of trips, meals, and lodging for volunteers to our rosary rally central office in Kansas.

"I believe that Our Lady chooses a person to volunteer." – Cecilia from Kentucky

What does this mean? Simply this: we are asking you for your time only; you need not incur any out-of-pocket expenses to help recruit Rally Captains for Our Lady!

I wonder if they cover the costs if Im from austria, if they know that Im from austria, because they might cover the costs only for intra-american travell etc. But it sounds great. A few weeks in the USA to pray and rally. The costs are covered he says, food too and lodges. Also what about travelling to USA now that it is Corona?

Doubt if they will pay for a trip to and from Europe. Nothing stopping you from asking, though, I could be wrong.

Forum List

Back