Voice of Russia

I have not written anything on the military subject for a long time. So I'll start right away with the new info. In the Zhukovsky (Moscow suburb), the MiG-31 was seen with, presumably, an anti-satellite missile or its mock-up. Although this is only a plausible version. There are also assumptions that this is a modification of the "Kinzhal" ("Dagger") missile with a radar homing. Also there is an assumption that this is a deliberate leaks of information.

View attachment 219399
View attachment 219400

Dude, your posts and photos are much appreciated. Balancer: Our official correspondent in Moscow.
See however that you've attracted our resident Russian trolls. Ignore them. :wink:

U.S. would destroy banned Russian warheads if necessary: NATO envoy

Let someone tell her that, unlike the defenseless Yugoslavia, Libya or Iraq, Russia, in response to the destruction of objects on its territory, can destroy the United States. I don’t know how it looks from America, but from Russia more and more often it seems that only crazy people remained in the US government. And it undermines the last remnants of confidence in America from ordinary Russians. America no longer looks like a country of reason, justice and freedom, which we wanted to be like in the 1980s and 1990s.

U.S. would destroy banned Russian warheads if necessary: NATO envoy

Let someone tell her that, unlike the defenseless Yugoslavia, Libya or Iraq, Russia, in response to the destruction of objects on its territory, can destroy the United States. I don’t know how it looks from America, but from Russia more and more often it seems that only crazy people remained in the US government. And it undermines the last remnants of confidence in America from ordinary Russians. America no longer looks like a country of reason, justice and freedom, which we wanted to be like in the 1980s and 1990s.
Those who really rule USA (and cause troubles for their own president) are the main terrorist organization in the world. No wonder that more and more countries refuse to do what they've been told to by US and try to step away from dollar.

I did not know where to put this photo. Whether in your topic with photos, such as photoblog, or in politics, because to some extent shows the Russian reality :D I decided, nevertheless, in politics. Recently in the store in front of me on the counter I saw such a still life. Just a classic :) Once I photographed the same way as a bottle of vodka and a pack of gum, which looked even steeper. But this option, with processed cheese, more classic :)

In fact, in the last 10–15 years, Russia began to drink alcohol several times less than before, Russia even dropped out of the top of countries-consumers of alcohol per capita, but still, this happens. With that, in my opinion, the maximum sobriety was somewhere in 2015-2016. Now again began to meet more drunk on the streets.

20180913_151429(1).jpg

I did not know where to put this photo. Whether in your topic with photos, such as photoblog, or in politics, because to some extent shows the Russian reality :D I decided, nevertheless, in politics. Recently in the store in front of me on the counter I saw such a still life. Just a classic :) Once I photographed the same way as a bottle of vodka and a pack of gum, which looked even steeper. But this option, with processed cheese, more classic :)

In fact, in the last 10–15 years, Russia began to drink alcohol several times less than before, Russia even dropped out of the top of countries-consumers of alcohol per capita, but still, this happens. With that, in my opinion, the maximum sobriety was somewhere in 2015-2016. Now again began to meet more drunk on the streets.

View attachment 219860
a wrong picture PR of your ulus , thies pictures shows the Russian reality
hqdefault.jpg

crop

7946123.jpg

857543f3e0a401c22c4775d1.jpg

images

bedd4f2375.jpg

More the reality of post-coup uk-Ruin than Russia. And you know it pretty darn well, Ukrainian troll.

People, am I the only one here tired of him spamming the forum with the same dumb pictures?

Last edited:
Have you died there? Why did you stop? Are you all right?

Yeah, I'm doing great. To write on this topic, I stopped for several reasons:

- In July and August there were a lot of worries, preparing the finish in my new apartment in Kaliningrad :) and in September my wife at work a large series of scientific experiments, so now the children in the family are my concern and there is little free time.
- I lost some enthusiasm about communicating with Western users. I wrote about it in the topic earlier.
- Freedom of speech in public networks is now sharply reduced, both in Russia and in the West. In Russia for silly memes it is possible to get to court, in the Western social networks often delete the Pro-Russian accounts entirely. Therefore, I activate my political activities in distributed social networks, primarily in ZeroNet. There you can talk freely about anything without fear of any consequences for the possible insult of any religion or minority.
- The quality of the work of the electronic translator from Google has fallen terribly (apparently, his AI has retrained), very often phrases change the meaning completely to the opposite or to some garbage. And the translator from Yandex (I write this text through it now) has a very low quality.

So from the American forums I do not disappear, but will continue to write just all sorts of harmless things, photos, life stories, etc. And it would be a pity, if there will begin to remove the unwanted accounts. I've seen this before on other forums :)

No worries here Matey. As long as you can get onto USMB, you're welcome here. It's a real privilege to have that kind of insight into Real Life in Russia. It tends to diminish the political poison of national relations by partisan idiots trying to hide their crimes.

I don't like "scapegoats". Never have. And I'll never buy into the current Russia hysteria here in the USA. EVEN IF, I happened to be working on "the other side" at the end of the Cold War... LOL....

USMB prefers English as the discussion language. There is no problem with video material in Russian as long as you provide some explanation of what's going on. In general, if moderation understands the pics and vids, they are fine. But don't go dropping random pics and vids into this thread just to be combative.

People, am I the only one here tired of him spamming the forum with the same dumb pictures?

Since the leadership of the forum doesn’t care for a permanent offtopic, I simply ignored this freak in order not to waste my time on it :)

Professional gaslighting troll that one. If you see him on the street - tell him to get his sorry ass back to work at the Internet Research Agency in St Petersburg. :wink:

Have you died there? Why did you stop? Are you all right?

Yeah, I'm doing great. To write on this topic, I stopped for several reasons:

- In July and August there were a lot of worries, preparing the finish in my new apartment in Kaliningrad :) and in September my wife at work a large series of scientific experiments, so now the children in the family are my concern and there is little free time.
- I lost some enthusiasm about communicating with Western users. I wrote about it in the topic earlier.
- Freedom of speech in public networks is now sharply reduced, both in Russia and in the West. In Russia for silly memes it is possible to get to court, in the Western social networks often delete the Pro-Russian accounts entirely. Therefore, I activate my political activities in distributed social networks, primarily in ZeroNet. There you can talk freely about anything without fear of any consequences for the possible insult of any religion or minority.
- The quality of the work of the electronic translator from Google has fallen terribly (apparently, his AI has retrained), very often phrases change the meaning completely to the opposite or to some garbage. And the translator from Yandex (I write this text through it now) has a very low quality.

So from the American forums I do not disappear, but will continue to write just all sorts of harmless things, photos, life stories, etc. And it would be a pity, if there will begin to remove the unwanted accounts. I've seen this before on other forums :)

No worries here Matey. As long as you can get onto USMB, you're welcome here. It's a real privilege to have that kind of insight into Real Life in Russia. It tends to diminish the political poison of national relations by partisan idiots trying to hide their crimes.

I don't like "scapegoats". Never have. And I'll never buy into the current Russia hysteria here in the USA. EVEN IF, I happened to be working on "the other side" at the end of the Cold War... LOL....

Balancer provides INCREDIBLE insight. He's one of the good guys. But is it "hysteria" to be concerned with Russian bots and trolls that may not have "changed" a vote - but definitely influenced the election? That's a NO for me.

But is it "hysteria" to be concerned with Russian bots and trolls that may not have "changed" a vote - but definitely influenced the election?

Given the comparative effects of some cheap ass ads of Hillary dressed as witch by some Russian trolls, against the ROAR of the noise about Trump with hookers peeing on bed in Moscow --- Yeah --- the "indicted" (snicker) Russian trolls are a minor sideshow at an elementary school fundraiser..

And here is an example of statistics where Russia does not look the worst in the world :D Although the source of the data is not indicated here, so I don’t know what their authenticity is in other countries.

By the way, women in Russia after the birth of a child may not work, but receive their salary up to three years. Too few in which countries there is a similar. This is another factor that complicates a direct comparison of the standard of living of Russia and other countries.

photo_2018-10-03_20-02-25.jpg

And here is an example of statistics where Russia does not look the worst in the world :D Although the source of the data is not indicated here, so I don’t know what their authenticity is in other countries.

By the way, women in Russia after the birth of a child may not work, but receive their salary up to three years. Too few in which countries there is a similar. This is another factor that complicates a direct comparison of the standard of living of Russia and other countries.

View attachment 221441
Curious about your thoughts on this and opposition being jailed
Trust in Putin Drops to 39% as Russians Face Later Retirement, Poll Says

There is practically no opposition in Russia today. Interestingly, in this there is practically no malicious intent of the authorities. Somehow, no luck in Russia with the opposition :D In my opinion, a normal opposition is one that wishes well for its country, but by other methods than the ruling party. In Russia, the opposition is almost always a weather vane, which is directed in the opposite direction from the Kremlin. And when the Kremlin does something really useful for the country, the opposition automatically begins to wish for the country something bad. The population sees this, as a result of which the support of the opposition is constantly falling. The jesters, like Navalny, have to attract schoolchildren for their support, the adults almost do not follow him. Opposition media such as Ekho Moskvy are directly supported by the government so that at least some alternative would be :)

As for Putin’s rating, he has really fallen lately. People don't like much:
- Pension reform (the retirement age is raised from 60 to 65 years for men and from 55 to 60 years for women).
- Russia's weak response to the aggressive actions of the United States and Israel in Syria.
- Russia's inaction in the Donbass.

It is from the West that it seems that Russia is behaving cruelly and aggressively in Syria or in Ukraine. Inside the country, for most people, it seems the opposite, that Russia is too cautious and indecisive there.

But all this popular noise in the West about Skripale poisoning in England, about doping violations, about interference in elections, has little effect on the mood inside Russia. Rather, on the contrary, it raises the rating of the government.

There is practically no opposition in Russia today. Interestingly, in this there is practically no malicious intent of the authorities. Somehow, no luck in Russia with the opposition :D In my opinion, a normal opposition is one that wishes well for its country, but by other methods than the ruling party. In Russia, the opposition is almost always a weather vane, which is directed in the opposite direction from the Kremlin. And when the Kremlin does something really useful for the country, the opposition automatically begins to wish for the country something bad. The population sees this, as a result of which the support of the opposition is constantly falling. The jesters, like Navalny, have to attract schoolchildren for their support, the adults almost do not follow him. Opposition media such as Ekho Moskvy are directly supported by the government so that at least some alternative would be :)

- Pension reform (the retirement age is raised from 60 to 65 years for men and from 55 to 60 years for women).
- Russia's weak response to the aggressive actions of the United States and Israel in Syria.

It is from the West that it seems that Russia is behaving cruelly and aggressively in Syria or in Ukraine. Inside the country, for most people, it seems the opposite, that Russia is too cautious and indecisive there.

But all this popular noise in the West about Skripale poisoning in England, about doping violations, about interference in elections, has little effect on the mood inside Russia. Rather, on the contrary, it raises the rating of the government.
Is the Russian press truly free? NO!
Do common Russians not realize how corrupt Putin & his Oligarch friends are, as Navalny pointed out? Or, do they not care?
Do most Russians believe the official crap story about who was responsible for Nemtsov’s assasination?

The answer I figured I would get. Thanks.

Forum List

Back