Volkswagen Drives Its New Electric Car Cross Country in ONLY 18 Days!

Pony Express went from Missouri to California in 10 days.

On horse.

And Volkswagen is all giddy about their accomplishment.

In their defense the tech is in its infancy....give it five years....
Electric cars have been around since 1888.
View attachment 481449
My bad, I mean five years from now. Tech innovation is moving at unprecedented speeds these days.
Disagree. We’re struggling to put men in space, we can’t fix pot holes, electricity shuts off randomly in the west and drinking water is scarce in the west.

No money in that stuff. But capitalism always works. Electric cars that can travel long distances will sell so you'll see that ramp up. Look at smart phones and how much they have advanced and continue to improve.

On horse.

you cant run until you first walk,,,
It’s a 132 year old technology.
yes it is,, but it was abandoned back then because of material and tech restrictions that no longer exist and a better source of power that is currently getting harder to get,,

tech always has a natural evolution,,

Where's all the electricity going to come from to charge so many of these overrated cars? And mining is a very dirty business; the rare earth minerals needed for these electric vehicles must be mined.

The CCP loves it though as China has a dominant market share of rare earth minerals.

Then what to do with all the huge, worn-out battery packs. Ship them to the third world to be forgotten about?
They already have a battery waste problem which is going to grow fast

On horse.

With just one horsepower.
dollar on a dime the horse died or wasnt of any use afterwards,,,

Where's all the electricity going to come from to charge so many of these overrated cars? And mining is a very dirty business; the rare earth minerals needed for these electric vehicles must be mined.

The CCP loves it though as China has a dominant market share of rare earth minerals.

Then what to do with all the huge, worn-out battery packs. Ship them to the third world to be forgotten about?
there are recycling technics already in use,,,

Not that I've seen

On horse.

Rad! Just think about what it will be in 5 years. Exciting times!!

Last edited:

Not that I've seen
I suggest you do some research,,

Not that I've seen
Be happy to look at anything ya got....otherwise ya got nothin

Not that I've seen
just google

electric car battery recycling

there are dozens of sites available,, just be careful of the zealots on both sides,,

On horse.

Rad! Just machine what it will be in 5 years. Exciting times!!
Well, since electric cars have been around for 132 years, in 5 years they might slash an hour off.

On horse.

Well, since electric cars have been around for 132 years, in 5 years they might slash an hour off.
Wanna bet?

On horse.

yes it is,, but it was abandoned back then because of material and tech restrictions that no longer exist and a better source of power that is currently getting harder to get,,

And the fact government laws force companies to sell it, the demand is zero.

On horse.

Wanna bet?
You ding dongs said the same thing 30 years ago.

On horse.

currently the demand is high,,

and government needs to get out of all business's,, but you know how dems and repubes can be,,
both like force,,

Not that I've seen
just google

there are dozens of sites available,, just be careful of the zealots on both sides,,
So nothing. From what I've read it's not happening on any scale

On horse.

and government needs to get out of all business's,, but you know how dems and repubes can be,,
both like force,,
US EV sales have fallen thru the floor the past few years.

Not that I've seen
just google

So nothing. From what I've read it's not happening on any scale
as I said,, watch out for zealots on both sides,,,

On horse.

both like force,,
US EV sales have fallen thru the floor the past few years.
if you say so,,,

Forum List

Back