Voice of Russia

06Novichok5-articleLarge.jpg

2 most wanted Mongolian terrorists, Putler´s the next for the Hague

U.K. Charges 2 Men in Novichok Attack, Saying They’re " Russian" Agents"
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/w...k-skripal.html

Have you died there? Why did you stop? Are you all right?

Yeah, I'm doing great. To write on this topic, I stopped for several reasons:

- In July and August there were a lot of worries, preparing the finish in my new apartment in Kaliningrad :) and in September my wife at work a large series of scientific experiments, so now the children in the family are my concern and there is little free time.
- I lost some enthusiasm about communicating with Western users. I wrote about it in the topic earlier.
- Freedom of speech in public networks is now sharply reduced, both in Russia and in the West. In Russia for silly memes it is possible to get to court, in the Western social networks often delete the Pro-Russian accounts entirely. Therefore, I activate my political activities in distributed social networks, primarily in ZeroNet. There you can talk freely about anything without fear of any consequences for the possible insult of any religion or minority.
- The quality of the work of the electronic translator from Google has fallen terribly (apparently, his AI has retrained), very often phrases change the meaning completely to the opposite or to some garbage. And the translator from Yandex (I write this text through it now) has a very low quality.

So from the American forums I do not disappear, but will continue to write just all sorts of harmless things, photos, life stories, etc. And it would be a pity, if there will begin to remove the unwanted accounts. I've seen this before on other forums :)
Hello Comrade I have my email on Yandex also it is a save form to write on.

A bit depressing statistics.

View attachment 218324
Now, its clear vova putler is involved in chemical terrorism against the main USA ally and NATO member ? which said Trump will take KGB and his friend vava putler or UK´s?

"GRU colonel Chepiga revealed as Skripal ("Russian" chemical terrorism in Europe) real identity

_103590911_a1c03ea4-ce0f-47a6-92ea-6ae616b9418f.jpg

An investigative journalism website has published what it says is the real identity of one of the Russian intelligence officers suspected of the Salisbury nerve agent poisoning.

The Bellingcat group claims the man who was named as Ruslan Boshirov is actually Colonel Anatoliy Chepiga.

British officials have not commented. The BBC understands there is no dispute over the identification.

UK investigators have said Mr Boshirov was a Russian intelligence officer.

It was thought he travelled to the UK on a false passport, under a pseudonym, with another Russian national who used the name Alexander Petrov." Skripal suspect 'real identity revealed'

Isn't it strange that instead of proving Russians are really guilty for poisoning Skripals (which the world has been waiting since March!) Teresa May is busy with "proving" somebody is from GRU. Sounds like substituting of concepts and moving the goalpost. In other words, it means: she can't prove that Russians poisoned Skripals. And she will never prove it was really novichok because if you know what novichok really is then you know it was absolutely impossible to use novichok the way it was described.

And Ukrainian trolls like Litwin are spreading Deep State's fakes all over the board. Meanwhile Ukrainian junta is putting the main religion, the churches and the local priests at stake.

KIEV, September 26.. Metropolitan of Kiev and All Ukraine Onufrius has been added to the database of Ukraine’s notorious Mirotvorets (or Peacekeeper) website
Metropolitan of Kiev and All Ukraine added to Ukrainian doxing site
It de facto is invitation for his ^ assassination. Many people whose personal data have been leaked there are already killed, a Ukrainian famous journalist Oles Busina is just one of them.

This “Peacekeeper” site is basically a government-sponsored list of people who are targeted for assassination. The site publishes information on individuals who are disliked by the Ukrainian government. Enemies of the state, in other words. It publishes names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and other private data about these individuals.
Journalist-Killing “Peacekeeper” Site Back Up and Running – Part I

Sep 2018
OSCE: ON VIOLATIONS OF THE BELIEVERS’ RIGHTS OF THE UKRAINIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH
https://www.osce.org/odihr/394334?download=true

To support Ukraine means to support bunch of criminals controlled by Washington Deep State.

Muscovite for you ))

You are talking about that self-proclaimed jerk who has been supported by few thousands of people while millions of Ukrainian citizens keep attending the canonic Ukrainian Orthodox chrurches of Moscow patriarchy.

Washington has supported a coup of several thousands people in Kiev vs the will of 40 million country of Ukraine, now Washington is doing the same hurting the religious feelings of millions by giving a preference to a few thousands. Nothing new.

Ukraine has been turning into a spear for hurting Russia. The spear MUST NOT be happy, it MUST be sharp. And you, cheap Ukrainian troll, seem to be so glad about it.

ITS DONE LOSER , DO WHAT you want , but Ukrainian church will be independent from your mongols juchi . and they take EVERYTHING FROM YOU IN UKRAINE AND IN BELARUS )) loL

Preparations for independent Ukrainian Orthodox Church cause tensions
St Alexander Nevsky: “God is not in might but in Truth”.

Try to remember that ^, dear Ukrainian troll.

View attachment 219182

St Alexander Nevsky, “God is not in might but in Truth”.

I'm sure Litwin will appreciate my newest thread on "Russia winning"

Russia's winning, not Trump, the U.S.A, or Republicans.

ITS DONE LOSER , DO WHAT you want , but Ukrainian church will be independent from your mongols juchi . and they take EVERYTHING FROM YOU IN UKRAINE AND IN BELARUS )) loL

View attachment 219182

I'm sure Litwin will appreciate my newest thread on "Russia winning"

Russia's winning, not Trump, the U.S.A, or Republicans.
sure

"Why are "Russians" drinking bath oil? Desperate alcoholics risk agonising death downing poisonous substitutes"

Dec 21, 2016 - Poverty and rising alcohol prices have led many Russians to risk ... 58 people have died consuming Boyaryshnik bath lotion as a cheap alcohol ..."

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/why-are-ru...sonous-1597635

and
" Putlerstan (Muscovy , " Russia") in Numbers :

The territory of Russia is 17.075.260 square meters. km and mainly lies north of 55 ° N.
Approximately 85% of the territory is not suitable for permanent comfortable living of the population. permafrost (areas of Siberia and the Far East) occupies 60% of the territory of Russia, swamps and wetlands almost 22%, rivers and lakes about 4%. Another part of the land is periodically flooded, part is occupied by mountains and forests, a little under ravines, part under deserts and solonchaks.

According to the State Statistics Committee's report for 2005, in Russia 2.2 million square meters of agricultural land are cultivated or used in agriculture. km, of which only 1.2 million for arable land, 0.2 million square kilometers are occupied by settlements of all types in the country. km, for industrial facilities and for military purposes 0.2 million, for other 0.1 million.
For a happy life, the Russians still have 2.561.289 square meters. km.
This is 15% of the territory ie. real Russia is slightly larger than Sudan, but less than Kazakhstan.
Average temperatures in January, in different regions, from 0 to -50 ° C, in July from 1 to 25 ° C, precipitation falls from 150 to 2000 mm per year.
At temperatures below -5 ° C, the maintenance costs of the infrastructure with each degree below zero increase exponentially.
Snow removal in the thickness of 40 cm in St. Petersburg takes more than 30 days.

Russia accounts for less than 2% of global GDP. The main export items (according to the Federal Customs Service) are gas and oil (70%), primary metals (15%), roundwood (10%), everything else, including equipment, weapons and technology - less than 5%.

According to soil scientists, 17.8% of agricultural land is subject to water erosion, 8.4% of wind erosion, 12.3% of wetlands and wetlands occupy wetlands and wetlands, and saline soils - 20.1%.
The land, not subject to all these misfortunes, in Russia is only 0.91 million square meters. km.
The agricultural season in most of Russia is 2-3 months (in Europe or the US 8-9 months). The average annual yield of cereals in Russia (on non-chernozems) is about 17 centners, in Germany, France and Great Britain (on nonchernozem) - 70 quintals per hectare, in Sweden - 60, in Ireland - 85, in Ukraine (on chernozems) - 24 in all.

The Russian state border stretches for 58,322 km and has 424 border crossings.
The total number of settlements is 157.895, of which more than 30.000 are still without telephone communication.
Most of the 39,000 abandoned villages and settlements are in the Central Federal District, the Northwest, the Far North, Siberia and the Far East.
In Russia only 65% of housing has been gasified.
Up to 75% of Russia's food needs are covered by imports.
78.7% of Russians consider cooperation with law enforcement bodies as unacceptable.
Russia consumes more than 20% of all heroin produced in the world.
The volume of the Russian market of heroin alone is estimated at $ 13 billion annually.
Every day in Russia, 100 people die because of a drug overdose.

In 2009, 786 terrorist acts were committed in Russia. Since the beginning of 2010, already 427.
The flying time of NATO strike aviation from the borders of Estonia and Latvia to St. Petersburg does not exceed 4 minutes, to Moscow - no more than 18.

Life in Russia is satisfied with two categories of people: those who are not in the know and those who are in the share.

63% of Russians with incomes above the national average would like their children to study and work abroad.
35% want their children to live abroad permanently.
At 2.000 vacancies for janitors opened in St. Petersburg in early 2010, there were fewer than 10 applicants.
The proposed salary is 12.000 rub / month.
The increase in the cost of travel in the St. Petersburg metro since 2003 is 35% per year.
Last year, more than 50 tons of explosives were seized at Russian airports.

The average Russian consumes 18 liters of alcohol per year. According to the conclusion of UN experts, the annual consumption of 8 liters of alcohol per capita leads to a serious degradation of the population.
In Russia, a pack of cigarettes can be bought for 30 cents, a bottle of beer, which can be bought at every corner 24 hours a day, is cheaper than a bottle of drinking water.
Only 1% of the water consumed by Russians meets the world quality standards.
in Russia there are 51,230 people who were exposed to radiation as a result of the Chernobyl accident.

The State Duma and the Federation Council meet 12 billionaires, whose overall condition is estimated at 41 billion dollars.
Russia has 62 billionaires with a combined capital of $ 297 billion. Russian billionaires pay the lowest taxes in the world (13%) that their colleagues in France and Sweden (57%), in Denmark (61%) or Italy (66%) %).
26% of Russians have an outstanding loan.
143,000 people were deprived of the right to travel abroad due to problems with their debts.

According to the Rosgosstrakh CSR, in Russia the annual income is more than $ 1 million from 160,000 people, the annual income of more than $ 100,000 has 440,000 families"

upload_2018-2-26_15-42-33-jpeg.179083

Any Slavs who can't get along with any other Slavs like Litwin, or Olsternmar serve no purpose.

Although I'm anti-Putin, he's winning, if you can't beat them join them.

Besides, Putin's prob still better than the U.S.A, and EU, not by a lot, but still by a little.

The average Russian consumes 18 liters of alcohol per year. According to the conclusion of UN experts, the annual consumption of 8 liters of alcohol per capita leads to a serious degradation of the population.
In Russia, a pack of cigarettes can be bought for 30 cents, a bottle of beer, which can be bought at every corner 24 hours a day, is cheaper than a bottle of drinking water.
in Russia there are 51,230 people who were exposed to radiation as a result of the Chernobyl accident.

The State Duma and the Federation Council meet 12 billionaires, whose overall condition is estimated at 41 billion dollars.
Russia has 62 billionaires with a combined capital of $ 297 billion. Russian billionaires pay the lowest taxes in the world (13%) that their colleagues in France and Sweden (57%), in Denmark (61%) or Italy (66%) %).
143,000 people were deprived of the right to travel abroad due to problems with their debts.

According to the Rosgosstrakh CSR, in Russia the annual income is more than $ 1 million from 160,000 people, the annual income of more than $ 100,000 has 440,000 families"

Any Slavs who can't get along with any other Slavs like Litwin, or Olsternmar serve no purpose.

Although I'm anti-Putin, he's winning, if you can't join beat them join them.

Besides, Putin's prob still better than the U.S.A, and EU, not by a lot, but still by a little.
LOL, really?

Sex, Drugs & Novichok: British Media Claims 'GRU Agents' Had Nigh ...

https://southfront.org/sex-drugs-novichok-british-media-claims-gru-agents-had-nigh-...

Sep 16, 2018 - Now, the British media claims that the alleged “GRU agents” spent a ... of one of the biggest intelligence agencies around the world are idiots.

Although I'm anti-Putin, he's winning, if you can't join beat them join them.

LOL, really?

Sex, Drugs & Novichok: British Media Claims 'GRU Agents' Had Nigh ...

https://southfront.org/sex-drugs-novichok-british-media-claims-gru-agents-had-nigh-...

Sep 16, 2018 - Now, the British media claims that the alleged “GRU agents” spent a ... of one of the biggest intelligence agencies around the world are idiots.

A lot of Poles living in the West I've met are actually often more against Western Europe, than Russia. (Although not all)

We in the West tend to see that Western Europeans are lousy savages, they tend to go nuts supporting Muslims, and Jews, but will go nuts against Polish Slavs.

Look at the UK which had more anti-Polish hate crimes a few years back, than anti-Muslim hate crimes, on a per capita basis.

F*ck these lousy savages, they're even worse than Russians, even if Russians aren't so great, either.

View attachment 219182

i know , this was a famous MONGOL and muslim ) you are an incognito

s4ohbprycz0w.jpg

View attachment 219296

5.jpg

1711541.jpg

1524904075_mim-yara.jpg

Oh please, typical Russians look more like Ukrainians, Belarussians, and Poles than like Mongols.

You're always so desperate, and one track minded, you're so eager to attack Russians, you forget that we look like them too often times.

Therefor most of the time you're just trashing ALL SLAVS.

Quit your stupid NATO garbage, you wonder why I called you a Jew before?

Especially when you sound like a greedy servant of Western Europe wealth.

I have not written anything on the military subject for a long time. So I'll start right away with the new info. In the Zhukovsky (Moscow suburb), the MiG-31 was seen with, presumably, an anti-satellite missile or its mock-up. Although this is only a plausible version. There are also assumptions that this is a modification of the "Kinzhal" ("Dagger") missile with a radar homing. Also there is an assumption that this is a deliberate leaks of information.

MiG-31-asat.jpg

mig-31-asat-mig-29.jpg

Forum List

Back